The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wanting to just pull my hair out!  (Read 341 times)

Offline Kittie

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a daydreamer making dreams real
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pegasus
  • Coloring: Silver dapple also known as Chocolate
  • Height: 14hh or 4 feet 8 inches
  • Weight: It's rude to ask a lady how much she weighs LOL
  • Build: Pony like, a little stocky
  • Reference: [link]
Wanting to just pull my hair out!
« on: July 13, 2011, 12:46:06 PM »
I am soo frustrated right now I could pull out my hair!!!  >:( I am trying to be as accommodating to my family as I can but it's getting to the point of overload. I have just found out that my brother stole my card and used it to buy not one but three things off the internet, he has hacked into my personal computer account and messed up my settings...computer geek that I am I fixed it easily once I determined what he had done to it, he has told me that he would rather I live in a box on the side of the road than live with him, he has called me every name in the book and has gotten physical in the past. My mom has put up with this behavior and has said there isn't anything she can really do...she's honestly kinda scared because we both know what he is capable of. My mom is looking for a three bedroom apartment with the hopes that if we have our own spaces, things will be easier but honestly I just want to go back to school where at least I have my own bed and have some kind of social life. Problem is is that I am graduating in December which means no more escape to my own happy little world... mom is practically begging me to come home and stay and it honestly looks like I'm going to have to in order to pay off loans and find a decent job. My hope is that I can find a job in the state my school is in and I can start saving up even if I have to come back it'll hopefully make getting out easier but my fear is what if I can't find a job and I'm stuck with no options? I'm tired of the abuse, I really am. Things may be better than they were before but nothing has really changed and I just don't know what to do or how to stop the invasion of my private space and my confidence. The longer I am at home the harder it becomes to have the desire or drive to DO something, anything...I become depressed and withdraw and I don't know how to stop it. I just want my own life but I don't want to hurt my mom or set myself up for failure because I wasn't ready to strike out on my own.  x_x Any words of wisdom from furrends?   
  • Avatar by: Art by Greyflower on DA, me and Blossom on EV
The one, the only... chocolate colored Pegasus!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Wanting to just pull my hair out!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 03:34:05 PM »
Family problems, while sometimes they cannot be fixed, can be avoided. Now I'm not telling you to completely ignore your home troubles, but what you should do is find a hobby! It'll increase your confidence in yourself and whenever faced with an issue you can turn instantly to your hobby to channel your stress. :D
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Kittie

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a daydreamer making dreams real
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pegasus
  • Coloring: Silver dapple also known as Chocolate
  • Height: 14hh or 4 feet 8 inches
  • Weight: It's rude to ask a lady how much she weighs LOL
  • Build: Pony like, a little stocky
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Wanting to just pull my hair out!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 06:47:14 PM »
I do have hobbies...unfortunately they are all ones I can't do here  :$ like horseback riding...perhaps I should find some new ones, now to find some money  XP
  • Avatar by: Art by Greyflower on DA, me and Blossom on EV
The one, the only... chocolate colored Pegasus!