The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: past life memories?  (Read 2036 times)

Offline mewtwo

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
past life memories?
« on: August 12, 2011, 07:15:19 AM »
anyone have any past life memories of being anything besides human they would like to share?

thanks

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: past life memories?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 08:30:21 PM »
Ah one time, I remember being a dragon singing this amazing, beautiful song while I was meditating while listing to Sanctuary. :)
It was the weirdest feeling though. :)

Offline mewtwo

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 10:38:35 PM »
when you were a dragon do you remember any religious things you did?

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 04:12:44 PM »
i saw some wolfs before, it felt weird because it felt like i was there or part of the pack.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 02:16:41 AM »
One of my ancestors was burned for being a werewolf... That was a painful vision...

Offline Fawkes

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Main colour orange-red, secondary colour white. Black feet and forepaws
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 125 pounds.
  • Build: Curvy. C-Cup.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 11:31:50 PM »
I have werewolf dreams sometimes. Being a fox, I think it's because I was afraid of the wolves..and I'm always running into my den. My nicname is "Den Mother" and I'm pretty sure I had little foxlings too  ^_^ My dreams are very scary when they're about werewolves. I'm so afraid of them, but there are ones where I have so much respect for them, running through the forests at night. At least the nice ones. Sometimes I'll have dreams where I'm a monster, I'm turning into a werewolf and I have to get away from everyone. I think it might be a past-life memory, or just links. I love water too, so I'm pretty sure I was near water. I love ocean creatures, and when I'm not near water I miss it. Maybe I was a mermaid? I don't know.
- Fawkes

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
  • Species: great white (anthro)
  • Coloring: biohazard green, white underbelly and glowing yellow eyes with lime green brown
  • Height: 6' 5"
  • Weight: 185 LBS
  • Build: Medium build
  • Currently: mellow
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 03:25:03 AM »
ive had dreams of just flying nigh in the sky. over the forest canopy. the enviorment resembles the swiss alps. i wondeer what it means?
  • Signature art by: FDF
while wandering my towns outskirts the unthinkable happend... I some how open'd a rift in time or space. It sucked me in never to be seen in my home world again. I can't control this uncanny ability nor will I ever. Randomly jumping worlds at the worst of times. I only own what I left my home with, my bullet bike jacket, worn jeans a watch and my charm. I'm on my own. Scar's from riding the rift are still on my body. They glow a brilliant yellow. I try to reason first, run and fight when i have to. I am Jet. We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!