The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New life, new body.  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
New life, new body.
« on: April 13, 2012, 02:31:07 AM »
So, here it is. You wake up one morning as your fursona. The world seems the same, but everyone is an anthro. You have no memory of this world, and everyone seems to think you have amnesia. You can talk to others who have this condition (aka others posting here.) Just keep it clean. And explain your first post well, as it sets up the whole story. ^_^ I'll start.
I roll over in my bed, shutting off the alarm clock. I strech, feeling odd, but don't think much of it, i'm tired. I walk into the bathroom, flick on the light, and i see an anthropomorphic face staring back at me. I stand there stunned. I place a hand...paw?...on my face, and slowly, a smile breaks over my new muzzle.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Aeon Firebrand

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Darkness is a tool, not a power to be feared
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey/White Fur
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: 80kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Unrelenting
Re: New life, new body.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »
This will be the first RP that I have ever done in first person, present tense no less. I wish it well.

I wake up sweating all over, I feel pretty damp. "I swear it was Autumn last time I checked" I murmur to myself. Something feels strange.

I put on my clothes, my wet fur brushing against the fabric. Wait what? Fur? I check myself for any new additions, I find a tail, and several changes but they all seem to work properly. Somehow. That explains why I am sweating... this is going to a nightmare to manage... If I'm not in a dream that is. I have a suspicion that it isn't, so I am going to have to deal with it. I walk to the bathroom, finding 2 small rounded rectangle looking devices nearby the sink, looking suspiciously like.... "Thermal regulators?"

I look up to the mirror and see a wolf with white fur staring back.
  • Signature art by: Myself

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:22:53 PM »
((Lol this sounds fun))

I wake up sloppily, the air feels thick with humidity and there is an uncomfortable heat in the air.
I brush it off as a fever and sloppily climb out of bed into unfamiliar surroundings. I have never been here before. A headache suggests a hangover and so far seems the most logical conclusion.
My eyes are still barely open as I attempt to find comfort on the unfamiliar wooden floorboards as I stand up, making a loud creak in the rotting floorboards and a sudden thirst comes over me as I see a sink bolted to the wall.
Hastily I walk over to it, kicking my way through piles of rubbish and junk to reach my target before turning on the tap and taking massive gulps of water.
Satisfied I stand up straight and look onto the mirror to see an fox looking at me in the eyes.
Confused I rub my eyes and my hands don't feel the same.
Looking at my paws and the back at the mirror I yell with fright and fall backwards over a stack of magazines with a screaming thud, only to hear the rush of another person rushing in with concern.
I fail to register at first but the other person, who repeatedly called an unfamiliar name, seemed to be a wolf.
I passed out.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Lokyar Brightmane

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf pup.
  • Coloring: Black, white and brown fur.
  • Height: 6 inches at the shoulder, half a foot or approximately 15 and a quarter centimeters.
  • Weight: 10 lbs
  • Build: Slightly chubby, but quick, especially when chasing a lost ball.
  • Currently: Joined Anonifoxeh's group as a servitor. :3
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 09:31:18 AM »
I wake up, outside my bed and what appears to be outside; there is a roof over my head, and four walls, but there is a large hole in the wall in front of me. I am surprised I am not cold. I try to stand up, but fail to get the balance necessary, so I settle for all fours.
I crawl outside through the hole, and continued, but am pulled back by a new collar around my neck; I look round, and see where I was was infact a large dog kennel. Enraged, I try to stand up again, but still can't get the balance; I look down to try and assist myself, and notice paws. And fur.
Now scared, I look round at myself, and see that I appear to be a wolf pup. I try to shout for help, but it only comes out in barks; this attracts the attention of someone in a nearby house. This house is bigger than any I have seen before, but it seems to be not bigger in a sense you would usually associate with houses; it is actually bigger, not just more floors.
A large anthro husky comes out, and strokes me; as much as I don't like to be transformed in this way, it feels good. He releases my lead from the kennel, and tries to take me in; I resist and he goes to pick me up. I bite him and run, my lead dragging behind; a gate stops me, and a postman comes in at that time. I continue running past him, and run and run, till my lead is grabbed by another fur, and I hide behind him, recognizing the existential confusion in his eyes.
My owner comes up and challenges him.
"Give me my Wolf back! He loves me and I treat him good and you steal him!"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!