The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: RP idea  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Alexguy100

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Time for a takeout!
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Blonde fur.
  • Height: 5"3
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: basic build
  • Currently: Ready to fight!
RP idea
« on: February 27, 2012, 05:44:26 AM »
I have an RP idea, so if anyone wants to join post below.

A dark power is breaking into the world we know pure evil threatens the world of (Lame name alert) Fursona (Open to name ideas) and nobody knows it, but they soon will as when darkness breaks through it will corrupt the creatures that inhabit the world called fursonas one by one until it controls the world. It is up to the people of this world will they help destroy the evil or will they let it take over?

And now for character sheet.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Attitude/Personality:
Story:

And now for mine.

Name:Alex
Species:Cat furry
Appearance:My avi (Cant see them but he is wearing glasses)
Attitude/Personality:Fun, fight, adventure lover. Generally stays happy and always protects his friends.
Fight Style:Uses magic and a sword.
Story:Once an ordinary kid was chosen by chance to become a hero though his young age prevents him from being to powerful he stll has potential for greatness. After he became a hero a strange evil side started to corrupt him but he forced it off and it only comes out when he gets very angry at which time he becomes more powerful.

So join at will you dont have to be an expert RPer to join. :)

Post Merge: February 28, 2012, 03:54:07 AM
*Bump*
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:54:07 AM by Alexguy100, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I dont suffer from insanity I enjoy every second of it."
"Are you sure you want to fight me?"
"Ok time for a takeout lets fight!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoH0E24WNFs= My theme song starring my buddy Sonic The Hedgehog! (Get rid of equal sign at end)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
Re: RP idea
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 01:41:09 AM »
I would like to join as this RP sounds pretty good, but unfourtunatly I am too swamped with RP's at the moment. Sorry  :(

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 04:27:30 PM »
I'm in. This'll be my first RP! ^_^
Name: Luke White-Heart
Species: Wolf-lion
Appearance: My avi
Attitude/Personality: Quiet and loyal, sometimes quick with a joke, looks for anyway to not cause innocent death, but always ready to fight
Fight style: Best way to describe it is a spellsword. Uses combat magic and enchanted sword called "Cor Vindicta" Latin for "Heart Of Vengeance".
Story: Grew up with an abusive father who was suspected for killing my mother. Vowed revenge and learned the secrets of magic and the sword. Now is obsess with finding father to make him answer for his crime.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Christine & Lyisa

• Avid Aardvark
  • Double the fur; double the fun
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic cat/White tiger
  • Coloring: Bronze, darker bronze, white/White, dark brown
  • Height: 9"10/9"8
  • Weight: 115/127
  • Build: Curvy, lean/Athletic, lithe
  • Currently: We're baaaaaack!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 03:19:42 PM »
I would like to join this rp. It seems like an interesting idea. Although seeing it has not been posted in for six months, I would like to know whether or not everyone is still interested. Anyways, here is my character sheet:

Name: LyisaSpecies: white tigerAppearance: white fur with dark stripes; dark brown, spiky hair with one dark blue streak that hangs in her face; black Chinese dragon tattoo swirls around her right armAttitude/Personality: rebellious, self-reliant, very superstitiousAge: 17Fight Style: carries an arrangement of swords and daggers, very handy with a throwing  knifeStory: From the time she was very little, Lyisa was very interested in things that seemed unimportant to others. She studied things like monsters, aliens, demons, convinced that there was some hidden source of evil in the world. When she was thirteen, both of her parents mysteriously died. Doctors couldn't explain the deaths, but Lyisa knew what had happened. Convinced that the 'hidden evil' she had been expecting had revealed itself, Lyisa escaped into the forest and has lived there ever since.
Christine - red
Lyisa - blue