The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hay tharrr  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Dinsu

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Deviantart Account
    • Awards
  • Species: Space Fox
Hay tharrr
« on: June 14, 2011, 07:31:51 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm new to these forums, deciding to switch over as my usual BC forum is becoming inactive and pointless. xD Also nice to have a broader spectrum of people to meet! (:

This is Dinsu, my fursona.  (my name IRL is Dionne, just fyi)
She is a Somau, an 'alien' species I made up for the novel I'm writing (but she's basically a small-faced canine with MASSIVE ears xD). Space fox is perfectly acceptable x3

Hmmm.. About me... I love nature, making things, and video games!
I have a beautiful doggie and we're gonna be entering freestyle and agility next year!

I also do fostering for shelter dogs! Definitely would recommend it.

I aspire to someday take art commissions as a large part of my income, but as of right now it is a small supplement to my graphics and web design job.

After school I will be WWOOFing for a year or so.. I'd like to meet others who are also interested in this experience. (if you don't know what WWOOF is, check it out! http://www.wwoof.ca/node/19 )

Please add me on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/LacunaWolf
I know there's not a lot there now, but soon I will begin uploading a plethora of videos you wont want to miss! |D
I'm also on FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/insu/ and DA by the same name. I also just started an 'alternative' *winkwink account and you can pm me for it.

Also, I am a Vegan, and though I don't press my beliefs on anyone in any way, I would be so excited to meet other vegetarian/vegan/alternative diet furries. :D
Anyways.. That's all I can really think of.
PEACE AND LOVE, ALL <3

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Hay tharrr
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 07:34:16 AM »
great to see someone so enthusiastic joining up!! I'm Drake, the one and only Foxaroo! Welcome aboard!!! If you want to show off your art here you can make an art thread in the Art boards, I'd love to see more of it :D (as I too am learning to draw)
and your dog is super pretty :D
I guess that's all for now, hope to see you soon! *waves byebye*
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 10:10:30 AM »
A web designer! :D I want to be one but I don't know that much, just enough HTMl and CSS to make I guess what you'd call an 'okay' website xD Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here! :)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 02:19:24 PM »
Hello and welcome to these forums :3 It's nice to meet people who are enthusiastic in what they do. Your fursona looks pretty awesome too!

Did you say you're writing a novel? that's amazing, I am a budding writer myself and I hope to one day write a novel. There's a writing section too if you ever want to post up little stories or the like, I'd love to read your work!

Oh blast! Manners! I'm Chonkster, but you can call me choob, chooby, choobinator etc. The only Lupex in existence :3 I have a friend who is also currently in web design. It's a bit too technical for me, but he is trying to teach me some stuff x3.

Oh and that is a beautiful dog! Might I ask what breed is it? I can't tell from the picture. Also a vegan? wow you sure don't get many of those :3

Aside from your love of nature was there anything else that inspired you become a vegan?

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 03:52:09 PM »
Hello and welcome to our forums Dinsu. Im Macid the Diamond Lynx and I hope you like it here

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 05:44:15 PM »
Yip yip Dinsu! Welcome to the forumz of fur!
I'm Timmy the Foxy, your local Royal Cutefox and I hope you'll enjoy your time here ^_^
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 03:54:47 AM »
'Ellos there.

Welcome to TFF.

I'm iKero-chu™, the one and only pirate Ferrachu ninja.

Enjoy your stay here, and make sure to read the rules.

:3

Cute Fursona and Dog btw <3
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Rappy

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
  • Currently: Embarrassed about this profile like tf
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 04:40:52 AM »
Hello dere! Welcome to one of the best furry forums ever.

I'm Rappy, the Drizzard, and nice seeing someone with great talents.

Have fun!

Offline Dinsu

• Vibrating Furby
    • Deviantart Account
    • Awards
  • Species: Space Fox
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 05:24:17 AM »
Thanks for all the sweet welcomes everybody! (: You all have really unique and fun fursonas!

Oh and that is a beautiful dog! Might I ask what breed is it? I can't tell from the picture. Also a vegan? wow you sure don't get many of those :3
Aside from your love of nature was there anything else that inspired you become a vegan?

My dog Meadow is a Belgian Groenendael! She was a rescue from a breeder/dog shower that didn't have any time for her so kept her all locked up. So we took her in and now she's fit and busy! lol
I'm a vegan for health reasons as well as because I can't stomach the idea of eating flesh- but to each their own! My doggie is fed a 100% raw meat carnivore diet and she loves it. (:

Again, thanks for all the comments everyone. I hope to hear from you guys more! My MSN is open to all who want to chat! lol. [email protected]! Add me!

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • ArticSkyWolf is here to be awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue almost everywhere
  • Build: strong and awesome
  • Currently: Gaming some gamez
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 12:45:31 AM »
zomg ur doggie is soo kool!

check out irc!

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 03:13:51 AM »
Howdy Hey and welcome today, introduce yourself to the furry way!
We love to cuddle sniff and snug, welcome you little wonderbug!

Tff's an awesome space, a friendly room for every face
Might as well bring a blanket and chair, Tff's like a fun cyber LIVING SPACE :D :3

Welcome! I'm Niala Ornitier! ^.^

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel