The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Big Changes - Closed Transformation Roleplay  (Read 6932 times)

Offline Novotov

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Free Your Mind
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange, Red, Black (fur dye)
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 165 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
Big Changes - Closed Transformation Roleplay
« on: June 11, 2007, 04:03:29 AM »
Todd flipped up his collar and grunted in disgust as he stepped out of the car. It was raining, and heavily. He didn't mind rain, but his suit coat did. He ducked quickly into the crowded building, TeleCorp Industries. It was a job.
Hanging the soaked jacket from his cubicle corner, the man hears a familiar voice from behind.
"What're you so mad about? Don't like wet fur?" It was Aaron, a coworker. It was fairly public at work of Todd's affinities, he has a habit of wearing a tail to Casual Fridays. His boss is cool, so no trouble was made out of it.
"Oh, yeah, and I can't shake off anywhere, or I'll short out keyboards for miles around!" Todd replies, jokingly. He logs on to the server and immediately recieves a note from a furry friend online.

'Kaveyd - Important Note!
Check the news. Some guy in Germany set loose a bunch of nanomachines, they're sweeping across your state soon. Apparently if you play the attached file, it will transform you into a furry. Takes an hour. There are higher-ups trying very hard to keep this file from spreading across the net, so keep a backup. Anyway, I'm just about to use it. See you on the other side!
'
Attached - AudioKey.WAV

Todd stared at the email for a few minutes, then quickly switches to Yahoo: News.

'Breaking News - Nanotechnology Threat
Recently today, a rogue operative from a nanotechnology lab in Germany released radically reprogrammed nanomachines into the atmosphere. There are rumors that the machines radically restructure the bodies of some humans, but yet no rogue cases have been discovered. A trigger program must be released, and the transformation [attached video] is drastic. National leaders have already spoken out against the operative, one Dr. Terling, but are powerless to prevent the spread of the nanomachines. By this time tomorrow, the entire planet will be inundated.
'

He scratched his head. Apparently it was true. He quickly copied the Audio Key onto a thumb drive and left his cubicle. He needed to walk, the things he was considering shouldn't be made without a clear head.
These signatures are so easy to be stupid in. People who host mile-high piles of images in here should be shot on sight. Put some effort into it, people! This isn't a MySpace photo gallery.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: brown/orange/white/gray
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: slim
  • Build: agile flexible fast
Re: Big Changes - Closed Transformation Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »
kiva walked fast paced down the street looking every which way wearin a green indoor jacket, a black shirt, greyish jeans and a black hat. Unfortunately it hurt to have her tail tied up. she wasn't paying attention and she ran into someone both instantly being knocked to ground and her tail beign temporarily exposed to him " omg  :shcoked: Watch where your going!" with that she slipped in a frantic rush rying to get up and run so instead she gripped her tail and put it back under here shirt tied up again "If your going to sit there and gawk at my tail just help me up so i cna yell at you then run."  :umm: :yeah-yeah: >:| +++2 grr

**Limit the amount of Pyongs you use per post.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 05:39:42 PM by ephemral »
Hi
no man should be punished for his thoughts
I'm straight and i support gay rights
Furries forever!!!

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
  • Weapons Master Takuya hakumei
    • Awards
  • Species: half fox(only ears and tail), Ragdoll, Lerianthrope
  • Coloring: medium length Golden blonde hair, slightly messed up, white tufts on grey ears and tail
  • Height: 6"
  • Weight: 179
  • Build: Lithe, tall, agile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 12:54:48 AM »
Cody got up and brushed his jeans, sighing heavily. Some people just didn't understand.
He walked out of the alley slowley, holding his broken nose, and his broken ears. They were the third pair this week to, some people just didn't understand. The thought his "Sick obsesion" spawned from the devil, and from a hate for the world. Luke didn't belive in the Devil. Or God. He didn't think it was possible for an "All-powerfull" Entity could let the world go on like this. All the hate, the crime and disregard for anything good and natural.

