The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Do You Have a Furry Blog?  (Read 1127 times)

Offline ZergDaeva

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I steal your shiny!!!!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Leptailurus Serval (Serval)
  • Coloring: White coat, pink nose, blue eyes, black tipped ears and tail
  • Height: 5' 4"
  • Weight: 115 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Video Blogging!
Do You Have a Furry Blog?
« on: September 19, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »
Hey guys! :)

I've been working on some new blogs relating to the fandom. Right now I have two that are up and active.

The first is my Tumblr blog. For those of you who don't know about tumblr, it's fantastic! Tumblr is my main blog, which relays to all my other pages (my youtube, and blogger). When I post new things on Youtube or Blogger, i post it on Tumblr. If there's any activity on my youtube or any other blog site, Tumblr will let you know!

My second is my Blogger. It's meant for large posts. It's more of my creative outlet. While most draw, writing is my creative outlet for my furryisms. So, Blogger is where you will hear my long rants, my short stories, or anything else that is longer than one paragraph.

I post all sorts of stuff on my blogs, like movies, games, news, videos, and pretty much anything that is of furry interest.

I'm having a lot of fun blogging, so if anyone else has a blog let me know and i'd love to have a read!

My blog templates are currently under construction, but they'll be beautiful when they're done!

Tumblr: http://sindifur.tumblr.com
Blogger: http://sindifur-furblog.blogspot.com/
  • Signature art by: Avatar by:Dakarai