The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine
« on: May 28, 2012, 09:06:21 PM »
I have only just started to read this series a few days ago, there are twelve books in total and yeah im only on the second one at the moment but my GOD, im in love.

I have never really been a fan of Vampire books because Twilight put me off (No offence to twilight fans) but I read the back of the first one and thought it sounded okay, when i started reading I actually couldnt put the book down till I had actually fallen asleep reading it. There is action, thrills, typical teenage flirting/romance and I cant really explain it.

If you havent read any of the morganville series I strongly reccommend it if your a fan of the suspence, cliff hangers and the thrill that makes you wanna keep reading.

But if you have read it, how did you like them? and anything else you would wanna say about them.
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix