The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A wandering healer  (Read 7387 times)

ThatJaredGuy

A wandering healer
« on: June 06, 2007, 08:09:47 PM »
((For this, just general information about yourself in your first post:
Name:
Color:
Markings:

Name: Jared
Fursona: Wolf
Color: White
Markings: See avvy))

*Jared covered his sensitive ears when the shots rang out once more. He had been walking through the human's farmlands, thinking it abandoned by the shape of the old house on the property. The bullet now lodged in his leg gave testament to how wrong the assumption was. He kept moving as quietly as he could. Were he not currently fearing for his life, he would have laughed at the irony of the situation. Here he was, a healer and completely non-violent, being pursued by an angry human that thinks he would be a threat. His wandering mind had dulled his focus on the situation, and he thought he had lost his pursuer. He stood and turned around, his ears drooped quickly when he found himself staring down the barrel of a rifle.*

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: brown/orange/white/gray
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: slim
  • Build: agile flexible fast
Re: A wandering healer
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 09:53:56 PM »
Name: terinia (aka terin)
Fursona: fox/wolf
Color:brown/orange
Markings:see avvy
(ooc: character is wearing a mask over mouth and head except for eyes which have goggles, also wearing travelers clothes)
*jumps down in front of jarad's pursuer* "tch tch...how may times do I have to bend your rifle before you learn your lesson?" *with that said bends his rifle in half which scares off the pursuer* "Take care." *drops a invisibility potion in front of him and jumps  off*
Hi
no man should be punished for his thoughts
I'm straight and i support gay rights
Furries forever!!!

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 10:20:10 PM »
*Everything happened so fast, Jared stood and blinked. One moment he was staring death in the face and the next he was saved. He saw her disappear and strained his ears to try to track her* Wait! Thank you... *He falls to the ground and examines his left leg, he could tell by the way the muscles hurt that the bullet was still in there. He sets his pack to the side and pulls out a very sharp, thin blade and some tweezers. He winces a bit as he cleans the wound and uses the blade to open the wound vertically. He grits his teeth as he uses the tweezers to pull the bullet out of his leg.*

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:25:16 PM »
*watches him through a crystal ball* "hmm...I'll watch him closely" *changes into a plain brown sorceress shirt and black/blue pants and wears a bandana on head and wanders in his direction again*, *shouts to him from distance* "Hi there do you need any help?!"
Hi
Furries forever!!!

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 10:56:22 PM »
*He looks around quickly towards where the voice had come from. It was the young girl who had saved him, he smiles* I'm *wince* Fine. While I can't say I've handled worse on myself, I have on others. *He pulls the bullet free and blood quickly flows out of the wound. He pinches the injury closed as he reaches for a strong herbal salve and bandages. He rubs the salve into the cut and quickly wraps the bandages around his leg tightly. He stands on his right leg, then tests his left. He smiled when he saw he could put weight on it easily, no limp this time. He begins to hobble towards the strange canid female* This thing's going to be just fine. Thanks again for your help.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 11:00:56 PM »
"no trouble at all.I'd appreciate if you'd not mention that I'm the furry whos goes around destroying the humans' weapons if they found out I'd be somebody's rug." *helps him to my house* "So what brings you here?"
Hi
Furries forever!!!

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 11:05:19 PM »
*He smiles* After what just happened, I don't believe I'll be interacting with too many of them anymore, so I wouldn't worry about that. And, as for what I'm doing here *He raises his left paw and the palm emits a strange, white light* I do my best to be where I may be needed. *He winks and closes the paw, the light quickly goes away* I'm more or less a healer, you see.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:11:48 PM »
"I see, I'm more known as a shamanistic type healer here along with fortune teller and such titles." *opens door to house* "After you"
Hi
Furries forever!!!

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 11:15:42 PM »
*He smiles and stepped into the home, his eyes wandering over the furnishings* Nice place you've got here...I promise I won't be here long. I have to continue my search soon. I...do wander to find anyone who may need help, but there's another reason. *A slightly pained expression crosses his face for just a moment*

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 11:30:52 PM »
"Oh?" *sits him down and pours him some tea* "Would you mind telling me?" *Sits down across from him*
Hi
Furries forever!!!

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 12:42:53 AM »
Thanks. *He takes a sip of the tea* Nah, I don't mind telling you. I'm...just looking for someone. *He sits back in a chair and rests his head on the back of it, studying the ceiling.*

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 03:30:20 AM »
A dark figure in a clock with a scythe attached to his back watches from a distance, drawn to their location for his own reasons.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 03:49:04 AM »
*Jared's ears twitch nervously and he sits up quickly* Something else is out there...That man didn't follow us here did he? *He sets his tea down on a table and steps outside of the house quickly. He strains his ears and nose to try to pick up any scent that would give away whatever is out there, not smelling or hearing a human, he calls quietly* Hello?

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 04:42:29 AM »
The dark cloaked figure watched the creature walk out of the construction, he knew he'd be safe, since his far was so dark it'd be to hard to see him, just as same smell him. Rhakshi grinned, his tail swaying back and fourth as a light breeze swayed at his cloak during the night fall.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 03:24:50 PM »
*Jared continued looking for a moment, then stepped back inside the house, he sat back down and took his tea from the table, giving it a small sip* I could've sworn...Ah well. When I'm done with this, I'll be heading back out.