The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My little rant  (Read 439 times)

Offline BlueEyes

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox spirit
  • Coloring: black with a little dark blue; white mask with red markings
  • Height: 1.8m
  • Weight: variable
  • Build: variable
My little rant
« on: April 22, 2011, 01:47:56 PM »
Well, there it is. My first online rant about my personal issues. I've been feeling kinda weird lately.. I have recently broken up with my girlfriend; everything was going great, and then things just kinda stopped. We both agreed a nice clean breakup would be best. And so a pretty story came to an end. I felt pretty bad for a few days and then something happened... There's this girl I saw lately..
 I came on to her before I was with my (now ex) girlfriend, we talked, it was nice, but nothing happened. Now I think of her almost every day.. It's a bit funny, cause I watched her for a pretty long time before I could come up with enough courage to talk to her.. I mean, I usually don't have stage fright when approaching girls, but this girl was different somehow.. Every time she was watching me (or was in the room) my throat would get dry and my hands would begin to shake... And  if started to talk to her I would stutter (again something I usually don't do), and when it was over I would laugh at myself for acting so goofy.... And I started asking around about her, I found out quite a few things about her, and even got her phone number. Now there were a few problems I stumbled upon. I mean Ive got her phone number, but someone else gave it to me, and I found out later it was provided without her knowing. So I couldn't really call her cause it would be a big risk ( and I don't think Its ok to use a girls phone number without her permission).. Second, I know I like her, but does she like me? And third and most important, I found out she has a boyfriend (for three years). And I hit the ground. Hard. I've decided that I'll try to run into her somewhere and ask her out for a drink. But time is passing and I just cant seem to run into her anywhere (I think she's out of town), and at this point I'm a little worried if Ill get a chance to see her soon.. I don't know If its too soon to be chasing other girls or not but I just feel I need to do this..
"I love you, I've tasted hell. I hate you, I've seen heaven.
I know you. I've found myself."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: My little rant
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 03:52:33 PM »
if a girl doesnt give you her number, you dont call her to hook up. If you truly love something, you'll set it free. *hugs*

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »
^ What he said.

You can try asking her out if you want, to give her the option, but it would be cruel to try to break her up with her boyfriend just because you want her.

Unrequited love sucks. Good luck.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline BlueEyes

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 10:19:05 PM »
Thanks guys *hugs Macid back*.. But I don't think I'm in love with her, at least not yet.. I just find her very attractive and interesting. And as for breaking up the relationship with her boyfriend, well  maybe its cruel but I think of it this way- its not like they are married, and if they really love each other, then no matter what I say or do, she won't change her mind. Besides, I don't plan on harassing her either. So if she says no, that will be it; I will go away, and I won't look back and I will be glad cause I did everything I could.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 01:42:17 AM »
Before I say what I am going to, I just want to emphasize that I'm not trying to be a jerk or a downer about this, I'm just being honest...
But yeah, what I want to tell you is not to get your hopes up about getting with this girl. When a girl is in a relationship for three years (like me, which I've been in one for almost four years), she is very serious about the relationship and probably not going to give up the guy she has for someone else.
But...there are also the times where a new guy coming around could make a girl realize she doesn't feel as strongly as she though about the one she has been with for years, or something bad happens in the relationship or whatever. So if this girl/her relationship fits in this little margin then that's good for you, but just don't get your hopes up for it to work out that way.

I will wish you good luck though, because I wish for happiness for everyone. :)

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline BlueEyes

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 06:32:32 AM »
I know that VeeSmith. And thank you for your wishes. I wont get my hopes up too much, because I am aware what the situation is (and was from the moment it started).. And besides, who says I cant just have some fun? :)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 01:00:33 AM »
Nothing wrong with some fun as long as it's not the "bad" kind of fun. Heh.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline BlueEyes

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 08:29:08 AM »
Yup. But certain types of "bad" fun did cross my mind. Hehe. ;)

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black, White
  • Height: 6feet 2inches
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 03:19:28 PM »
Not to trash talk you affection for this girl but I've offend found that the 'rebound girl' has a very strong affection attached too her without really knowing her.

That being said don't be a home wrecker man. Be her friend and if things with her guy don't go well be there for her and maybe she'll fall for you too. but don't be one of those guys that is always chasing after another guys lady. it makes you look bad and ultimately it's gonna make you feel pretty bad too.

My best advice is to move on. Because this girl is just not available.

Offline BlueEyes

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 05:30:31 PM »
I appreciate what you are saying, but I DO NOT intend to be any kind of relationship wrecker. I just intend to talk to her a little, and not be to pushy (as I have already said). This is probably the first time I have ever considered just talking to a taken girl this way, and feelings aside, I think I know when to stop. So thank you for the advice, but I think I will do things my way.

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
  • Hopefully it's Temporary
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard / Rodent
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 4feet 3inches
  • Weight: 82lb
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 09:31:40 PM »
I appreciate what you are saying, but I DO NOT intend to be any kind of relationship wrecker. I just intend to talk to her a little, and not be to pushy (as I have already said). This is probably the first time I have ever considered just talking to a taken girl this way, and feelings aside, I think I know when to stop. So thank you for the advice, but I think I will do things my way.

Don't get Eli wrong, he respects you and the way you want to do things. I think he's just trying to say that it's going to be no fun if you get too wrapped into it...

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black, White
  • Height: 6feet 2inches
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 10:14:51 PM »

Don't get Eli wrong, he respects you and the way you want to do things. I think he's just trying to say that it's going to be no fun if you get too wrapped into it...

And how! I didn't mean to offend i'm just saying, you know 'don't hurt yourself'.

Offline BlueEyes

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 09:34:54 AM »
Thanks for caring. I wont get too wrapped up.  But on the other hand, I haven't done anything yet, so If things get too crazy with me, I'll just probably drop the whole thing..

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
  • Hopefully it's Temporary
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard / Rodent
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 4feet 3inches
  • Weight: 82lb
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 02:56:29 PM »
Thanks for caring. I wont get too wrapped up.  But on the other hand, I haven't done anything yet, so If things get too crazy with me, I'll just probably drop the whole thing..

I think that's the healthy way to do it.

Offline BlueEyes

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 10:10:25 AM »
-update-

Well, I decided to drop the whole thing with that girl, because I realized there's just no point in trying so hard to do something like that.. Guess I'll have to keep looking..