The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Weeping wolves  (Read 8499 times)

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Weapons Master Takuya hakumei
    • Awards
  • Species: half fox(only ears and tail), Ragdoll, Lerianthrope
  • Coloring: medium length Golden blonde hair, slightly messed up, white tufts on grey ears and tail
  • Height: 6"
  • Weight: 179
  • Build: Lithe, tall, agile
Weeping wolves
« on: May 04, 2007, 08:49:48 PM »
This is my first thread, so be kind.

Start off with these in your first post:

Name:
Fursona:
Weight:
Colour:
Markings:
Clothes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me:

Name: Lukien Bassinger
Fursona: Catfox
Hight: 6"2
Weight: 200 lbs.
Colour: Twilight black, with white tufts on ears and tail
Markings: none
Clothes: White dress shirt, unbuttoned cuffs and coller up, Black jeans and a necklace with a shiny silver heart. A light rapier lays at his side.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The basic storyline is, there is a forest, with a huge lake in the middle, and legands are, that a lonely female wolf goddess walks through at night, granting wishes to those who find and help her. Adventurers and greedy people alike quest for her...
The story begins...

A lonely catfox sits at a cliff over looking the lake, playing a slow, haunting tone on a black bone ocarina

"What a beautiful night" he says to himself. He looks up to the east side of the lake, catching a glimpse of a figure dodging through the trees.

Awfully fast for a midnight stroll... he thinks to himself.

He looks behind her and sees four men chasing her. He runs to his left, knowing that he can cut them off at a path that leads to the cliff. Sprinting silently, he gets there just as the men do and he slowly pulls out his rapier.

"Lovely night, eh boys?" He pants. He just notices now that they are huge lizards.
"Get out of the way,boy. This has nothing to do with you!" their apparent leader says confidently.
"Oh contare, it has everything to do with me, you were hunting an Innocent girl." Lukien calmly said, running his blade thew his heart. A slight rustle behind him, and he tuned, raising his sword to meet the second lizard's blade. A slight twist and he knocked it away, beheading him. The last two rushed him at the same time, and he back-fliped onto a tree branch, their swords meeting air. He jumped onto the nearest blade, and cut the man's torso off.

The last lizard bowed down before him,
"Please, have mercy!" He pleaded, in a whimpering voice
" I do not spare murderers of woman," Lukien said through clenched teeth, and swung. His blade seemed to go super slow. He saw as it bit through the lizards head, cutting at an upward angle. Hot blood and bits of bone splayed upwards, brain matter hit a tree with a dull Thunk! and the lifeless body crumpled forwards.

Lukien walked aways a little, cleaning his blade on the grass. He heard a rustle behind him, and he raised his rapier cautiously

"Peace, savior, I Only want to thank you for saving my life."

He turned, and a stunning sight met his eyes...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 01:19:29 AM by Lukien Ballinger »
Upon mine soul twas shot the dart,
a tax unto my mind,
twas the darkness found me bind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: white with black markings
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Build: Slim and lithe
Re: Weeping wolves
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 05:47:45 AM »
Name: Rhoon
Fursona: Wolf
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: light
Colour: black and white
Markings: panda-like markings
Clothes: She wears a big baggy gray sweatshirt, over some jeans with a small necklace at her neck.

She sat at the edge of the lake, so still, serene. Her toes just touched the cool water, the moonlight glinted from in and into her eyes. She sighed with the beautiful night, and the wind sighed back. Ice blue eyes made a portrait of the night. She slipped her shoes into her paws and started slowly walking along the edge of the lake. The small amounts of sand and grain sifted through her dog-like toes.

:sparkle:
Let's make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground
I try to whisper, so no one figures it out

Offline Synyster Synthetic

• Eager Elephant
  • Cursed by the moonlight, a doomed changeling
    • MySpace fer sure.
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Wolfox
  • Coloring: Black, grey, dark grey, some white
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: Average
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 03:48:12 AM »
Name: Lucia Matier
Fursona: Coyote(a bit demon, has two long black horns on her head)
Hight: 5' 5"
Weight: About 130
Colour: Tan with black paws
Markings: 3 scars over her right eye, and a black mark on her muzzle.
Clothes: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Lunaserpt/coyo6.jpg

--------------------------------------

Lucia stops at the edge of the lake, checking around for any threats. After seeing it was quiet, she kneels over to splash some of the cool waters on her face.

She looks up at the moon, full and high in the sky. Her eyes sparkle as she fills a canteen with water.

"I sure hope this water's clean.." She says to herself, cringing a little.

A small howl pierces the silence. Lucia perks her ears, trying to figure out where the sound had come from. She hears another sound, and takes off immediately towards it.

"I sure hope I make it in time..."

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 02:51:56 AM »

Name: Jared
Fursona: Wolf
Hight: 6'0"
Weight: 175 lbs
Colour: White
Markings: See avvy
Clothes: See avvy x2 :3

Jared cautiously edged towards the white wolfess, her coloring being close to his own, he wondered if he knew her. When he saw she wasn't a threat, he walked closer towards her. He looked up at the moon and said "Such a beautiful night..." He turned towards the girl, smiling. "I apologize if I startled you, just wondering what brings you out here." He had yet to see the other two...

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: white with black markings
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Build: Slim and lithe
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 11:04:49 PM »
Eyes surrounded in black patches peeked over towards the wolf. "I'm not sure. Its just beautiful." She sighed a bit, still a bit confused as to why this boy had even come up to her. She smiled a bit and sat at the edge of the lake, her legs swung back and forth. The tips and pads of her paws skidded against the water.
Let's make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground
I try to whisper, so no one figures it out

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 11:52:33 PM »
Jared rolled the legs of his jeans up and sat a couple of feet away from the female wolf, he placed his legs in the cool water and laid down, arms behind his head, staring at the moon. "I sort of live near here, and a lot of people come by this particular place. I always let my curiosity get the best of me and come to meet them. Sometimes, it didn't go so well, but it's always nice to meet new furs."

