The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame: The Shard OOC (Dead)  (Read 27560 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Everflame: The Shard OOC (New people most definitely welcome)
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 09:20:06 PM »
Self-Sain: Yes it's still open and yes she can be a chosen. Welcome :D
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 09:28:47 PM »
Yes, I did only just realise that Aria can't shout back to Yenchi from down in the prison cos she is mute *doh! Silly Kitt*

Heh, let's see how it pans out anyway. Definitely an awkward situation knowing someone is trying to help you but you can't let them know your there >.<
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 09:40:43 PM »
Alright :D time to read like two pages of post o.O

One last question, do the chosen ones heal like lets say a white mage and do they have to be taught this?
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 09:50:22 PM »
Sain, I believe Meredith is from Dragon Age II's Knight-Commander....

If its a book, then it will be even less likely that anyone will know  >.>

Also, I believe it the teaching of their power only goes as far as harnessing such power, much like Chronin's power during Everflame 2.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:52:16 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2011, 09:58:26 PM »
Yes she is named after the Knight-Commander :P, and she must be learn to harness the power first, alright thanks.

if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2011, 10:10:19 PM »
Aria may be mute but...she is one hell of a spit fire when she needs to be.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2011, 02:46:11 PM »
Yes she is named after the Knight-Commander :P, and she must be learn to harness the power first, alright thanks.

It's a lot like moulding clay, but instead she's moulding Life.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2011, 08:42:02 PM »
How much time is expected to pass between the 'plot posts' that you're making, Asia?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2011, 09:43:15 PM »
Depends on the post. Though that said, time is really bendy. As long as people turn in the right place at the right time without having to wait for other people then time frames are up to you

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2011, 09:47:02 PM »
I just feel like Emrelda and myself are moving too fast...

The guard just left the prison, and we're already jumping across rooftops.

It feels like I just got reply-based hangover...

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2011, 09:50:25 PM »
Yeah you two were racing along at quite a pace. If you think you should slow down then do so. Right now it's not affecting any of the other players, but such a pace might cause issues later on.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2011, 12:05:54 AM »
I made sure the post is still quite a ways away, and in such an area that they will be spotted.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2011, 01:24:39 PM »
sorry for the wait but...... first; back when the plants attacked a few of the tribe hid away in the bunker and even fewer survived staying behind to fight for their home. once the plants died out the two groups met up by chance, their numbers dwindling below twenty they started to rebuild and repopulate their tribe, as did other tribes scattered right across the planet.

secondly; the tribe refers to anyone not in the 'family' as outsiders, so these invaders are general travelers, other tribes, soldiers and anyone else who enters their land.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »
sorry for the wait but...... first; back when the plants attacked a few of the tribe hid away in the bunker and even fewer survived staying behind to fight for their home. once the plants died out the two groups met up by chance, their numbers dwindling below twenty they started to rebuild and repopulate their tribe, as did other tribes scattered right across the planet.

secondly; the tribe refers to anyone not in the 'family' as outsiders, so these invaders are general travelers, other tribes, soldiers and anyone else who enters their land.
Hmm, sure I can accept that. Go forth and flourish.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2011, 06:43:53 PM »
I believe Talin was a panther, but I guess a dragon would be slightly more believable.