The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyanide  (Read 968 times)

Offline Dante Crosstail

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I am one cute kitty-cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Zyragazelle
  • Coloring: Reddish purple fur with long black hair, a grey belly and glowing orange eyes
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
Cyanide
« on: July 11, 2011, 03:55:40 PM »
Title based of a Bad Religion song, because I'm lame. XD

Dante stood face to face with his enemy, Calico, a fierce look of loathing between the tabby and the calico Cat. They slowly circled each other, waiting for their opponent to make their move. Dante took one step closer to Calico, earning a similar response for the blue-furred feline. Another step, and they were both within range. Dante leaned forward to punch him, but was suprised to see Calico mimic his movement, only leaning in further so their lips grazed each other.

Dante pulled back from the almost kiss, his face red with embarassment. While he was too busy being flustured, Calico sweep-kicked him and stood with one foot on his chest. "Hmph, looks like I win this tumble." He said, a grin on his face. Dante rolled his eyes. "Just one fight, Calico. You still haven`t won the war." He spat.

Calico kneeled down and looked him in the eye. "Oh really? How can you te-" He was cut off by Dante locking lips with him. The two shared the kiss for what seemed like forever until Dante threw all of his weight to the side and roll them over so he now was on top. "Looks like I come out on top after all, eh, Calico?" He said.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me."

END~
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:11:49 PM by Dante Crosstail »
XD In Soviet Russia, forums post on YOU! XD

I GOTZ THE VENEMOTH!!!!!!