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: medium length Golden blonde hair, slightly messed up, white tufts on grey ears and tail
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 11:34:19 PM »
OOC: I really need a female charactar for the person thanking mine, I can't really do it because it wouldn't be dynamic. please somebody do it, and if its not the wolf godess, then someone needs to do that part to, thanks
a tax unto my mind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline TwilightKnight

• Boisterous Bear
  • click. bang. sploosh. dead.
    • my DA page
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: white with light grey belly, ears, and undertail, and a bit of light grey on the right front and left back paw.
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 11:46:31 PM »
Name: Amalthia
Fursona: wolf
Hight: 6'4"
Weight: ?
Colour: white with silver ears, paws, and tail; all translucent.
Markings: and odd lavendar symbol on her forehead
Clothes: long flowing gown silimilar to this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A translucent white and silver wolf stood before her savior, a rose-like gown flowing about though the breeze had died down. She was quitelike a ghots or a rpirit, and in fact she was. "Many a night i have been chased by armour-clad people galavanting about claiming to be great warriors. I don't what rumours have gone about, so i've no clue why they persue me so. But please, good sir, though i am but a ghost of what once was, i wish to repay you for my rescue."
http://avatars.imvu.com/TwilightKnight0

"padnemu glaza na fstrechu. zadavai ya ne advechu. i pramalchu, ya tak hachu, prosta biet radam staboy. fsegda, vso dlya tibye" ("pick up your eyes, i'll meet them. ask a question, i won't answer. i'll be quiet, i want it this way, just to be next to you"~Julia Savicheva

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 12:39:22 AM »
Nay, fair lady, twas but a trifle, those brutes were unexperianced, and I take it apon myself to protect these parts and there inhabitants. However, if perchance you would feel compelled to repay me, then perhaps the company of a lovley lady shuch as yourself would be much apretiated, many a night I have spent alone. Perhaps it has been one to many...
*takes out orcarina, and plays the same hounting melody as before,slowly walking to thje cliff he began.*
a tax unto my mind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline TwilightKnight

• Boisterous Bear
  • click. bang. sploosh. dead.
    • my DA page
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: white with light grey belly, ears, and undertail, and a bit of light grey on the right front and left back paw.
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 01:09:22 AM »
"I'm afraid i'm stuck by this lake. I've often fancied a view from that cliff you perch upon, but i could never get to it. Past a certain point, i simply get zapped, like there's some sort of barrier." Amalthia sad in a quiet, haunting vioice.
http://avatars.imvu.com/TwilightKnight0

"padnemu glaza na fstrechu. zadavai ya ne advechu. i pramalchu, ya tak hachu, prosta biet radam staboy. fsegda, vso dlya tibye" ("pick up your eyes, i'll meet them. ask a question, i won't answer. i'll be quiet, i want it this way, just to be next to you"~Julia Savicheva

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 01:23:22 AM »
Ah, that would be mine barrier, a precausion against those who would thing to tresspass against me, but no matter, for it is easily passed, come with me, for as long as we have contact, no harm will come to you.

*holds out arm*
a tax unto my mind,
eternally to your heart.

Offline BabyDragonFire

• Eager Elephant
  • my new imvu xD
    • My Imvu homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox (summer)
  • Coloring: White [&&] grey tip of tail
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: Agile
  • Build: Slim...
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 03:05:54 PM »
May i join?

Name: BabyD
Fursona: Arctic fox (winter)
Hight: 5'4
Weight: Light
Colour: White.. with a grey tip on tail
Markings: See avi.
Clothes: a golden bikini top with dangling gold circles (looking like coins), and a below the waist genie girl light swaying trousers (like the picture below....but instead of pink its blue)
and golden dolly shoes

BabyD sat up in a tree in the middle of an enchanting forest, her eyes were closed and her sword was rested to her side.. she could hear all around her but she seemed oblivious to it all...she stayed still and solemn in a meditating form.

[attachment deleted by admin]
A Lonely kitsune girl
alone in the world finds a shimmering stone
in a remote pond...
its a stone of beauty
she names it ANZEROTH..
the power.. the fury.. the hope
it makes her strong

The fear i hide.. the secret wishes and regrets... you will never no...

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »
Name: Kitsune
Fursona: Arctic fox (summer)
Hight: 5'4
Weight: light
Colour: whight with darkish gray on her legs and arms and tip of her tail
Markings: black angel wings and heartogram tat on her back
Clothes: knee high black boots, black hip huggers with a skull belt and a black bikini top with a grey skull on it

kitsune is walking around in a dark gloomy forest lookin around for people, and wondering if she should be in the forest by herself. she see's a furry wearin a genie outfit so she takes out her katana and slow makes her way to the unknow furry....
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Synyster Synthetic

• Eager Elephant
  • Cursed by the moonlight, a doomed changeling
    • MySpace fer sure.
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Wolfox
  • Coloring: Black, grey, dark grey, some white
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: Average
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 03:57:05 AM »
Lucia continues running towards the sound. As she nears closer, she comes to a lake where she saw the two wolves sitting side by side.

"I hope they hadn't heard me.." She says below a whisper. "It seems everytime I make contact with other beings, someone gets in trouble.."

She instantly jumps to a tree and climbs it, jumping from branch to branch until she gets to the other side.

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 11:40:02 AM »
perks up her as she hears the light sound of some ont in a tree, she looks round and see's nobody around her apart frm the wolf she was already with..

"Hmmmm .....wonder who or wat that was*shurgs* oh well"
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix