The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Darkness Stranded (OOC)  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Darkness Stranded (OOC)
« on: April 29, 2011, 05:49:38 AM »
(This has got to be the weirdest Idea for a RP)

the Royal line has become cold and cruel, the recent King was assassinated and the Queen was murdered by her own Husband. now the only Royal left is something to behold.
you can be a commoner, Noble or Royal, your choice, but you must either be a mild critic of Arabella or a follower (human or Anthro) War is wanted with another Nation after their previous victory, the seven sins have invaded many minds... those who stand for the light must fight!

Name: Her Majesty Queen Arabella
species: Human
personality: stubborn, gentle, compassionate, Rightful, Courageous, Adventurous, intelligent
Bio: born as the sixth child and only daughter. her older brothers died in the Bloody war between two kingdoms, and after her parents insanity and death, there was no choice but to Crown Princess Arabella as the youngest Queen of Nasgela. many of the people do not accept her as their Queen for her reasons of Peace and acceptance. Many of the advisers and Military in Court wish to wage War on another Nation after their first Victory.

Her Majesty Queen Arabella, the gentle. her flowing black hair of midnight and her gentle grass green eyes fit perfectly with her alabaster skin as she rides upon a horse of onyx, adorned with green tack with gentle silver bells, ringing merrily as she rides through town. Her gentle and peaceful face smiles kindly, making direct eye contact with a fellow commoner. I believe it's time we had a Compassionate Queen as Fair and delicate as she.

http://www.bulbmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/castle.jpg (her Castle)

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.