The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Time Change (Closed OOC)  (Read 6578 times)

Offline Easengar

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: Time Change (Open OOC)
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 08:56:24 PM »
oh I already did here's the link http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=19867.0 (sorry for the crappy beginning, not godo at starting!)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 08:32:09 PM »
Might take a bit of effort due to a few parental issues, but I suppose I can try to keep up.

Name: Nestor Blackmace
Species: Crat
Appearence: dark grey with black stripes and big black wings, blue eyes, (height and weight the same as mine); dressed similarly to Neo when in battle, but can appear in civilian clothes too when he needs to blend in, deep scar over his left eye.
Personality: Can seem slightly insane at times, but is actually rather together.
Bio: Nestor never planned to be sent back in time. He was actually just following clues to help out his detective father catch an elusive criminal. But something went wrong, and now he's in the past thanks to a broken time machine. Now, armed with a chakram and a large assortment of knives, Nestor's just trying to figure out why he was sent here... since nothing happens without a good reason.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:57:16 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Easengar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 08:57:34 PM »
nice :3

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 11:24:01 PM »
Alright. Can't reply right now, but I'll try to get on tomorrow to write someting good.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Easengar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 12:07:34 AM »
alright :3

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 05:38:41 PM »
Name : Katka Yantova
 Species : Wildcat

Appearence:  Grey fur with white fur on her stomach and chest. She is 5' 2" and generally stocky, chubby with weight in her hips. Her dark hair is generally tied back into two pigtails over each shoulder.

Her clothing consists of skinny full-length cargo pants, a black T-shirt with the word TANKER scrawled across the chest and rugged combat-boots. She often wears an old military jacket and fingerless gloves. A pair of WW2 driving goggles are normally around her neck or up at her hairline, doubling as tinted welding goggles for working in the workshop.

Personality: Very quiet and shy, but caring and always ready to help someone in need. She is generally self-conscious about herself, especially around people she does not know.

Bio : Katka is a young mechanic, born in Slovakia and moved to Britain in her late teens with her family. She is a car, bike, plane and tank enthusiast, with a strong feel for all things mechanical. Her chubby figure stems from the dangerous combination of a slow metabolism and a pastry chef for a mother. Despite this she often goes hiking and running and generally remains active. She normally keeps to herself to herself, finding enjoyment in the refurbishment of old vehicles in the downtown workshop.

How is this Easengar? Your RP looks interesting, and I'm not involved in enough RPs these days :P  Also, decided to use my alt 'sona instead of Kitt for a change  :3
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:38:16 PM by Kitt (Santa Claws) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Re: Time Change (Closed OOC)
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »
Awesome, will do my first post as soon as i can  :)

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 10:03:38 PM »
so kitt, just to clarify. you are travelling to the past right? because you wouldn't have WW2 goggles since we're in 1925, 17 years before the US joined WW2

Post Merge: April 28, 2012, 10:05:09 PM
i'm waiting for andrea to catch up. don't want to leave her behind.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:05:09 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 10:07:50 PM »
Don't worry, I'm keeping up.  School's been preventing most of my posting is all.  Cyber school can be a pain at times...
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 10:48:34 AM »
so kitt, just to clarify. you are travelling to the past right? because you wouldn't have WW2 goggles since we're in 1925, 17 years before the US joined WW2

Oh yeah, sorry. Yes travelling back in time... Probably should have mentioned that to make it clear[/size].

And sorry for not posting yesterday Easenger. I kinda forgot and fell asleep instead  :P

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 06:41:16 PM »
Yes... but the question is, how do we...

Never mind, I've got it...

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 01:50:21 PM »
dude, cif, you're really overpowering your person. we're indoors a block down from where the blood was, and you can hear someone falling over Easenger's character's screaming and 5-6 people yelling at each other to hold him down and clean his wounds? seriously, that's bullshit on any level.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 02:09:40 PM »
crud nuggetts. -.- i missed the last spot. oh well when someone or anyone dies/dropps out/gets removed someone send me a s hout if i can get in.  -wanders off to paruse the other open Roleplays-
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 02:51:27 PM »
I would be inclined to agree with Shinzuu that Cifero you do seem to be god-modding a bit here... Although I suppose he might hear a scream/crashing if the alley is right next to where you guys are ( I didn't really specify where ).

Anyhow, I'm gonna wait for Easengar and his reaction before posting any kind of reply.

Oh, also Cifero. You dont need to quote my entire post in yours. It takes up a huge amount of space, and i kind of unnecessary in RP'ing  ;)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 01:32:59 AM »
It was the alley right next to us. Sorry about any confusion, guys...
And Easengar... are you sure that you can't just make one more spot for Kaya?