The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: feaudal area  (Read 67198 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: feaudal area
« Reply #2115 on: September 25, 2012, 01:28:15 AM »
"STOP!!!!!!"
*Suddenly, everything freezes except for the four captured men, the others, and Cifero. He studies them, then sits down on the edge of the barge.*
"Can't we all just get along?"
*He looked over at the men.*
"You have the wrong story..."
*He looked over at his allies*
"And you're just doing exactly what you shouldn't be doing... making the rumours seem true."
*He sighed... then widened his eyes.*
"Wait, how the heck did I stop time?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Sne

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I reject my humanity and substitute a fox!
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Scarlet Mane's Diary
    • Awards
  • Species: arctic fox
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 28 cm
  • Weight: 4 kg
  • Build: feral
  • Currently: dead
« Reply #2116 on: September 25, 2012, 10:25:32 AM »
"Peculiar," said Shashoh calmly as he looked at an autumn leaf frozen in motion down to the ground and then carefully took it in two paw fingers, moved a bit and let go. The leaf didn't fall. "That's a rare talent you got there."

The beaver looked around in confusion and started to meddle with the bent sword. Fortunately it was wobbly enough for him to slip out of the knot and he started to slowly creep away. Dalavesta inconspicuously gave a sign not to stop him. He disappeared in an alley.

"You question them, I'll follow him," she said and nimbly climbed onto a nearby house.

#

"It is nothing," Grace said to Hunter. "Let us move out."

The sooner this world is purified, the better, she thought.

Offline Hunter_

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Currently: What're YOU looking at?
« Reply #2117 on: September 25, 2012, 12:15:25 PM »
*Hunter marched forward with the troops, replying to Grace*
"Grace, if there's something that can bring you to your knee- that is something.
But lets focus on the task at hand- cleansing or turning this town to our will."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2118 on: September 25, 2012, 01:33:30 PM »
the pause in time shatters the illusion and kastors body returns to it's former self, aeron slowly fades back to pure white, but one of his feet remain light gray

"damn this corruption......forgive me sir, i seem to have lost my temper"
aeron quickly dons his cloak before anyone notices the corruption affected foot paw

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2119 on: September 26, 2012, 12:14:01 AM »
*Cifero breifly glances at the odd paw, then looks at the remaining three soldiers.*
"Alright then... but Aeron, I'm no leader... please don't call me sir. Now, as for you three, it would be very helpful if you'll explain why you and your allies chose to attack us."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Hunter_

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Currently: What're YOU looking at?
« Reply #2120 on: September 27, 2012, 05:47:17 PM »
*Hunter stops as a citizen from the town walks towards him and Grace*
"Please state your business here in Wolgrand!" The citizen looked at Grace a little scared, as he had heard the rumours
Hunter wanted to talk- but Grace showed intent to say it herself