The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A totally convoluted story, which should make you smile.  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Moltaegus

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Panther, with phoenix influences
  • Coloring: Black, with a single white starburst
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Lean, runner's build
A totally convoluted story, which should make you smile.
« on: April 28, 2007, 08:16:30 AM »
Well, this almost makes my head hurt, but my sides hurt more from laughing. =3

I know a friend, by the name of WizardyPewPew, who invited me to IMVU in the first place. I know him in real life, also. And after he invited me, I got settled, and found out my mate has had an avatar on here for months, and never told me. Which I will get him back for later.  :snicker: So, as I get settled, I meet this person, named ChibiFwapFwap, who is really cool, and she becomes my friend. I never visited her homepage until recently, and found she was friends with WizardyPewPew!
I asked her and said, "You know, he lives like, 10 minutes from me."
And she says, "OMG! I was the one who invited him! And he and I were dating, but now he and I are exes, because he doesn't like that I'm a furry."
I turn around and go, "Oh really? Well, he likes to talk a lot."
She says, "Well, do you RP on AIM like he does?"
I say, "No, because me and him play D&D together."
She says, "OMG!! He told me he didn't play D&D, and said it was for retards!"
I am about to bust a gut on the floor, because he plays so often, that people request for him to judge at events. So I say, " Well, he plays some, but not a whole lot." Which is technically true.
She says, "Well, even once in a while, he still plays."
So I say, "Wow, he is soooo busted..."
And she laughs, and says, "Oh yeah. We were so meant to be friends! You know, he asked me to stop being a furry, and I considered it."
I was almost too stupefied to answer. "Oh, man... That's kinda harsh."
She says, "Yeah. He wasn't thrilled with the idea of dating a fur, so he started avoiding me. But after not talking to him for a month, I got a new mate already. He won't be hurt too bad. I overlooked his flaws, and now I find out how judgemental he was. The ass."
I'm still laughing, thinking how twisted this whole thing is. "Well, he still doesn't have a girlfriend."
And she says, "OMGROTFLMAO!"

The End. Hope it made you smile!