The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange Stories  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Fawkes

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Main colour orange-red, secondary colour white. Black feet and forepaws
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 125 pounds.
  • Build: Curvy. C-Cup.
Strange Stories
« on: June 11, 2012, 10:24:24 PM »
I haven't seen a thread like this before, but I'd like to start one.

Do you have any "this life" experiences relating to your animal? As an example, I'll share mine and my mate's.

When I was just a small child, I was staying with my grandparents in the forest. In the dead of night, during a re-occurring dream I had about a wolf coming out of the forest, I woke up and I went downstairs to get a glass of water. I looked out side, and the strangest thing...there was this massive wolf sitting on our back deck and it just looked at me...

It looked at me in the same way my mate looks at me now. A look that said

"I know exactly who you are."

Now, I'm a fox, and as I was talking to my mate recently, she said she had a very similar experience.
She said she was walking one day and she saw a fox, and it sat and looked at her the same way the wolf looked at me.

The strange thing is, my animal is a fox. Hers is a Simurgh, an animal of Persian mythology, who's primary structure is a wolf.

It sounds crazy, I know..but it's real. Fate brought us together, and it's like we've known each other our entire lives.

So, my furry and therian creatures, have you ever felt or seen anything like this?
- Fawkes

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
Re: Strange Stories
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 08:07:35 AM »
Back when I was 4-10 years I have see a lot of foxes around.
I also had dreams about them, and I had dreams about wolfs.

But I don't think that is something special, I just love those animals and I still do!