The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokèmon Moonstone Version  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Dante Crosstail

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I am one cute kitty-cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Zyragazelle
  • Coloring: Reddish purple fur with long black hair, a grey belly and glowing orange eyes
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
Pokèmon Moonstone Version
« on: July 15, 2011, 12:36:03 AM »
In a fog bank shrouded by folklore and legends, an island like no other lies.

The region of Unmei, home of the legendary Heart of Cressalia, a enchanted crescent-shaped stone with unbelievable abilities. Legends tell that whoever wielded the stone would be able to rule the land of Pokèmon forever.

In this region, Pokèmon from ever region speak and live in harmony with their trainers, the anthros. United by their love for Pokèmon, Unmei's inhabitants live happily.

But, on a dark foggy night years ago, the stone was broken in two halves during an earthquake and was scattered across the land.

Ever since the stone shattered, the land has changed. People have grown distrustful and wild Pokèmon have grown aggressive, and now a group bent on destruction called Team Discord threatens to find the halves of the Heart of Cressalia and use their power to enslave the world.

Will a few furries arriving to receive their first Pokèmon save the world, or will they fall to the wrath of Team Discord?
XD In Soviet Russia, forums post on YOU! XD

I GOTZ THE VENEMOTH!!!!!!

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
Re: Pokèmon Moonstone Version
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 04:37:42 AM »
Our story begins with an ageless Umbra Wolf named Wolf 7133. He was walking alone along the edge of a medium sized inland lake. On his right wrist is a strange device of unknown purpose. He seemed intent, focused on one thing as he silently walked through the woods. He payed no attention to the many wild pokemon that eyed him nervously from their holes. He was drawn to a small waterfall at the far side of the lake. His eyes a dazed, yet brilliant, blue were focused on the falls. He thought of nothing but the falls and hevean help anyone who was to stand in his way.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader