The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Welcome to The Bloodhounds RP  (Read 5601 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Welcome to The Bloodhounds RP
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 07:41:09 PM »
"I'd like to know that too," Zavier said, sheathing the rapier.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2011, 03:07:06 AM »
Marcus left the room, going to get his horse. She was a work horse, but obviously wore enchanted horseshoes that would not require any impact to hold to the hoof, and increased the horse's speed to nearly twice its usual speed. "Shale, we're going to be scouting for a caravan, so I need you to be quick on reaction time." The mare rose on her hind legs and let out a whinny in response, with Marcus hardly disturbed. "You could just whinny..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Currently: No longer a member
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2011, 03:21:08 AM »
Roland kneaded the hat in his hands. "Well, if you," he said while looking at Creature "wished to ride, I think two might be able to sit with you. You are very large... As to going through wooded areas, yes we will be. There's a forest about ten miles into our trip. Most people take the southern road nowadays because it travels along the coast and avoids the forest. Not every caravan can travel on the forest road, it's fairly narrow, but I've done it before and my wagon will fit."

Varen nodded. "Thank you Roland." He had watched Marcus leave and thought it was curious, but hey, he wasn't in charge of his safety.

Roland nodded. "Yes, seeings as nightfall has already come. I'm going to go and get some sleep. Remember that we leave an hour before sunrise. By your leave."

With that, Roland turned and left from the room. After he had left, Varen knocked on the table as he stood and went over to his bag. "Well everyone," he said as he dug through it to grab a purse that clinked with the sound of coins. "I don't know about you but sunrise is in seven hours. You may go to sleep if you will. I believe Abgrider said that those," he said as he pointed to a pair of doors, "were bedrooms. I am going to go out and see what everyone is talking about. Maybe we can pick up a lead or two while we're here. I doubt it though... Ah well. See you later."

Varen walked out the door.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Welcome to The Bloodhounds RP
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2011, 09:10:36 AM »
Creature huffed a bit, "aye, I'll walk along and be a ground guard." He didn't have too much else to add, and really didn't care about what anyone else had to say so he walked off to where the bedrooms had been pointed out. He grumbled and took off his boots and any of his extra leather pieces of armor off before he climbed into one of the beds and before long his marks were no more than a dull glow. He would sleep for only 6 of the 7 hours, rising before anyone else to contemplate the land.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2011, 01:29:01 AM »
Sorry for the pause) Cassandra nods to creature and Ronald. After Varen finished speaking she went up to her room and sat on the edge of the bed, after checking and noting the escape routs, a force of habit.* I might as well sleep for a bit if I am going to be running ahead of the caravan" with that she lay down on the bed and slept
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2011, 01:45:07 AM »
"I'll ride with you, but I'l bring a spare horse in case I need to go mobile," Zavier said. The feline yawned, stretching out his wings. "I should probably rest too. It's been a year, and my shoulder still hurts like hell..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Currently: No longer a member
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2011, 04:26:34 AM »
Morning was soon to come and found everyone in their small band already on their way out of the city. Roland had been true to his word and had everything prepared in his wagon as they arrived. Roland himself sat on the bench of the wagon with the reins in his hands that guided the pair of oxen that pulled the heavily laden wagon down the road.

The wagon was slow moving, but steady. Marcus was off to their left on his horse, Creature was keeping pace near to the wagon's right side with Cassandra, and Zavier was sitting in the wagon with Varen. A few spare horses were tied to the back of the wagon and plodded along as though nothing in this world could startle them.

Varen had started this day walking, but seeing that no one else was taking Roland up on his nice offer, he took a seat and was currently entertaining their host with a song from his home. He sang loud and clearly so that his compatriots could also enjoy the music. While he did this however his crossbow sat in his lap. He had refitted the string this morning and could draw it back with one hand, but he kept watching the quickly approaching treeline as he sung.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Welcome to The Bloodhounds RP
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2011, 05:59:34 AM »
Creature plodded along silently, and readjusted his quiver. Dressed to take on mediocre challengers he wore leather armor and carried his long bow, as well as his sheathed hand and a half sword. He walked along and continually flicked his tongue  in and out tasting the air for any impending threats. He thought for sure that it was a bit too early in the trip to have any trouble though.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter