The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Calling all Rank A Maverick Hunters! (Serious RP ooc signup, 3 slots available)  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
This is Serious Rp for completely ficitonal events, and story within the Megaman universe with the Maverick Wars possibly coming to an end. This will be stricter then stricter then my last RP. I will have a posting order when the RP starts, based on who follows my 1st post. Also, if you have suggestions to the story line and where it could take us, please PM your ideas to me.

The Year is 22XX, Mavericks themselves are slowly dwindling, while the number of Reploids are slowly increasing. Is this a sign of the complete eradication of the Maverick virus, or just another plot by a secretly corrupt Reploid? Only time will tell as Delta Squad unravels the mysteries....

Welcome Selected Maverick Hunter.
You are currently being assigned to Maverick Hunter Team Delta. All of you have shown great skill, and have aquired the Rank A within the Maverick Hunters. I am Megaman, Commander of the new Maverick Hunters HQ, and so is my good friend Zero, although we still take on solo missions ourselves.
Cinnamon is your dispatcher, as well as your top medic, and will handle all missions that you are tasked to complete as our new elite squad. I have no doubt you will all achieve the Rank S within a matter of years, considering your current skill, and what you will hope to accomplish together as a Team.
Sincerely, Megaman X.

Rules
No godmodding...

Character Sheet.
Armor colorings: White Armor, with Blue shoulders and helmet, and gray boots.
Maverick Hunter Name: Haxor
Weapons (Max of 2): Plasma Bladed Tonfas holstered at the waist, which i call 1337 blades. These can used a plasma pistols as well.
Special Ability (Strength, speed, secret weapon, etc. MUST have a downside in/after use.): Combines both 1337 Blades together to make a plasma cannon with 5 shots. After use whatever my power level was, is drained to almost nothing, so this is to be used with extreme caution. (Typical occurrence)
Bio: Once a new warrior class for Reploids; built by Reploids, Haxor escaped from his creators. He left them for the fear of becoming Maverick; ironically enough, when he left his creators he was dubbed a Maverick. Haxor quickly joined the Maverick Hunters to get rid of that accusation, and does everything by the book, following every order given. To this day he rejects the fact that he was created by Reploids.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 02:35:51 PM by Haxor »
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
Armor coloring: Dark purple bass armor with Lighter purple helmet, plates for shoulders and knees, and White boots.
Name: Plasma Lynx
Weapons: Buster gun with 3-level charge for right arm and plasma cannon (big green energy ball) for left arm. Max charge of buster shoots fireball.
Special ability: can charge up plasma cannon to do a Plasma Dash that goes through enemies, but overheats the plasma cannon for a short while, rendering it useless intil it cools down. Cannot dash otherwise.
Bio: Plasma Lynx was created to test out the Hunter's new plasma weapon system. New to the field, he's a bit cocky, but will always follow orders from a superior. He was assigned to Delta team to gain more data about the plasma weapon system.

Hows that?

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
Perfect! Welcome to Delta.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/