The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Valkyr OOc - Please Join!!  (Read 10624 times)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Re: Valkyr OOc - Please Join!!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 04:45:07 AM »
hmmmm... This RP seems a lot interesting... I feel like being a scientific ^-^... Anyway, I'll let my fursona's description if it's not too late to join ^-^ :

Name: Scar WhiteDream
Height: 5’6­” ½
Weight:179 Lbs
Colour: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
Eye colour: Deep gray-blue eyes
Specie: Pure arctic Husky
Physical traits:
I have a vertical scar on my left eye and three horizontal scars on the right side of my body. I have a piece of my right ear that is missing. I also have a rainbow piercing on my left ear and a human/dragon tattoo on my left shoulder. I have big paws and a very strong shaped body since I go to the gym. I have a 6 pack and some 7” diameter biceps. I also have Dream Theater's (a progressive metal band) logo on my left pectoral.
Psychological traits:
I am very intelligent. Every subject has almost no secrets for me. Therefore, I’m a little bit individualist. I like to be alone to just think or to be nostalgic. But my friends have also their place in my life. When it comes to party or just go out with them, I always say yes. So in fact, I consider my friends as being a part of my family. Also, I maybe sound like a little nerd when I talk, but I am very rebel. I am not afraid to say what I think about something and I have this metalhead look. But under my rebel metalhead appearance, I have a gold heart, ready to help whoever needs me.
Biography:
So, I originally come from Greenland. My mother and father were both sled dogs but they escaped and found there freedom. They gave me birth on May 19th 1991. Unfortunately, my mom died from my birth because she lost too much blood. So, I was raised by my father. I learned the basics of surviving in this white, deserted and dead place. At the age of 7, I saw my dad being killed by a white polar bear. He failed to follow the first rule of survival he thought me which is to never let your guard down. When I arrived near my father, he was badly injured and I took my revenge on the polar bear. I fought him the best I could but only managed to scratch him. As for myself, the bear almost killed me too. But since I wasn’t moving, he left me there for dead. I then managed to go near my father and before he died, he said to me to find a place called Iqaluit, in the north of Canada to find one of my uncles. Then, I fainted.

Next thing I knew, I woke up in this warm house next to a fireplace. I had been saved by a human who was passing where I was left dying. He took me to his house to cure my injuries. The polar bear left me with a vertical scar on my left eye, three horizontal scars on the right side of my body and a piece of my right ear that is missing. So for the 5 next years, this man took care of me, but I had to get where my father said. So, the man agreed to take me with his personal airplane to Iqaluit. There, I had to find my uncle named Bone WhiteDream. As I found him, he was so glad to see me but he knew something terrible had happened to my father and I explained to him how he died.

Therefore, at this point, I’ve been living with my uncle for 5 years now. I began studies to become a chemist and I am entering college this year. I developed a passion for Heavy Metal music and I’ve been playing the electric guitar for three years now. I also got a rainbow piercing and humanoid dragon/human tattoo on my shoulder. I have a wolf boyfriend and we are together for almost two and a half years. He is one year younger than me. We are part of a punk rock band. My boyfriend plays the rhythm guitar/lead vocals and me as solo guitar/back vocals. I also have a passion for bikes. My uncle gave me this passion and I like to repair bikes. I also go to the gym, which gave me those big muscles and a well shaped body. My goal dream is to hit the international stage with my band and to become a cancer researcher.

Backround information (this is only for the RP, I'm inventing that at this moment XD) : Not much to say... He is the youngest scientific of the crew that developped the drug, finishing his university studies at the age of 16. Since then, he has been working on the drug for the past 4 years, testing it on soldiers. He also moved for an undeterminated period of time in the US to actualy be able to do those reaserches. He is also the most qualified chemist among the crew. He moved into the US in Los Angeles as he was asked to join the crew by the US governement for a salary he just couldn't refuse. And he has been the leader of the american scientists crew for the past 2 years. (there... I think I said enough :P)

Now reading the posts to get in the story ^-^
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:09:21 PM by Scar WhiteDream »
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 06:25:35 AM »
wait he finished his university studies at 16...and he's been working with Valkyr for four years since he graduated and hes 18? Might want to fix that XD
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 04:05:49 PM »
Meh XD ... I did that at 1 AM :P ... I'll change that (a couple of things too) and do my first post sometime ^-^

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »
You're cleared :) thanks for submitting!!!
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! thanks a lot :)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 06:33:08 AM »
Name: Drake
Sex: Male
Species: Foxaroo
Height: 6"1'
Weight (Yes, it will matter): 140 lb
Character Description: Very intelligent but reluctant to trust anyone as he has been betrayed multiple times in his life. He is a loner in this life, though he always seeks allies when it's most beneficial to him.
Physical Description: Tall and well-built.
Background Information: Drake was once human but as a result of a failed science experiment he has been turned into an anthro. He is very frustrated with his situation but he really digs the collars he can wear now.  He kind of just hangs around the science division of the military now, working on the miracle drug Valkyr.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »
Feel free to begin :)

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 09:58:08 PM »
I hope nobody minds I'm not gonna post for a bit, until I find I can interject into Rylyns condo. Also I've got time difference, so Im waiting for her meeting thingy to be done so I may be on the same page~
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 11:04:36 PM »
I hope nobody minds I'm not gonna post for a bit, until I find I can interject into Rylyns condo. Also I've got time difference, so Im waiting for her meeting thingy to be done so I may be on the same page~

I guess it's fine.... But I'm so afraid that this RP is gonna die as we kind of have a lack of people :/ ... But I'm staying positive and this RP is one of the best I could find up to now and I would be sad to see it go :(

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 02:41:22 AM »
It should go alright I'm sure. It has enough plot

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 03:35:43 AM »
So what is this? Free post? Order?
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 03:45:37 AM »
Yeah I think it is cuz like you probably saw, there were a lot of interation with me and Gelidus at some point so I think it's kind of a free post but you have to make sure that your post is linked to the story so far.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 04:55:54 PM »
It's free post. Just make sure you tie into the story :)

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 04:41:01 AM »
I'm going to place myself somewhere, and wait :L Don't mind it until the time comes where Gen gets involved.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 04:17:56 PM »
Can everyone just verify what part they take? Scientist, "lab rat", or other. Just clarify it :)