The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Training the Soul Within.  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Phelpster

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Yellow/White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Build: Adverage
Training the Soul Within.
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:25:01 PM »
Hello Furries.
Now I have an odd one here. He's not 'furry' exactly. But he is a breed of Fae.
This particular one is a breed made up by my friend and I. She plays my characters sister in the RPG Furcadia.

Our characters are in a pickle and have found themselves in a dark, creepy manor full of vampires and vampfurre! - There is no way out as the wolves in the forest surrounding the Manor are trained to push any travelers toward the manor, or kill them if they resist.
Therefore our characters are trapped. I need a side story now though. Someone within the Manor who can teach Caelas to control abilities he doesn't even know he has.

You can learn all about his species the Xepisken and Caelas, here: www.caelas.webnode.com

Getting to this stage however would involve quite a deal of RP, a story that could go on for quite some time!
First an introduction of the characters,
Since Caelas is hidden as a Human, the discovery of his identity, (Could be the smell of his blood if you're that attuned to the sense of smell.)
The interest of your character in Caelas and why they would be so eager to help him.
The building of trust between the characters,
The lessons themselves,

- In between all of this more 'side-stories'/problems etc can arise!

Conditions of RPing:
What type of character is required:
- Anyone (Male/Female) whom is in control of themselves spiritually. Xepisken draw their power through their own spirit and willpower.
- It may be more than one person. I can also do multiple RPs for multiple skills (I will also do rps that are not connected to his training, feel free to ask ^^)

Any questions etc, I'm happy to answer.
Also any comments/ideas etc on the site and building of the Xepisken species is appreciated ;) (Making a whole race is kinda hard :P)