The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival  (Read 13624 times)

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
Re: Post-Apocalypse: Global Survival
« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2008, 07:22:19 AM »
continuing to run up the hill, her hair swirling about in the wind, the creatures were almost ontop of them now, and she was running out of speed. She heaved out another sigh to catch her breath and wiped a grimy head over her forehead. Only been on the run for about 3 days and already she felt horrible. If only they could reach a destination where they would be safe for even a little while, and rest somewhere where she didnt want to heave at first sight. Still running up the hill, she wasnt how sure she felt about this 'Jest' but knew they wold have to trust him, as they needed someone to help keep them safe, especially when they were like this and slightly injured.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Furnatic

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: White Tiger
  • Coloring: White w/ Black Stripes
  • Height: 5 foot 9
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2008, 02:16:50 AM »
Keeping a close eye, Jest keeps his weapon aimed as the kids made their way to him.  Suddenly, another shrill screech.  To his left, one of the creatures bursts out of the ground.  Almost instinctively, Jest draws his knife, giving a quick stab to the creature.  It tries to spray Jest with that mist, but Jest quickly moves his head to the right as the knife impales the thing.  It squirms wildly, and with a quick flick, Jest lobs it away.  It lands on the ground hard, getting up, moving back to Jest screaming wildly.  Reacting, Jest lets off another round, watching as it flies through the creature, killing it.  As he slides his blade back into the sheathe, Jest feels his paw burning.  He looks down, growling, as a greenish liquid sits on his paw, trying it's hardest to eat through his fur.  Quickly, Jest buries the paw in dirt, using his boot to spread it around.  The burning subsides.  Lifting his paw, he see a few patches of dead fur, black as the night.  Waving his hand for a second, he goes back to covering the kids.  He takes a mental note, that only 6 rounds were left in this clip.
Captain Kirk, Bones, Spock and Ensign Rickey beam down to a planet.  Guess whose not coming back?

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »
Tohru is now very concsous(?) of the creatures behind her, and finds the energy inside of her to urge her on forward up the hill, even though she hadnt stopped moving for alomst two days, tackling demons, trying to stop a doomed train, falling under the water and now these creatures. Even though she needed to keep her mind on running away, and staying near to the other two, she couldnt help her mind wandering to think of all the poor people who were killed in this attack, including her family and her baby sister. She would have given her own life to save her sister, but already knew it was far to late, so she ccomntinued up the hill, just a few steps behind the others.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline lukeweedon1

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • i is shapeshifter
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon
  • Coloring: pitch black scales with grey under belly
  • Height: 6'4
  • Weight: 50kg or 8 stone about 110lbs or however americans measure it
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #198 on: February 18, 2008, 07:40:32 AM »
name: luke gilberts
european survivor: UK
directives: find: supplies,other people,a stronghold Defend: stronghold,survivors
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
day:1
today at about 12:00pm i found supplies and shelter in the form of a black market theres food water weapons and ammunition here the perfect stronghold i found what i belive to be an electric armour but need to examine it further tommrow ill search for surviors god save our souls...
the most powerful necromancer this side of battleon

think you can beat me? http://www.battleon.com/aq-signup.asp?friend=8771104