The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inflate the Baloon  (Read 22229 times)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
Re: Inflate the Baloon
« Reply #585 on: January 24, 2012, 10:37:06 PM »
*Without turning my head, I speak* "Shadis and I are one now, father. Together, we- I can hold any power I desire. And I desire much power, thanks to your prophecy. But don't worry, I will return for you soon enough. And by then, you will not stand a chance. Shade possessed or not." *I then speak to Chrono* "I accept your deal, Mister Chrono Blackwyng. You make me a Wolgon, and I spread your word for you, and also end any hostilies I currently harbor for you. We may commence the transformation at your earilest convinence." *I smirk at the implied polietness. While I speak outloud, however, I also send Cassandra a mental message only she may hear* /I am serious. You know full well the power Wolgons possess. And I will be an Umbra Wolgon. That matched with Shadis's power... Father won't stand a chance. Continue to help me through this and our deal still stands. My army has already taken most of the castle. Keep the master balloon alive and all will be worth it, I promise you./

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #586 on: January 24, 2012, 10:47:10 PM »
By this time, its amazing that the smile has not frozen onto his face. "I have no interest in this game of thrones... I simply wish for my name to have the same fear it did thousands of years ago..." He turns to Shadis, and gestures with his right claw now that the stun had worn off. "Whenever you have an hour that you can afford to drop your guard, we will begin the ritual."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #587 on: January 24, 2012, 10:52:22 PM »
/please... just don't get killed..../ *she mentaly hugs him.* /just please be safe.../
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #588 on: January 24, 2012, 10:59:11 PM »
*I chuckle* "Shame thats never happened before. But alas, I can make do. We can travel to my realm. It's quite small, but gets the job done. I've many protective wards their, so if any feeligns of agression or intent of harm takes place against me their, everyone but me is expelled from that place and the barriers around it are locked. Security reasons, you understand. We can travel to it now if you wish. Father isn't backing down and no head way is being made here, so I don't think we will miss much." *With that I summon a black orb, which has a large black vortex of energy being pulled into it.* "Just touch the orb whenever you are ready." *I place my paws upon it and dissapear entirely. Before I go, however, I send Cassandra a message:* /I'll be fine. Good Luck, my sister/

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #589 on: January 24, 2012, 11:23:47 PM »
Chrono turned to the king once more, and chuckled. "I'm off now, have fun with the invading army while I'm gone..." He then turned to Vi, and ruffled her hair. "Your power over light is amusing, but remember that for there to be balance, the strongest of the light must never be able to truly defeat the strongest of the darkness...." He then tapped the orb and vanished to Shadis' "stronghold".
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #590 on: January 24, 2012, 11:47:35 PM »
*As soon as Chrono said stronghold, he realised that my realm was not as it should have been. It was but a small floating island over a seemingly endless sea. Other various floating islands of similer size and design floated about in the sky. It was calm, sunny, and pleasent their. A few trees swayed on a pleasent breeze. Their were a few white stone structures with a few white stone benches set up near the edge, perfect for viewing the ocean. A few blue butterflies fluttered over some flowers which were always in bloom. I appear from behind some stone structures, compleatly white and un-runed. Long, silverly streaks line my fur. I am wearing ancient knight's armour of some form, with a cross on it. I chuckle slightly at Chrono's surprise, and possible disgust.* "Yes, this is no illusion. You see before you my realm. I created it years before we first met. Back when I looked like this." *I gesture to myself* "For some reason, your umbramancy did not transform this place, as it had me. When I was possessed by Shadis, his taint could not reach this place. It has remained as pure as I once was and I am unable to change it. It is sickening, no? You too, it would seem, are likewise under its affects." *I gesture to Chrono, who, upon looking down, sees that he is now compleatly pure white, lined with gold. I chuckle lightly* "Do not worry, my lord. You will return to your dark self as soon as you exit this plane. Now, lets compleate the transformation and leave this bless-ed place, shall we?"