He walked to the tech wing at the University, pulling out a spare pair of ears from his bag.
 "Late again, Mr. Kurosaki" His teacher barely looked up from his notes.
 "Ya, sorry 'bout that, but when three people jump you in an alley, it takes awhile for you to fight them off, especially if one has a knife." He called back, slumping back in his chair, still holding his nose. Some people just didn't understand.

People were staring at him, has he pulled out his vaioware notebook, although almost all of them were interested as to why he has big furry dark cinder ears ontop of his head. Only some of them knew, and most other furries. He sighed again, checking his mail. He was already done the class work, he was after all the top of the class, despite his lates.

Mostly spam, one caught his atention,

Tekai- Important Note!
Check the news. Some guy in Germany set loose a bunch of nanomachines, they're sweeping across your state soon. Apparently if you play the attached file, it will transform you into a furry. Takes an hour. There are higher-ups trying very hard to keep this file from spreading across the net, so keep a backup. Anyway, I'm just about to use it. See you on the other side!'
Attached - AudioKey.WAV

He merley dissmissed it as a prank, until later that day...

Cody dragged his feet to his dorm door, pulling out his key. He unlocked it, looking briefly at the shiney 202 before walking in. The T.V was on, the news. He was about to turn it of but the caption caught his eye

Mad scientest in Germany unleashed terror

He fumbled with the remote, turning the volume up,

"-Es folks! Authorities everyware are triing to shut this virus down, but arer having no shuch luck, and in other news-"
Cody stared blankley at the screen. He shut it off and ran to his computer, immediatly runing his e-mail.

The mouse pointer hovered over the open button, he contemplated the link, fearing a virus.
He clicked the button, acting on impulse, but nothing happened...Right away...

(OOC: I hope its ok I used the email from yours Nov)

« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 04:02:29 PM by Tekai Kurosaki »
Upon mine soul twas shot the dart,
a tax unto my mind,
twas the darkness found me bind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 01:01:04 AM »
scrambles up to the window of his dorm room and bangs on it furiously"Let mee in!"
Hi
Furries forever!!!

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: medium length Golden blonde hair, slightly messed up, white tufts on grey ears and tail
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 01:39:31 AM »
Cody jumped at the tapping and turned around,
"Kiva? What are you doing here?" He slid the window open, and she tumbled in.
"What are you doing here?"
He walked into his kitchen, hoping to make some coffee, but a hand on his arm stopped him...
a tax unto my mind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 02:10:16 PM »
*removes jacket in hat* "This is why, Its nice but hard to get around un noticed" *plops down at table* "So whats up?"
Hi
Furries forever!!!

Offline Rose

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Light red and tan
  • Height: 5'7 1/2
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 10:05:32 PM »
A young woman hidden in a long, hooded coat stood silently behind the crowd. The people were staring in disbelief at the t.v. behind the glass at the electronics store. Some murmured things under their breath, while others whispered among themselves. The tail beneath her coat twitched and a smirk could be seen on her face. It seemed like the world was terrifed at the thought of becoming animals. She rolled her eyes in annoyance at the humans and walked away. I'm surprised they haven't started a riot or even worse....a war. There was nothing bad with becoming a furry, at least not for her. A few hours ago she was a normal human girl, but an email she recieved changed her life forever.
Our destiny is often not found in faraway places or in grand adventures but merely a place within the depths of our souls.

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 10:15:23 PM »
Cody stared in disbalief at Kiva,
" What the-"
The tail twitching was distracting,
"So I take it you clicked they audio WAV? I did to, but so far, nothing's happened..."
He walked into the kitchen, and put on a pot of coffee.
"What did you say you wanted in your coffe?" He called out to the other room
a tax unto my mind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline Novotov

• Vibrating Furby
  • Free Your Mind
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange, Red, Black (fur dye)
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 165 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 10:39:56 PM »
Todd checked in as 'violently ill' with the security clerk, and stepped outside to take a walk.  It was still raining, but Todd was determined. He put his jacket collar up all the way, but this still didn't prevent icy water from dripping down his spine.

Halfwawy downtown, Todd ran into the nearest store and grabbed a cheesy $2 umbrella. It was neon blue and had a bunch of tassles on the end. Oh, for the love of Christ... He put the umbrella down and stomped out. He was completely wet now, even to the bottoms of his shoes. About fifteen minutes of sloshing down the street, Todd arrived at home. Thumb drive secure in his pocket, he'd come to a decision. I don't care what kind of hassles I have to deal with, being myself is more important than fitting in.

He was just about to walk into the apartment complex, though, when he noticed somebody scrambling their way up a wall and into a window. Somebody with a tail...
Todd knew the building, it was a dorm to the nearby college. He'd graduated from there only last spring. Now, only two months out, he took great interest.

Todd casually walked into the dorm complex. The guards were no problem, he just made up some bogus answer about meeting a buddy. Navigating the inside, Todd stopped at dorn 128-B. This should be the place. He knocked twice, the sounds resonating down the cinderblock corridor like a canyon. Hopefully this turns out well...
These signatures are so easy to be stupid in. People who host mile-high piles of images in here should be shot on sight. Put some effort into it, people! This isn't a MySpace photo gallery.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 12:52:25 AM »
"I'd like cream please and uhm yours is starting your ears are uhm shifting psotion on ur head and you might want to answer the door" quickly throws on hat and jacket
Hi
Furries forever!!!

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 10:34:53 AM »
"What!?" Cody nearly screamed as he felt his ears
"and someone just had to come here now!" he pulled on an sweater, pushing the hood up and over his now pointed ears, with were changing coulor.
"Who is it?" he called out. His voice started to change, and he looked in the mirror, seeing a muzzle stretching out of his now furry face. At least the fur was dark cinder, the coulour he wanted.
"It's me, Todd!" The voice called in through the door "I need to talk to you!"
"All right, but hang o-AH!" He cried out in pain at the formation of his bones changed, and a tail grew out at the base of his spine.
"It's...open!" he maneged to gasp out, and the door swung slowly inwards...

(OOC: my room number is 202, not 128-b, if you were looking for me, and if not, sorry me and kat kinda made it that way)
a tax unto my mind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 11:01:04 AM »
 :shcoked: "uuuuuh ooooh uhm thats the guy i ran straight into yesterday" runs over to cody "This isn't the hardest part mainly it'll be learning how to be a furry unless your eyes change shape and color then its hurts" after that kida remembered how burning and painful it was "Any way it'll get better at the end"
Hi
Furries forever!!!

Offline Rose

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Light red and tan
  • Height: 5'7 1/2
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »
She sighed, a bit irritated, as the people in the streets started giving her weird looks. They were probably wondering what the hell she was doing wandering around in a jacket with this type of temperature. It wasn't long before it started pouring rain, but she didn't mind as long as she didn't get wet under her coat.

Rose decided it was time to head back to her dorm. All the attention that was brought upon her was getting annoying. As she came closer to the dormatory, something caught her eye. There was someone crawling up one of the walls and went through a window, they had a tail just like her. What in heaven's name was that? Sure, she should investigate but it would only seem like she is a nosey person.

No one seemed to be around, so it was safe to take the heavy coat off. Her ears twitched as the sound of a scream reached them. Hmph, seems someone else around here opened their email as well. She made her way down the hallway towards her room when she spotted someone in front of one of the doors. Darn it, I hope he doesn't see me.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 05:08:17 PM by Rose »
Our destiny is often not found in faraway places or in grand adventures but merely a place within the depths of our souls.

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
  • the snow fox of the north
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: white and gray
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: In shape
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 06:51:34 PM »
i hear footsteps behind me, but luckily im not worried. i know what humans dress like, so i modeled after them. blue jeans, sweater, and a white beret. heck it went well with my hair anyway. i turn around and see a woman walking by me. i pay no attention to her except the fact that there was a slight bulge to the back of her jacket, and she was wearing a hat, but somehow it seemed different. curious, i followed her, but i stayed about a half a block away and hid once in a while, determined not to be noticed.
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards