The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My Lonely Stanger  (Read 7441 times)

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
My Lonely Stanger
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:49:36 PM »
Hi every one i made new rpg there in the Serious RP called The Lonely Stranger.
This is my acually first Serious thread i`m working one and be more than happy for anyone to join if they want.
if you want more informatio i be more than willing to provide bit more detail in this thread.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Jinx Leven

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • derpity derp
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Peregrine falcon mix
  • Coloring: dark and light gray
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 180 lb
  • Build: average
  • Currently: On vacation in Ocean City
Re: My Lonely Stanger
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 09:59:27 PM »
i will join but you should have put the detail in the first post here but learn as you go right
  • Avatar by: Manncowmoo (forgot to update lol and im not sure if i spelt it right)

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 10:02:15 PM »
yup that true

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 02:04:02 AM »
So pretty much time line of the story is in the past like medieval days and that there but in stead with magic and mythlogies creature and of course furry not people lol. But it more less lone traveler going to town to town visiting learning and helping on his way, and picking up company as he travels to different location. But eventually fine out that need to work togather to save their home. The world scenery will be made of from every ones imagination. Other than that there not much else to it. thing will progess and change as story goes but what story does not right :3

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 04:58:08 AM »
You still need a character sheet. That's a usual part of an OOC.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:19:14 AM by Macid »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 01:32:56 AM »
Rasui, you need to have participants post Reference sheets for their characters. Thats what Vi meant. I will post mine for reference:

1. Name: Kastor

2. Species: Umbra Wolf

3. Age: Physically 22, actual age is unknown as he is immortal to age

4. Apperence: Dark grey fur with dark purple slashes and runed patches of fur. Looks rather random and strange. Wears an armoured shamen robe of sorts. Has various gemstoned jewlrey and pouches for holding various things. Wears a black hooded cloak over it to hide his appearence. Strong, but not muscular. And thats right, NO TRENCHCOAT THIS TIME!  XD

5. Weapons: Magical power. Cerimonial shortsword, though it is very sharp. A retractable staff with a spikey purple soul gem at the end. Naturally, also has claws and teeth.

6. Abilities/talents: Has magical abilities and rights. Can do various cerimonies with varied affects. Can see, sense, and feed off of the aruas and mental/magical energies of others. This heals him, and harms the victims in various ways, though they usually don't notice it at first. Technically, he is a PSI vampyre, if you know what that is.

7. Disabilities and things he cannot do: Can't use ranged attacks of any kind. Unless hidden, he is oviously a shaman and is often attacked by guards and soilders without being provoked. Cannot create emotions or pyshic energy by himself, so he needs to feed on others in order to mantain his sanity and health. Because of this, his mood and emotions are usually random and unpredictable unless well fed.

8. Story (Optinal): He is the illigitiment son of the Greek titan goddess Hecate, goddess of shadows and magic. So that makes him a demi-god. He wanders the world, doing her bidding and fulling various plans that all eventually add up into something big, and horrible. He is, however, not evil himself. 

9. Relationships (Optinal): None, but will date those he deems interesting enough

10. Other: Not really

Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 02:01:37 AM »
Ahh i see.. was kinda way there for bit even though i left this site log on all the time
i guess put mine up there

1. Name: Rasui

2. Species: Wolf/Demon

3. Age: Unknown

4. Appearance: Angelic Side: Light brown fur and traces of golden fur here then there. his marking are Old Runic lettering along with Tribal Starry Lines the in circle the old runic symbols Both in Arctic blue coloring That flow from his head down his arms and legs and tail

Demonic Side: Dark Red fur looks allmost like dried blood with traces of black fur mixed in. His Marking and runic are the same but only they pulse

Clothing cloak, but black baggie shirt, and scruffy worn out pants.

5. Weapons: Carries an Katana that is able to change into and two handed broad swore/or into an huge stave with an hammer on one end and axe fused into the hammer itself. As Well has magical powers

6. Abilities/talents: Trained in just about every fighting style and weaponry known. Able to use spell base of the 4 elements and light and dark spells. Is able to sense any ones aura and is vary fast.

7. Disabilities and things he cannot do: is not to well against range attacks. Stop time. not able to fly or ride in anything that flies. and not able to make any barriers. Does not have vary much stamina to keep his speed up as well as his magic so tries to keep fight short if possible. Likes to get lost alot.

8. Story (Optional): Was raised by princess and treated like brother. Grown up to be the protector but had to travel by the kings orders to learn new things like history, new fighting styles, different spells

9. Relationships (Optional): No Mate, but if fine one i will

10. Other: Hm. nope not that i can thing of.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:09:17 AM by Rasui »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 02:42:27 AM »
Name: scarlet

Species: bloodwolf

Apearence: same as avitar except that no googles, and is almost always dressed up. Tighter clothes dark colors, blacks and maroons.

Abilities: mild claryvoance, necromancer.

Non things: cares very little for others. Can't stay in one place too long.

Wepons: linked bladed wip and twin daggers as well as potions.

Story: none

Relationships: avaiable and not looking but that may change.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 02:45:13 AM »
Welcome Kaya ^^

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 02:47:32 AM »
Thankyou. Where should I jump in at?
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 02:56:12 AM »
Hmm.. guess wolf can introduce you there.. What you think Wolf??

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 03:16:12 AM »
Name: Violet
Species: Kangaroo
Appearence: Similar to Viriathus, except she's white and the black areas on her ear, eye and foot are in the opposite places, and a long, thin, black lighting bolt pattern runs down her tail.
Clothing: Short black sleeveless top, grey many-pocketed shorts, fingerless gloves, flexible knee armor, weapons belt.
Abilities: Can move quickly and jump very high; has control over the power of Light; is good with medium-sized weapons.
Disablities: Can't dance or sing in public, bathes with her clothes on, can't use spears or other long weapons, has a hard time protecting some areas of her body, and she's socially awkward.
Weapons: A pair of magic Greek short swords and her Raven Dagger.
Notes: She can be a bit awkward at times...
Story: I.. don't really have one. I like to read though! And I'm a decent fighter.
But, um... should I mention that I kinda rescued an odd creature with no face?

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 06:14:12 AM by Vi Longshield »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 03:34:53 AM »
that makes two more ^^

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 03:36:45 AM »
 ^_^  Thank you! I'm really looking forward to this!

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 03:43:02 AM »
Same here ^^