The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Not exactly good at drawing; I'd really like to see my Fursona drawn.  (Read 938 times)

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
My forte lies withing literature, I usually write out my characters; very rarely drawing them. And I also have no credit card or any means of online payment; So, dear members of TFF, I must resort to making a request. I'm just going to utilize WingedZephyr's spread, so here are the characters:

Species: Westernized Dragon (For an example, look here: http://shadowserphnt.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=312#/d2s6wat)
Height: 29'6" at the shoulder.
Length: 71'6" from snout to tail.
Tail length: 35'8"
Wingspan: 72'1"
Anthro or Feral (quadruped): Feral
Body Type/Build: Muscular; Thick, curved, ivory colored horns that stick out at a 35 degree angle; ivory-colored wing claws; white spines with dark grey, transparent webbing between them going down his back and his tail; two large spikes on either side of his tail; deadly sharp claws on all toes (four for each foot) and a claw sticking out of his heel (one per foot).
Fur/scales/body Color: White base scales, and navy blue belly scales.
Hair Style & Color: Blonde Goatee on chin.
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Clothing: N/A
Accessories: A chain around his neck with a large sapphire pendant on it. (A necklace given to him by his mother.)
Personality: Happy and carefree, playful and boisterous, loves music, very protective, high self-esteem, sarcastic in a playful manner, highly literate, intelligent and but a bit indecisive, curious, likes the presence of others, Keen, deeply in love with Caztre, extremely loving, deviant.

Background and Other: Sytex has two forms due to his species; but unlike the rest, when he changes his coloration, his personality changes a bit.  He's much more serious when in his Black and Red form, and is more playful and childish in his White and Navy Blue form. He was born in the United States, directly on the border between Washington and Oregon; in the Columbia River Gorge. But he moved to the northern foothills of Ireland at the age of sixteen. He loves creatures of other species, and he is revered across North America and Europe. He likes to protect the natural environment, and believes every person (or intelligent being) has good in them. Sytex is extremely powerful, practically strong enough to uproot the Empire State Building and use it as a Baseball Bat.

Species: Oriental Dragon (For example, look here: http://shadowserphnt.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=216#/d315jd1)
Height: 26'4" at shoulder.
Length: 68'8" from snout to tail.
Tail Length: 38'8"
Anthro or Feral (quadruped): Feral
Body Type/Build: Lean and quick; thin, wavy horns that stick out at a 40 degree angle; five spined frills on her jaw, and semi-dark green spines lining her back and tail; small semi-dark green horns, two on the tip of her snout, one on her chin; two thin spikes on either side of the tip of her tail. (No wings, no fur/hair on body)
Fur/scales/body Color: Black Base Scales with semi-dark green belly scales. (Horns are colored in thirds; orange at the base, yellow-orange in the middle, yellow to the tip; tips curved upward)
Hair Style & Color: N/A
Eye Color: Deep Red
Clothing: N/A
Accessories: Gold hoop Earrings
Personality: Vengeful, dark, loving, respectful (to those who earn it), Loyal to friends, almost obsessed with Sytex (not in a creepy way), intelligent, keen, loves music, highly literate, a bit indecisive, lives well on her own, arrogant, protective, sarcastic sometimes in a playful manner, happy when around friends (especially Sytex).

Background and Other: Caztre is an Oriental Dragoness born on the U.S. East Coast in a place called Tespin Forgery; her mother was abandoned by her mate before Caztre was born, then Caztre was abandoned by her mother at the age of thirteen. Caztre went onto a vicious spree of theft and destruction, taking what she liked and not sparing a single person who stood in her way. For a good while, she was extremely infamous where Sytex was famous; but the two never even knew the other existed until they met on the Irish coast near Waterford. They got together after Sytex learned why she was vicious like she was, and with his personality, she couldn't help but feel good around him with how he understood and comforted her. She has been set straight (for the most part) within the year they have been together. She is, as studies show, the greatest sorceress to date.

---

Now for the request:

I would like to see these two drawn together either on their feet, Sytex's wings spread wide, looking out from their den (a massive cave in the side of a mountain, nearer to the base, a creek flows through this cave), with them moderately close to one another; the both of them with their mouths open wide, roaring into the distance. Sytex breathing his withering blue flames. Or, the two lying down together, Caztre childishly playing with his tail, and Sytex rolling his eyes with a smile as he puts up with it. Can be in a grassy field or in their den.

---

Thank you in advance.