The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: feaudal area  (Read 67204 times)

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • editing my bio, may seem unfinished
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: jinjuriki
  • Coloring: red coat, blue hair
  • Height: normal
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: muscular
  • Currently: Currently being a Ranger
Re: feaudal area
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 02:14:53 PM »

I am ready to begin... I will start in a min.... wonder about the heavy battle...

Post Merge: October 17, 2011, 02:16:05 PM
*sniff a new smell in the air... a demon's sent,and the smell of fresh blood, she start dashing toward the smell and start hearing a heavy battle ahead*

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »
this is going to be great. ;) though it will take me some time to respond... i have to go to my core classes in about 45 min then wont be able to check in for a while. )
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 02:21:52 PM »
no problem, but i wanna add some rules.... what the fursona says is just written... what the person behind the screen says begins with //, and what the fursona does is marked like this *sniffing a flower* I hope all of these will be used ^_^

Post Merge: October 17, 2011, 02:23:58 PM
//XD i gtg and eat... I'll return in like 30 min
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:23:58 PM by Roxy Wolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 02:25:45 PM »
no problem, but i wanna add some rules.... what the fursona says is just written... what the person behind the screen says begins with //, and what the fursona does is marked like this *sniffing a flower* I hope all of these will be used ^_^

//thank goodness. *wipes brow* good i hate having to change my format out of that. *smiles* //

Post Merge: October 17, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

//XD i gtg and eat... I'll return in like 30 min

//thank goodness. *wipes brow* good i hate having to change my format out of that. *smiles* //
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »
//then I am ready to begin... who wanna take the first step into the world of demons and magic? (BTW, this RP is inspired by the TV series Inuyasha)

Post Merge: October 17, 2011, 02:57:41 PM
//Ki I'll just start like I did before, then the lucky guy who fight can come in (this guy is not played by me, he is not a npc, but he is a start of the RP like a place for someone to take hes role, like join in, and i will only make one of these now in the beginning... so the first one who will accompany, or Maybe be rescued or save my fursona can just continue as son as they See this post and others can just get on as they see fits) *sniff a new smell in the air... a demon's sent,and the smell of fresh blood, she start dashing toward the smell and start hearing a heavy battle ahead*
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 03:11:58 PM by Roxy Wolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 10:33:08 PM »
*as you round the corner you see a She wolf battling , even though she is servery wounded with a "Greater Demon and is slowly losing the upper hand.  She just barely dodges a blow and takes a swipe with her  sword and lands a good blow but gets hit by the demon and slams into a tree knocking her unconscious.*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2011, 12:14:00 AM »
YAHH!
*unsheaths sword and zaps the demon with orange lightning, causing it to be blasted into the wall*
*runs over to the wolf*
Are you okay...
*looks at the blood drops on the ground.*
Scratch that.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2011, 12:18:15 AM »
*the she wolf moans and stirs a but but otherwise is silent.*

Post Merge: October 18, 2011, 12:18:51 AM
//ment a bit... XD i saw that right after i hit post.//

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2011, 12:41:56 AM »
*picks her up and puts her into a fireman's carry, keeping sword drawn in case more demons attacked*
Don't worry. I'll get you to safety.

(Just curious... where are you wounded?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2011, 12:46:26 AM »
//chest and fore arms, one large gash on my back as well// *she groans again and moves closer to awaking, but the steady rocking motion lulls her back into the deep depths of the unknown.*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2011, 12:52:53 AM »
{IN A NEARBY SAFE HOUSE...}
*bandages the she-wolf's wounds, and sows up the gash in her back*
Hello?
*places two fingers to her jugular vein to check her pulse, which is still beating.*
Are you okay?

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 12:57:21 AM »
*slured quietly* where am I ?

Post Merge: October 18, 2011, 01:10:25 AM
is , is the demon dead? Wait *her voice is getting stronger* wait what.. ho did, *she is confused and lost for words* How the HECK did i get in here?! *she sits up too quiclkly and yelps as her stiches pull* OW! Who are you?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:10:25 AM by Kaya_0223, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2011, 01:11:41 AM »
You're in a house. And you're safe.
*looks into her eyes*
Sorry if it's a bit confusing... by the way, you're very light.

(Just so you know, he's younger than your character.)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2011, 01:15:05 AM »
you , you carried me? *she laughs uneasily.*  ummm... as for being light... i well havent exaclty had much to eat reciently.. that demon kept attacking my village and distroying the crops.... Thankyou for finishing it off... *she looks away embarsed* my name is Kayato...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2011, 01:24:50 AM »
I am Cifero. And you're welcome.
*gets behind her and begins redoing her stitches*
 Do you have any family?

(Do you have any weapons?)