The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Seraphi  (Read 6220 times)

Offline TwilightKnight

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • click. bang. sploosh. dead.
    • my DA page
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: white with light grey belly, ears, and undertail, and a bit of light grey on the right front and left back paw.
Seraphi
« on: April 24, 2007, 12:46:30 AM »
Rules: Standard roleplaying rules apply. Don't post saying you're in or anything, just jump in and if you hav any questions, email me. Try not to over-dramatse characters tii much, and you don't have to be a furry. Humans are still fine and dandy now and then, right?

Basic Plot: To find someone Seraphi can guard. Depending on how far this rp gets, we'll continue the story with problems and stuff.

So what if its not accurate?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little white lion with the appearence of a seix-year-old walked into the Angel's High Court in Heaven. She had long purple hair that nearly touched the ground, great, big white wings twice her size, white fur, light purple-tipped ears and paws, and a plume of light purple fur at the end of her long, meandering tail. She had on a long, pae blue shirt that was quite big on her and dark, navy blue jeans. She walked right up to Micheal's chair and awaited to be told she could speak.

"I know you favor that look but would please be so kind as to show a bit more respect and take the appearence of a more appropriate age?" Arcangel Micheal said in a slightly annoyed tone of voice.

"But of course," she complied, taking the appearence of a 24-year-old person.

"Now, what is it, Seraphi?"

"I'm all fine and dandy with my duties hair in Heaven, but i was originally assigned to be a Guardian Angel. I haven't been anyone's Guardian in about four years, and i'm getting quite bored. I humbly ask to do what i was really assigned to do," Seraphi said, speaking modestly.

"You know we are very busy with other affars in the world and do not have time to asign any new people for the Guardian Angels to care for," Micheal said sincerely.

"I know sire, but my power is building up and i feel like i'm going to explode. I was meant to protect thing, not be a....a secratery."

"Very well,  but we seriously cannot give you an assignment. Go to Earth and see what you can see. When you find someone you think is worthy or in need of an Angell, come back here and we'll consider the stuation. Now, if you please there is a long line of people behind you."

Seraphi bowed with a quick "Thank you," and went off to ready herself for the journey.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 01:49:48 AM by TwilightKnight »
http://avatars.imvu.com/TwilightKnight0

"padnemu glaza na fstrechu. zadavai ya ne advechu. i pramalchu, ya tak hachu, prosta biet radam staboy. fsegda, vso dlya tibye" ("pick up your eyes, i'll meet them. ask a question, i won't answer. i'll be quiet, i want it this way, just to be next to you"~Julia Savicheva

scarypuppy

Re: Seraphi
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 12:54:46 AM »
*slowly trudges through trench while trying not to gag on decaying smell

i swear to God, if i miss christmas again im going to get pissed

*hears whistle of shell and looks up

Offline TwilightKnight

• Boisterous Bear
    • my DA page
    • Awards
  • Coloring: white with light grey belly, ears, and undertail, and a bit of light grey on the right front and left back paw.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 01:27:58 AM »
Seraphi flew down to Earth, taking er time to marvel at the wonders of the universe, the twinking stars going on for near infinity and such. Suddenly getting her brain back in gear and strtling heself slightly, she broke from her bewildered, spaced-out state and flew down rather quickly, landing in a large mountain city somewhere in japan. She took in her surrounding and wandered around, unseen by most people and back to her six-year-old appearence.

"padnemu glaza na fstrechu. zadavai ya ne advechu. i pramalchu, ya tak hachu, prosta biet radam staboy. fsegda, vso dlya tibye" ("pick up your eyes, i'll meet them. ask a question, i won't answer. i'll be quiet, i want it this way, just to be next to you"~Julia Savicheva

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: white with black markings
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Build: Slim and lithe
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 05:23:33 PM »
Rhoon took her first steps outside for the morning. the grass brushed its dew against her white paws. She yawned deeply. Her ears perked to the sound of anything moving. A tongue whipped around her muzzle, licking her nose and whiskers as she took a deep breath. Three black dots lined the underside of her right, pallid eye. She slipped on some long, baggy black cargos, and a big gray hoodie, that hid all of her female figure. Her paws cringed, gripping to the cold grass.
Let's make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground
I try to whisper, so no one figures it out

scarypuppy

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 05:29:40 PM »
*wakes up screaming and looks around his room, realizing the war is way behind him
*gets up and stretches, puts on thick black coat and jeans with a gray shirt underneath
*heads out and sees neighbor Rhoon

hi Neighbor

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 05:21:15 AM »
Her ears perked up to the sound of his voice. "Hey." She said, not caring enough to give a glance. Long black pigtails flowed in the wind as she sniffed the air. Her hands were shoved into her hoodie pockets as she turned her head towards her neighber.

