The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Chibi Plushies  (Read 920 times)

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
Chibi Plushies
« on: November 08, 2011, 05:27:49 AM »
Okay so this is just a simple Idea I wanted to try out, how I got this idea was I was looking at a friends chibi picture of his fursona, and I was like I wanna try and make a plushie of his character. Simply because I think his chibi was cute ^^; but onto the point I need some people to use as test subjects so if anyone wants a chibi plushie of there fursona then just leave a request and a chibi picture of your character. ^^ The only down side is I won't be able to go to a good fabric store till this spring >.> do to lack of transportation, which will set production back just a bit ^^;.

Cost will be $10-$15/plushy depending on how complicated it is, this is just a work in progress so I'll need to buy fabric and whatnot before I can start.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:29:32 AM by Aloneness »