The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rattlesnake Rangler  (Read 287 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Rattlesnake Rangler
« on: August 05, 2011, 04:16:03 AM »
So I sit down, turn on the TV and its on animal planet. Its on some new show or something about people who catch and kill rattle snakes for their skin. Ignoreing the fact that it is wrong to hunt wild animals for anything that harms them (death in this case) it kills me to know a place like Animal Planet sponsors animal abuse for a profit. Maybe I'm being a tad over dramatic- but when I use to think of animal planet I thought of a company that sponsored things like animal rescues and animal rights, not just some sell out to make a profit.

What is the world coming to...

Btw just to state- it is diffrent when an animal is "farmed" and killed for money because that's what they were born for (as wrong as that may sound).
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: Rattlesnake Rangler
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 05:13:12 AM »
i know, it sucks. but some times they show these so people can be come educated on what happens, i know they have done this with sharks.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code