The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Tulsa Area Furries  (Read 7123 times)

Offline Derricklesters2009

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Llama
  • Coloring: Shads of grey
  • Height: 6' 2''
  • Weight: 185lbs
  • Build: Well built but not quite in shape
Tulsa Area Furries
« on: July 20, 2011, 01:54:24 AM »
I am the president of the Tulsa Area Furries in Oklahoma and we have meets every Wednesday at 6pm in the back of the IHOP on the corner of 31st and Memorial, Tulsa, Oklahoma, US.

About 25 people are showing up each week which makes it one of the largest non-convention furry meetups in the state. The one that beats us it the Saints and Sinners in Oklahoma city which turns out about 40 to 50 people including some of our own(Traitors!).

This site is pretty broad, but I just thought, "Mmmm... I'll just leave this here..."

If you're interested about the cheritable aspects of the group, would like to get to know us, or would just like to check us out, we are "Oklahoma Furries" on facebook and I am Derrick Lesters in that group. Ryan Smith currently runs the FB group and he'd be able to point you in my direction if you have any questions!

Derrick Lesters,
The Hard Rock Llama

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
Re: Tulsa Area Furries
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 06:32:09 AM »
Sounds really cool :D Do you know if there are any meet-ups in Stillwater? I'm going to OSU and I haven't met any furries there yet :/
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline FurryDan

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 01:49:45 AM »
If only Oklahoma were closer to Cincinnati.  Sorry buddy I don't think I'll ever make this one.  But if i'm ever in Okla I'll come see ya.

Offline Derricklesters2009

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Llama
  • Coloring: Shads of grey
  • Height: 6' 2''
  • Weight: 185lbs
  • Build: Well built but not quite in shape
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 08:23:29 AM »
Not that I know of. :(

Unfortunately, you are smack dab in the middle of being really far from tulsa and really from OKC. lol

I hope to see you make it out to a Tulsa meet.

If you come out, I'm the goofy, big eared, buck toothed white guy with the large nose and short hair, thinning on top. If the guy your talking to isn't ugly as [removed], it ain't me. :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:59:23 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Foul language »