The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: thoughts of a space chicken.  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Tron Cat

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Why must you burn a hole so deep in to my soul
    • Awards
  • Species: white tiger
  • Coloring: white and black
  • Height: 6"4'
  • Weight: 230
  • Build: like a truck
  • Currently: things weren't always this way and I know you not blame
thoughts of a space chicken.
« on: December 21, 2011, 05:20:38 PM »
this is a fair warning to anybody who tries to read this. The following is full of miss spelling and bad grammar. It has no real mean as far as i see it is made to be funny and stupid but if you think is as some deep mean please let me know.

Oh to be funny is to be ridiculous and to be sirius is to not,but what is in between. There is no in between or is there no probly not. I am often asked if I think that the world is just a joke and I say back Yes because the is evidence that says the world is sirius. It's all just a joke and only the really important things are truly funny. But at the same time non sirius thing can be funny. So this brings us back to is there an in between or not. Me being a simple space chicken form missouri I most say that i find everything fun. Life dose not intended to be more sirius at a funeral anymore than it dose at a birthday party. Life is as sirius and as funny as you make remember that it will help you someday. Wait what are we talking about I saw something shine and forgot everything oh well this we have to do for.now.