The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Your names.  (Read 7033 times)

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Re: Your names.
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2011, 05:15:06 AM »
oh come on Neptune XD ... Don't be hard on yourself like that... We can't know everything and the reason I know all this is because I was a mythology maniac back when I was 13 o.o
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2011, 05:17:52 AM »
Please stay on topic. If you wish to discuss more about greek and roman gods, please do so via pm.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2011, 11:41:41 AM »
My name was derived from not any source other than the mind. It honestly bears no meaning, and initially I was averse to it; but over the months it has grown on me. You see, I was conversing with my ex in late January whether I should announce my return to the fandom or not; she was rather persuasive and convinced me. So for the next four days, we spent our time deliberating what my name should be. For years, I had chosen the name Shade or Shadow; but those both seemed too cliche.

So, as the final discussion choices came to be, I was left with either Sytex or Tyson; in the end I chose the more unique of the two. And I can firmly say it is infinitely embedded in my head to be a name I might respond to.

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2011, 06:03:25 PM »
Mine is a reference to something at the Academy. For the past year, a family of foxes have made their home in the cadet area. The main part of the cadet area is called the Terrazzo, or shortened to T-zo, so we called them T-zo Foxes. My first name is Tyler, so I just put that in for T and I had Tyler Zofox. I thought it was clever.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »
Mine is part my own, part reference.
At first I called myself asiabunny, which is a stupid name. I'm asian, I'm a bunny, wow ain't that clever? Anyway, I was doing an RP and needed a second name that wasn't Bunny... Kali sounded good. It stuck. Yusufzai is the group of people I originate from. Look it up people. :)
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Hunter_

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: What're YOU looking at?
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2011, 04:24:15 PM »
I came up with my characters name, Hunter, wich a friend of mine suggested after i told him i bow n arrow, and being in the wild, so it came to be  ^_^ 

Offline maggintons

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a cat that purrs/meows/licks/sniffs etc
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • my little ol youtube account
    • Awards
  • Species: maggcat
  • Coloring: black with a white chin and chest
  • Build: rather skinny but cute looking
  • Currently: doing college stuff college people do
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2011, 05:00:13 PM »
 i was thinking of a name a posh person or a duke would say and my mind thought up maggintons i think it's also a typo of a word i heard before i dont know what it means...but by what i heard ever since i made the name it ain't a good word even if it is a bad word im gonna keep it...the name has become my idenity and im not gonna lose it :|
this is the signature of maggintons patented under the law within his imagination :3

Offline Pandy

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't catch me bro D:
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nidolithe
  • Coloring: Blue, cream, dark gray
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Build: average
  • Currently: Meow. Meow meow meow.
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2011, 12:13:09 AM »
My best friend told me to name my weirdo hybrid Pandy after the name she gave her Bayleef in SS. I think it may be a reference, but I ended up falling in love with it either way. c: