The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Magical Fate (OOC)  (Read 8073 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Magical Fate (OOC)
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:25:15 PM »
Scenario:
Five furries are chosen at random by an unknown force. They don't why, how, or even that they are. They are not bound by blood or friendship. They don't know each other at all. However, they are all chosen for a common purpose.

To end the world as we know it.

Now, only one of them has the power to stop them. Who, no one knows. Why, unknown. Will they? Only time will tell.

Magic:

There are five elements.  No more.  Each element harbors one person only.  They are as such;

Life: They would be able to draw, manipulate, and destroy life-within reason.  They are limited to plant and small non-sentient life at the beginning of the roleplay.
Fire: Fire magic is the manipulation of heat.  The character with this power can do such things as create flame and burn others, but also chill others by taking away heat.  They are limited to manipulated patches of heat the size of a cat at the beginning of the roleplay.

Earth: Earth magic is the manipulation of earth/rocks.  The character using this magic can create monuments, spikes, and other such earth based creations.  At the beginning of the roleplay, they are limited to manipulation of small stones.

Water: Water magic is the manipulation of water based objects.  The character can manipulate the shape and placement of water, but not the temperature.  If something is ice, it can be moved but not melted.  The same is true of water.  At the beginning of the roleplay, they are limited to the amount of a tub of water.

Air: Air magic is the manipulation of gases.  The character can manipulate wind and such, but not the temperature.  At the beginning of the roleplay, they can only manipulate air into small gusts of wind.

Setting:

Mountains
Steampunk
Pre-apocalyptic

Rules:
1. No Power playing, Godmodding, Power killing, or otherwise controlling a character without the permission of the user.  You get three warnings before you are booted.

2. Do not go on OOC tangents in the RP.

3. Have a backup Roleplayer.   This means that if you’re gone for an extended amount of time, ask someone to roleplay your character for you till you get back.

4. Third person limited PROPER PARAGRAPHS.  If you don’t use this, you will be booted.  Use spell check as well.

5. Keep it consistant and realistic.

6. No perfect characters.

7. Only one character to a power.  No two fire users or water users.  The way they are used can be shared, such as runes.

8. Please use past tense and proper English to the best of your ability.

9. Posts should be at least two to three sentences long, if not more and with one sentence of dialog, but if you need help figuring out what to do, ASK.  Aldrea will be happy to help in PM form.

NOTE: We reserve the right to say no to applications.  If we ask you to change it, then so be it.

Characters:
(Note: You may have more than one character, but only one can be a magic user.)

1. Name
2. Age
3. Element
4. Species
5. Description
6. Personality
7. Skills
8. Non-Skills (Things you can't do)
9. Preferred weapons
10. Relationships
11. Other

My Characters:

1. Sheila
2. 30
3. Life
4. Lynx
5. Powerful.  Long claws and fur.  Spotted.  Green eyes.
6. Mysterious and seductive, Sheila is a closed book to others.  She knows her way around a person, and is careful to keep herself well protected.  No one knows her intensions or thoughts.
7. Unknown for the most part (Past what is listed in life).  Uses spells.
8. If she can’t write or say her spells, she can’t use magic, and while she’s decent at fighting, she can’t hunt.
9. Magic, claws, and smarts
10. Unknown
11. N/A

1. Rachel
2. 16
3. N/A
4. Tiger
5. Powerful but lithe, She has white and black fur.  A half moon and line are on her forehead.  She has violet eyes.
6. Rachel loves to explore and play, but has a serious side to her.  When it comes to her friends and family, she will fight to the death for them.  She’s also somewhat trusting.
7. Hunting, fighting, and gathering.
8. She’s a terrible judge of character, but does have a good grasp of tactics.  She also can’t swim, despite trying to learn. With no patience for fishing, she’s useless there too.
9. Normal claws and armor claws.
10. Unknown.  She doesn’t often talk of her past.
11. N/A
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:40:45 AM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Magical Fate (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 10:38:26 PM »
I wana join. XD ate the ooc carcter creation though. Mwas I will be back ;)
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 01:02:51 AM »
Well... I will follow this. It seems interesting.
I might join... but I have  feeling that if I do, i'm gonna be made into a villain...
Besides... you're the hero. I can sense it in your soul!!

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 12:18:23 AM »
I'm so in! I call water!  :D  (Surprisningly, water is my favorite element!  ^_^ )

1. Name: (Unless I think of a better fitting name) Shadis
2. Age: 22 (Not thousands of years old for once  X3 )

3. Element: Water

4. Species: Wolgon

5. Description: Same appearence as my fursona's avitar, BUT where he is black, he is now a darkish gray. And where he is red had been replaced with teal runes instead. I look alot like this: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/7303233/ But not a girl, and the wings are scaled dark grey and teal dragon wings. Hair isn't quite that long either, but I do have somehwhat long hair for a guy. Still rocken the shirtless trenchcoat look though  XD 

6. Personality: Kind for the most part. Cares about others and truely does want to help, like a wolf. But the dragon in him sometimes does acts that surprise all, even himself. At times, he is as unpredicable as the weather and is constantly changing, like the tides.

7. Skills: Water magic and dragon wings, so can therefore fly. It is physically taxing for him to use his wings, though. Henceforth he usually prefers walking and running. He is more wolf than dragon, but their is pleanty of dragon in him to make him unpredicatble at times. He has fairly good senses and is physically fit, but not too strong. This would make him a good hunter.

8. Non-Skills: Can't fly for very long or carry someone for very far. Is prone to doing erratic and random acts, usually hurting himself in the process. Can be uncomfortable in large groups. Surprisingly open to others. Easily taken advantage of as his common sense isn't always at a stable level. Due to his mind being like the sea, is personality and conciousness can be turned into just about anything anyone could want. That can be very good, or very bad. Isn't always aware of his surroundings.

9. Preferred weapons: Has retractable silvery dragon claws and sharp wolf teeth. Water magic as well. Doesn't start off with a weapon, but can eventually find one to use and keep. Because of this, no one weapon is tied to him, so he will often swap weapons for other weapons whenever he finds one he likes.

10. Relationships: None at start. Has dated before, but all of his past relationships failed. Will date those who interest him, though.

11. Other: The group should keep a watchful eye on him. He will be good from the start, but if he is ever influenced, he can easilily become a powerful enemy. BUT turning him back is just as easy. Great caution must also be taken as he sometimes does random, unexplaned, crazy, and often dangerous things as the dragon part of him influences him in some ways. He cen never justify what he does, so keep your heads down.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 12:34:35 AM »
Name: Elizabeth

Species: Mouse with persian cat traits.

Magic: Air (if u say yes wuv XD :P )

Discription: 5'8'' slender blond hair green eyes the under part of her hair is dark brown. Tail is busshy and pale blond like her hair.

Personality: shy and a bit flighty. She is a bit moody and can change her mood without notice. She is rather kind but if you are on her bad side, watch out.. she dose not play nice..

Skills: ones that come with the element control. Other than that she is good at mimmrcy (the ability to almost perfictly repeat what someone said in their voice) and is gracefull when she wants to be.

Non skills: has a bit of a memory roblem, not good at math, or controling her emotions, (this will get better when she evolves)

Perfered wepons: "wind blades" knives that can "cut" the wind and magnify it to some extent. (Can only use later in the rp) beore then she uses a metal bladed whip.

Relationships: none has some intrest in others but time will tell

Other: ...... uuuh nothin
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 12:44:41 AM »
Yay! A new snack- I mean friend!  XD

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 01:22:07 AM »
Lovin' both.  You're in.  :)

I just said only one magic user can stop them.  I didn't say you couldn't have a non magic user to help with that.  ;)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 01:42:54 AM »
Thanks Danny  ^_^  Idk if imma get a non-magical character yet though. I've never exactly had a non magical character...  XD

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 02:44:54 AM »
Hmm...maybe I'll join as a non-magical character...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 05:01:48 AM »
Whats the matter? Don't like earth or fire?  :?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 05:35:22 AM »
Name: Naer
Element: Fire
Species: Black Dragon
Description: 6' 2'', simple blue robe, three interwoven silver chains for a necklace. Eyes are as blue as his robe, and has three talons for fingers, as well as four talons for feet (three in the front, one in back{i.e digigrade}).
Personality: Prefers to address from a distance, considers pursuit a form of hostility.
Skills: Free-run/Parkour, abilities tied to element, natural combat ability, constantly keeps his wings folded up until needed.
Non-Skills (Things you can't do): Inability to place trust in others.
Preferred weapons: His magic, along with a composite longbow that is enchanted to be fireproof.
Relationships: Knows and speaks with many contacts, but few are on truly good terms with him.
Other: Naer has killed about thirty people to date, all in the name of self-defense.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 05:39:03 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 06:00:23 AM »
Looks awesome! Welcome to the Role Play Blackwyng!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 06:44:36 AM »
Good thing I had decided on earth already, huh? Otherwise I would've been really sad...
Although now, since Luna's posted and I haven't, I've decided that SHE can be the one with the power to control the earth. It would be rude to take up a role as one with power when Luna's already been the person longer than I have.

Name: Violet
Element: None... but is an very decent warrior
Species: Kangaroo
Description: White with black fur on her left ear, right eye, hands, and right foot, with a black lightning bolt running down the length of her oddly fluffy tail.
Clothing: Short black tank top, grey camouflage cargo shorts, knee pads, fingerless gloves, purple flight goggles, weapons belt
Personality:
Skills: Good with medium-sized weapons, can move faster and jump higher than most of her breed, is good at moving without being seen if she needs to do so, can manage a decent form of parkour. Oh, and she LOVES to read.
Non-Skills: Is occasionally socially awkward, and can't use long weapons like spears and broadswords. She also has a hard time defending herself from projectiles... although she's willing to learn.
Preferred Weapons: Raven Dagger (picture attached), Vorpal elven rapier, dual Legolas daggers, her claws, her feet, her hands, herself.
Relationships: Tries to get along with everyone, but if villains try to corner her, they'd better watch out!
Notes: She prefers to be called Viola.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:33:00 AM by Viola Longshield »

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 07:24:21 AM »
Haha, fantastic! Very nice Vi!  ^_^

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 03:19:51 PM »
Lovin' it Blackwyng.  :)  Cif, you need a personality.  It helps plan an overarching plot.