The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Office (American version)  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
The Office (American version)
« on: September 23, 2011, 02:18:58 AM »
Anyone a fan of this show? I dunno, I generally get odd looks when I say I love this show, but I really do. It's one of the few shows I bother to watch on TV. Anyway, how about that season premiere? Anyone watch it? If so, how did you feel about it?

Personally!

Spoiler for Hidden:
Although I miss Micheal very much, I do enjoy Andy as regional manager. The Office, unlike most shows, makes me care intensely about the characters, so I think it can go on without him. I mean, they really did pick the best way for him to go, in my own opinion. I also liked Robert California, especially when he had that defining moment about "Winners, prove me right. Losers prove me wrong." It kind of showed that although they kind of joke around about his creepiness, he is serious. I found that moment very motivating, and I enjoyed that Andy stepped up to him to defend some of the people whom he had considered his friends.

I enjoyed how they kind of reflected that Andy would be able to step up when need be, though his little neurotic quirks were coming out about being under pressure.

All I can say is I look forward to this new season. And dear god the beginning about planking made me laugh my ass off. Especially when Dwight got involved, holy crap.

Also, who are your favorite characters?

Personally, I liked Michael, Dwight and Andy. Though now with Michael gone, I find my favoritism shifting back to Andy. I think it's a shame Steve Carell didn't get an emmy for Michael Scott! SO YEAH. DISCUSS!