The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Steampunk inspired Rp(just for fun :3)  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Khelan

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolfy
  • Coloring: Light gray and slightly darker grey
  • Height: 1.83 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Lightly built, slick and agile.
  • Currently: IM A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP!
Steampunk inspired Rp(just for fun :3)
« on: May 31, 2012, 09:12:31 PM »
The galley was damp and dimmed, most of the crewmen where sleeping yet some still manned the top deck.
Khelan was the first mate of the captain but he shared bunks with the rest of the crew.
It was night and the vivid moonlight shided through a single porthole. Khelan quietly found his sachel that he had brought, inside was a carefully wrapped package sealed with the royal-volven mark. On the box there was written: To Khelan Jack, and with the initials A.C.
Khelan decided he wanted to open the package, even though he knew what it contained. He started to carefully unwrap the paper, but halfway trough the ships bells started to sound, and everyone rushed to deck. Atop, the rest of the crew stood puzeled, scratching their fur in confusion. Suddely

(You may include more characters, and alter the storyline from here on :3)
“You speak of destiny as if it was fixed.” – Philip Pullman, The Golden Compass

Will I ever be something with feelings to hide? Or am I just a boiler with nothing inside?

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
Re: Steampunk inspired Rp(just for fun :3)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 07:30:51 PM »
Part of the wooden railing exploded as a cannonball buried itself in the galley. Pieces of wood flew around, wounding furries everywhere. Cannonmaster Blizzard got up, leaning on the railing that was still up and yelled: 'Get to your places men. They're closing in!!!' As the furries around him climbed and ran to their posts, Blizzard turned to the first mate. 'Pirates closing in sir, what are your orders?'
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline Khelan

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 09:05:20 PM »

The first mate stood baffled and glared across the deck of the ship. As he was about to yell back, another blast from the other ship cut a beam in half as the cannonball flew past Khelan. He ducked and yelled back:
"Fire everything we got!"
Khelan, suddely realised that the captain was nowhere to be seen...

Will I ever be something with feelings to hide? Or am I just a boiler with nothing inside?

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 12:27:36 PM »
Blizzard turned to the crew manning the cannons. The ship had 10 heavy cannons at each side of the ship, and one gatling gun at the bow. 'Fire!!!' He yelled, and 10 cannonballs flew towards the enemy ship. 'Reload!!!' Blizzard screamed over the sound of the pieces. Just then he saw something that was strange. Or rather something he didn't see: the captain...

Offline Khelan

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 11:19:10 AM »
By now the entire deck was covered with thick smoke, several armed crewmembers was running across deck, and some even climbed the masts to be able to see anything. By now Khelan had gotten back on his feet and he grasped for a moment to figure out what to do next.

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 11:58:34 AM »
'Oke men, ready yourselves!!! Blizzard yelled over the sound of explosions and gunshots. 'They are coming!!!' One of the crewmembers tries to say something, but he didn't have time to finish as another cannonball hit the side of the ship and killed both him and another member. 'Cazzo...' Blizzard swore in his mother language, as he saw more of his crew fall to the explosions and bullets. 'Where the hell is the captain??' He thought, as he pulled his gun, pointed it at the other ship, and fired.

Offline Khelan

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 10:34:42 AM »
Khelan realised that he had to take matters in his own hands, he looked in the direction of the other ship, at this point we where only returning fire. He waited for a brief second, took a deep breath and ran, he had to leap over wrecked parts of the ship and dodge ofther crewmembers that where in his way. As he had made his way to the other side of the deck he decided to look for the captain, however the door to his quarters would not budge. Seconds after a shot from the other ship the side of the captain quarters. Khelan proceeded to climb on top the railing on the edge of the ship, on the wall there was a massive hole. Khelan knew that was his ticket inside the cabin, however before he could do anything...

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 08:15:10 PM »
One of the pirates heads jerked back as both bullets found their way to their target. Blizzard quickly reloaded his gun, and took a look around as the battle raged around him. Numerous crewmembers now lie dead around him. Part of the first mast has collapsed, taking two cannons and marines with him. The remaining men fought on, firing the huge cannons at the pirate ship, or their guns at the pirates themselves. As Blizzard gazed over the battlefield, he suddenly saw the first mate, Khelan, run across the ruined deck towards the captains quarters. Without thinking, Blizzard shot after him, crisscrossing fallen crew and pieces of wood. He saw a cannonball hit the side of the quarters, blowing a huge piece of wall into the sea. Khelan quickly climes onto the railing and towards the new entrance, but just as Blizzard climbed over the fallen mast three pirates entered the ship. Their swords flashing and cutting through flesh and steel, their guns firing into the crewmembers, the pirates attacked the unprepared crew. 'Oh, D'Arvit!' swore Blizzard, as he quickly turned around and attacked the new threat.

Offline Khelan

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
By the time the pirates had made their way on the ship Khelan had managed to make slip in to the captains quarters. The hole had brought him inside the hallway that lead to the quarters themselves, and inside was broken wood and glass scattered across what remained of the floor. At the end the door had fallen off its frame but still blocked the way. Somehow Khelan managed to get inside it aswell. The room was mostly intact, this was due to the steel fortifications that was built inside the walls. The windows had an remote iron protecton system that would activate on comand. Even though there was no one there, Khelan felt a rather strong precence that something was wrong. He looked around briefly to see if there was any kind of clues on what had happened to the captain. At this point Khelan could realy feel the blood pumping like pistons, and it did not help that thundering sounds war where comming from outside the ship...

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 09:04:48 PM »
The first pirate fell fast to Blizzards sword. The two others now noticed the deadly fury approaching, and turned on him. Blows and cuts rained down upon him, but Blizzard kept straight. Parry, fake stab to leg, twist, cut through neck, one pirate left. Parry, parry, sidestep, parry, pummel him on the head, stab him in his back as he turned around. No pirates left. Just then numerous new pirates got onto the ship through the means of grappling hooks. Before Blizzard tree himself in the fight, he took one quick look at the captains quarters. "Where the heck is he?" he asked himself as he jumped into the raging battle.

Offline Khelan

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 07:31:00 PM »
The captain was in fact no where to be found, and at this point the heat was rising. Just as Blizzard had popped around the broken wall had Khelan been desperatly looking for a weapon of some sort. Eventually he managed to dig forth something shiny, something he thought had to be a sword, however it was the captains own rapier. He gave a shiver as he knealt to pick it upp. He steadily gripped it, but suddely he was flung across the room by a massive crash, followed by a hail of flying derbis. The ship had once again been hit by the enemy vessel...

(Btw sorry it took so long, kinda forgot about this thread :/)

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 08:20:40 PM »
'Gods, they're hitting us hard!' Blizzard thought as he came into the room. A second explosion tree him into one of the captains wardrobes. The ship began to bank to the left, slowly at first, but increasing speed steadily. In a matter of minutes, the ship would be in a 90 degrees angle, and unable to be saved. Blizzard turned to Khelan, who was carrying the captains own rapier. "Khelan, the ship is lost!!! We must get the remaining crew members off ship!!! We must rescue them, or die trying!!!" he yelled at him.