scarypuppy

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 11:39:44 PM »
*hugs arms and heads out to Grocery store, needing his supply of twinkies

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 08:37:31 PM »
Nyx swooped down from her mountain home to the city. The feral dark dragoness adjusted her unmatching arm warmers on on her fore claws and then on her hind claws after landing. The wind always seemed to make them feel looser than what they actually were. She stood on her haunches and pulled her goggles down from her eyes to around her neck, like a necklace. Today, she planned to go to the movies. It wasn't often she got to go into the city, (for disinterest of the humans who lived there.) but today was an exception. She figured she'd try to enjoy herself.

Meandering in the crowds of humans and furs, she sought out a theater. Nyx giggled to herself wondering if any of the theaters around would have any dragon movies. She absolutely loved some of the ways that humans these days portrayed her kind. They always seemed to think that  wyrms were brutes. Which, most of them, really weren't.

Offline TwilightKnight

• Boisterous Bear
    • my DA page
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 11:18:45 PM »
Seraphi "bumped" into Nyx. Not sure if Nyx would be able to see her or not since she was an adult, she waved her hand up in front of the dragon's face. "umm.....can you see me?" Seraphi asked in a somewhat shaky voice. "If you can, that's great! I'd like to know where i can find some kids..." Her voice trailed off in nervousness. Speaking with a fellow angel was one thing, but live humans ad furs, she hadn't spoken to any in years.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 01:14:05 AM »
Surprised by the small lion's entrance, the dark dragoness bent down so that she may see eye to eye with her. She cocked an eyebrow and looked at the lion with great interest. "I'm not sure where you may find other children, young one. I come to this city very rarely." Her tail swayed with glazed interest. "But I can tell you that it's not safe for you to be wandering all alone. Where's your parents?"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 01:15:32 AM by Nyx »

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 03:45:19 AM »
Rhoon watched as he walked away from her. "Wh-where are you going?" She perked her ears, finally coming into the morning. Now nwanting someone to talk to. Her childlike side caused her to automatically tag onto the people she had. She trailed behind the husky.

scarypuppy

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 06:29:35 PM »
im heading to the grocery store, you wanna come with?

*puts hands in pockets and pirks up ears

Offline TwilightKnight

• Boisterous Bear
    • my DA page
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 07:26:04 PM »
Surprised by the small wolf's entrance, the dark dragoness bent down so that she may see eye to eye with her. She cocked an eyebrow and looked at the wolf with great interest. "I'm not sure where you may find other children, young one. I come to this city very rarely." Her tail swayed with glazed interest. "But I can tell you that it's not safe for you to be wandering all alone. Where's your parents?"

(I'm not my avatar in this, i'm angel lion character seraphi. :/ s'ok though. sorry.)

"I'm actually 2,678 years old, miss. My parents diead long ago. Hmmm..." Seraphi looked at the dragon intently for a moment. "Mind if i tag along with you to the movies? Maybe there're some kids there. And you won't need to buy me a ticket; i suppose you could say i'm 'dead' too. I didn't have these wings at birth," sheqa said with a giggle. But, coincidentally, her blood aunt was half eagle.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 01:14:34 AM »
((EEps, I thought you said wolf in the beginning... fixed for ya. Sorry! ^^;;))

Nyx looked at the lion again and gave a warm smile shaking her head. "Okay. I don't mind you coming to the movies with me; I'll cover your ticket. I've never really had someone else come with me. And how did you know where I was going, anyway?" she replied, her gray eyes flickering to silver with curiosity.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 11:05:25 AM »
"It's not a problem. Much better than letting you wander around on your own." Nyx went down on all fours and leaned down, "Name's Nyx. I don't suppose you;d want to ride, would you?"