[If you knew me irl, you would know that contradictions like this are quite common for me  X3 ]

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #591 on: January 25, 2012, 12:02:03 AM »
Chrono paced around, trying to gather some darkness for himself, but finding it impossible. "If this place makes me pure... then I cannot change you, as the ritual requires free-flowing energy of the chosen medium. It has been some times since I used any magic of the light, and giving your form a light-dark ascension will cause instability due to polarizing elements."

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #592 on: January 25, 2012, 12:11:05 AM »
*I smile* "Oh, the appearece is mearly skin deep, I assure you" *I hold out my paw and summon blace flame onto it, then extinguish it* "We can still work her. Just let me remove the ward that prevents outside magic from entering. You will still look the same, but your magic will work once again. So long as no harm comes to me, that is. That ward stays." *I close my eyes and and after a few minutes the whole sky suddenly becomes night time. A vasy multitude of stars, galax-sies, and nebulas are visible in the vibrant, clear, night sky.* "Phew, their. Now, shall we begin?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #593 on: January 25, 2012, 12:32:10 AM »
Chrono nodded, and continued to walk around the wolf. He dug grooves into the floor, the grooves brimming with dark energy as he completes the ritual circle around him. Then he stops in front of the 'victim', he starts speaking in a tongue that even the wolf could not make heads or tails of. The grooves start leaking a black liquid that travels around wraps around the wolf. "This will cause pain, as all physical transformations do, but no real harm shall come to you."

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #594 on: January 25, 2012, 12:40:21 AM »
*I smile, right before my head too is covered. My mouth covered, I resort to sending chrono a mental 'message'* /I am no stranger to pain. Words fail to describe what it felt like when you burned me in our last encounter. It was justified, however.  ;)  My species changed then and it can change again./

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #595 on: January 25, 2012, 01:07:37 AM »
*Rasui whatches Chrono with Attu ((sorry if i got the name wrong, starting to get hard keeping track of the names lol)) disapear from the realm, and chuckles still keeping him self invisable near the balloon king.*
"hmm the events are intresting i vary much would like to see the end of this but who will be victories and who shall fall.. hmm.." *Rasui starts chuckling as his voice echo`s through out the room*

((Man this starting to get hard to keep up guys. the Thread goes up like page and half while i`m at work  X3 ))

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Cami The Platypus

• Boisterous Bear
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Moric Platypus
  • Coloring: Pure Black fur.
  • Height: one foot
  • Weight: 63 pounds
  • Build: Average but fierce
  • Currently: MineCrafting. YAYYYYY!!!!
« Reply #596 on: January 25, 2012, 01:07:48 AM »
"Holy... Mother of Shadis and whatever may lurk in his family tree. They have met."

Post Merge: January 25, 2012, 01:10:21 AM
((Yeah every day it moves up a ton))
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:10:21 AM by Cami Return$, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: google images :D. looking for someone that can make my fursona.
  • Signature art by: Grisli :D. using artwork from google images.
I am a Moric Platypus. My dark color was formed by a dragon of black magic and fire. It burned down my lodge and left me in the ash to suffocate.three hours later the dragon came back and rescued me. But by the time he came the ash already had transformed me into a Moric Platypus (Moric means dark skin). Until this day I keep the dragon as a pet to repay him for the favor he did me. He has told me his name is SiiLic.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #597 on: January 25, 2012, 01:33:27 AM »
((Yeah... Guys, can we try to get back to a regular posting order? If someone takes 2-3 days to post something, we can skip, but seriously... <.< ))

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #598 on: January 25, 2012, 01:35:04 AM »
(( i agree, please be so awesome since work does not allow this being viewed.))

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #599 on: January 25, 2012, 02:39:28 AM »
*(Hmm... I'm stuck at a crossroads. Vi's father is nuts, but her siblings are acting evil... what to do?)
"You'd really kill me, Cass? Really?"
*Vi walks right up to Cassandra and spreads her arms.*
"Go ahead. Try to stab me. Pick your point of entry. Head, stomach, chest, it doesn't matter... YOU COULDN'T KILL SOMEBODY WHOM YOU LOVE. That is Lust's weakness. Love is binding. And we are both sisters."
*Vi turns and walks back to her original spot.*
"If you don't believe me..."
*she picks up a dicarded sword.*
"Then let's duel."
(And sure, whatever.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.