The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Voyage (CANCELLED, no more posting)  (Read 22915 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Voyage
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 12:40:11 AM »
"It has to do with revenge, doesn't it?" Joseph said, leaning over and pulling the knife out of the beam.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 12:42:51 AM »
Dominic looked back at his ship, then back at Joseph. " Well atleast hes good at reading the colors, Black is my color, and Maroon is blood."
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 12:52:07 AM »
"Okay," Joseph said. He turned to Boone. "Please don't judge me by my appearance. I'm tougher than I look."
He paused for a second.
"Wait, did I forget to mention that I can read minds?"

(I figured out my "Other". I thought it would be useful.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 10:57:28 PM »
*Casually walks pass the Sign up table. Thinking to himself, "Hmm, A Pirate ship sign up aye, yes, this will do nicely..." Walking up to Dominic* "Greetings Sir. I couldn't help but notice your having sign ups for something. Might I ask as to what is being offered here?" *Stopping suddenly, I sniff the air and glance at Joseph, sensing that he was a mind reader, I fortify my mental barriers and turn back to Dominic*

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 11:30:51 PM »
Dominic Smiled at Wolf (wolf is it?). This be a sign up to crew the Sea Horse, my magnificient ship."
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 12:27:53 AM »
Joseph felt the barriers being put up... but not before he had read enough to trust the newcomer.
"He's not evil," the feline said. "And he can put up mental barriers."

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 11:22:23 PM »
*To Dominic* "How intreguing. I may be interested in joining your crew, that is, after I am provided a bit more information as to what this venture would contain. As this young lad has just unwisely blurted outloud, I am not evil and can indeed raise mental barriers. I can do a great many things, being an Umbra Wolf that is. I believe an introduction is in order." *Offers paw* "Wolf 7133 at your service, but everyone just calls me Wolf for sort. The 7133 part is kind of a long story. It is a pleasure to make your accuantence."

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 12:30:35 AM »
Dominic slides the sign up paper over to to Wolf. " We will be searching for many things, and get rich." Dominic bluffed to make sure nobody would tell anyone what was really going on.
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 12:46:55 AM »
Boone continued to watch the situation with disdain, the new recruits so far hadn't impressed him much. The feline who could apparently read minds but looked to young to even know how to wield a sword, and the wolf who, although looked fit enough for the job, he still wasn't to sure about.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 01:59:27 AM »
"You really enjoy judging hypothetical books by their covers, don't you?" Joseph said to Boone, quizzically raising one eyebrow.

(Wolf, did you know that one of the other members of the forum has the exact same picture as and avatar? Just a small fun fact.)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2011, 01:53:48 AM »
*Begins filling out the form, ignoring the stares he could feel others giving him. He was use to people being un-nerved by his presence. Once finished,* "There, that should be enough essential information on myself to get by that I will allow to be known. Im intruieged enough to join in on this venture. I have... pleanty of time on my paws, after all. This brings up but one question I have for you, When exactly do we depart? Not to worry you, but Things have a nasty habit of going bad if i stay in one place for too long. You needen't worry about it once we have left, however. You may also find that I can be quiet an asset to you."

(And I was unaware, but not surprised as i found this pic on google images  XD  Im currently working on drawing my own fursona at the moment, however, so as to avoid confusions) 

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2011, 02:09:12 AM »
"Yes," Joseph said to Dominic. "When do we depart? I can't seem to find that information in your... Ahh..."
He turned to Wolf.
"We leave when we have a big enough crew, "the feline said.

(For the record, Joseph doesn't have wings, unlike myself, as I recently discovered...)

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2011, 02:10:39 AM »
Dominic looked at the signature. " Whenever we are done, this is a dangerious Voyage, Boone, everyone! Pack up, We are leaving." Common step to step to, to the ship." Dominic got up and took his things and the slip, and started walking to the ship.
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2011, 02:15:10 AM »
Boone didn't like the fact that Joseph seemingly new everything he was thinking, but took the opportunity to think of horrible things he could do to Joseph if he kept trying to dig into his mind. "You heard the cap'n, step to it, I don't want any lollygagging on my watch, got it?" he said when the Dominic got up.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2011, 02:17:08 AM »
"Aye, Captain." *Follows Dominic towards the ship. While walking, I turn to Joseph,* "Guess that answers that, ay? Word of advice though, you may not want to go poking about in other people's heads. If they catch you, many will get mad, and most will get revenge. You're talented for you age, it would be a shame for such power to be wasted as such a young age."