The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame: The Shard OOC (Dead)  (Read 27430 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Everflame: The Shard OOC (New people most definitely welcome)
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 02:58:57 AM »
ah.. in real life ??? or on the RP?

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 03:04:15 AM »
That would be both. But... <_< I tend to lean more so over to male.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 03:37:16 AM »
thats fine really lol

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 04:44:34 PM »
I forget. Was Leo and the general dragged off? And if so where?
They are currently held in the lizard's mouth. The lizard is heading through the field toward the coastal caves

I dont think anyone would want to date Aria...being mute and all
There's a few characters I could think of that might, but who knows.

Asia, can a Chosen cause structural damage with their power?
Nope, it's purely spiritual
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 09:40:48 PM »
(hope I'm not to late.....again...)
Name: max s shadow
Species: lace monitor

Weaponry: whatever he can find that he can use to defend himself or kill his target, normally Carry's a large bow, arrows, a spear and a knife

Biography: growing up in an isolated area max never really had much to do other than hunt and explore with his siblings errica and Joseph. that was before the other races started to invade the forests. his family now lives within a hunting tribe locked in a small war against the other races trying to over take the jungle for there own needs

Appearance: black scales with dark yellow underbelly and spots on back, usually any clothes he can find for ventures into the enemy city's (basically big armored camps at the moment.) but his kind usually wears nothing but a loin cloth despite the lack of external organs to hide.

Name: errica shadow

Weaponry: anything she can get hold of that she can find a way to kill with normally Carry's a large bow and what looks like an improvised sword

Biography: errica grew up with her brothers as a dominant female, she was to take over their clan until the outsiders came and basically waged war on the reptilian tribes. She now leads her two brothers as a hunting party that protect the borders of their new clans lands.

Appearance: dark purple scales with creamy yellow underbelly and a long loin cloth

Name: Joseph shadow

Weaponry: mainly an improvised bow but like his older siblings he normally resorts to whatever he can find.

Biography: Joseph's berth was seen as a bad omen to the tribe, to him this was confermed on his thirteenth birthday when the outsiders came and started killing of any natives they found, he now lives an almost silent life, only talking to his siblings and to people he feels a connection to.

Appearance: dark gray scales with mildly dark yellow underbelly and spots on back and a ankle long loin cloth.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 01:41:09 AM »
Unless something 'epic' occours or someone visits Talin, I would expect to be left behind at least a post or two  :/
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 02:45:56 AM »
Unless something 'epic' occours or someone visits Talin, I would expect to be left behind at least a post or two  :/

If Asia allows it, I can meet you, because its the same thing with me, or if you want to.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:11:58 AM by Emrelda »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 04:08:53 AM »
Well, I don't Talin is that easy to find if only the most important entities in Tina City are even remotely aware of its location.

Then again, archaeology tends to unearth things that are normally impossible to find using any other method...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 04:12:48 AM »
its up to you, I just want to get more action.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 04:16:42 AM »
its up to you, I just want to get more action.
I. am. perfectly. fine. with. you. finding. me.

Oooookaaaay?  :P

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 04:17:04 AM »
OOOKAY! lol

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 01:57:00 PM »
Serpington:
Okay, you're not too late at all, we only just started. However, I would like to ask a few questions about your tribe and your characters.
What is the origin of your tribe since almost everyone got killed by a deadly plants of apocalyptic proportion ten thousand years ago. All the towns and the main city originate from a bunker designed to survive it.  I'm not saying this tribe couldn't have survived, just that i want to know how.

Secondly, who's invading you? It's a pretty big part of the Queen of the main people that she is focused on not expanding. They're deliberately not invading anyone, at least not intentionally. Maybe They've invaded somewhere without realising that the land had been claimed by someone else, though even then that wouldn't have happened just a year ago. There's no been any significant expansion for twenty years or so.

Chrono and Emrelda:
It's your own fault for putting yourselves in places nobody else would go :P
I was actually struggling to figure out a way to get you guys doing stuff, so this works quite well, thanks for sorting it out for me. :D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:12:54 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 07:34:47 PM »
Then we make a bigger fuss when we both walk out of the prison >:3

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 07:48:00 PM »
Still open right D:

Name: Siyan Bonconavitch
Species: Vampire Bat

Weaponry: Scythe (farmer style B) )

Biography: Straight from the womb Siyan was reared with the know how to work on the farm. Not one for most social things Siyan struggled with anything that dealt with large groups. He much preferred to be alone with the crop or cattle. Siyan's father died after pushing him self to hard on the farm- his mother followed soon after. Siyan spent two years alone, isolated. Only talking to people on trips to sell hi crop/ cattle. On one of those dreaded trips he found a small female fox. Her eyes an emerald green and her body a snow white. The child was maybe two or three at the most, it baffled Siyan that someone would leave the child unattended. The bat spent the next two days looking for the foxes parents but it was in vain. In the end Siyan deiced that he would look after the young fox.

Appearance: Blue overalls with a eggshell colored shirt underneath with no shoes with the occasional straw hat. Body apperenacnce see ref

Name: Meredith Stannard
Species: Arctic Fox

Weaponry: small knife Siyan forces her to carry

Biography: Meredith's whole life revolves around Siyan. She has no recollection of anything prior to- nor does she have any desire to recall. Though teased by the other children Meredith has a positive out look on life. When she isn't at school Meredith is found helping Siyan with the farm- whether it is taking care of the cattle or pulling weeds she loves to be around nature and Siyan. One day after hearing a couple of other school kids talk about the celebration the young foxed begged Siyan to take her. Though reluctant at first, Siyan eventually caved- he can never say no to her.

Appearance: A dark green dress with small black shoes, emerald colored eyes and snow white fur. She has a short pony tail the is made up of a slightly darker patch of fur.

I wanted to make her a "chosen one" but didn't know if that would be ok since she has no religious ties. 10 points if you an figure out where I get her name :P.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 08:56:34 PM »
for my character.

letters in Pink- she is thinking

letters in Iltaics= signing and mouthing her own words