The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ten Thousand Fists (OOC more RP members please!!!!!)  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Ten Thousand Fists (OOC more RP members please!!!!!)
« on: April 07, 2011, 04:45:53 AM »
Year 2030, December 25th is when the great war between Humans and Anthro's began. world population dwindled rapidly from billions, to mere millions. Great Cities and Governments crashed and soon long forgotten. now people who either live in Communities or as 'Travelers'. still short wars break out between 'Tribes'. anthro's and humans who believe in peace mix breed and bring out a new breed called Sapien Animales or 'Demons'. half human half anthro. Modern weapons are scarce and rare, and a group of anthro haters are on the lose, killing peaceful communities. the world is now crashed, food, water, resources and breeding have become a main priority. And there is a human dictator who wants nation domination through Monarchy and is enslaving anthros and mix breeds by the hundreds.

(the breeding section will not be elaborated any further, only that the need to populate is strong)
(up to four weapons, two heavy, two light)

Name: Willow Forsyth
species: Sapien Animales, full human with snow leopard ears, tail, and larger canine teeth
clothing: cloak w/ hood, form fitting deer skin pants, knee high boots, long sleeved, form fitting black bamboo cloth shirt.
weapons: bow and arrows, small sword, bull whip (master martial artist)
personality: courageous, daring, compassionate, wickedly clever, an eerie calmness about her.
Bio: infamously all over America, known as the 'Queen of Thieves' who has never been seen, caught or stopped. no one really know who she is besides that she is a master thief, leader of a whole, secret clan, much like Robin Hood, she gets under the skin of her enemy, the man who declared himself King of America. Lives somewhere in a forest, no one is sure.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:35:49 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Ten Thousand Fists (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 12:58:16 PM »
another one? can't wait to see where this ones headed.

Name: marco fils de rien
species: full fox anthro
clothing: lose long pants and an old leather collar
weapons: umbrella blade and flash step (heres a link for more details  http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=14949.90)
personality: casual, protective, honerable, courageous
Bio: little known marco is currently low in the ranks he has only heard roumers about his leader willow forsyth. he admires her and dreams of being by her side when she topples the so called king of america....or he would if he knew what she looked like...

Name: durako 'dark matter' ardere tenebris
species: anthro dragon
clothing: a peice of cloth that loosely clings to him
weapons: claws, teeth, tail and fire. nothin but his natural talent.
personality: keeps to himself, a rouge, serious, secretly compatonate and has a soft spot for kids.
Bio: unknown to either side he fights for whoever needs it. his main goal is to ensure his survival and the survival of those in his care and he practises this wherever he travels.

as usuall tell me if i need to change anything.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:36:33 AM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Ten Thousand Fists (OOC)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 11:39:18 PM »
no no thats fine, I will post on the RP

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Ten Thousand Fists (OOC more RP members please!!!!!)
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 02:58:33 AM »
^^(DID YOU JUST USE OUR ONGOING BATTLE AS A REFERENCE POINT?!?)

I'm in!

Name: Rick Shawston
Species: Humanized grey and dark-grey-striped feline
Clothing: Silvery mithril-laced sleeveless undershirt, black t-shirt, multi-pocketed blue jeans, navy blue zippered fleece vest, mithril-laced fingerless gloves, Ranger cloak, utility belt
Weapons: Keyblade sword, the all-powerful unloseable dagger (You know which one), kunii knifes, blade whips
Personality: Calm yet focused in battle, sarcastic(at times), impulsive, loyal, brave, compassionate, good-humored, curious, intelligent; keeps commenting on Marco and Durako's clothing choices (in the form of asking them to put more clothes on)
Bio: Has lived on his own for a year since his parents were killed by an evil man who now most likely wears an eyepatch due to a slash to the eye that Rick gave him; found a strange manuscript recently that talks of something called "The United States" and of some strnge media; is trying to decypher what it means; feels that it's important to ending the war.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:46:13 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 03:38:08 AM »
ame: Leo Cyrule
species: AnthropShpinx; Species of Sphinx without the human head. Has a mane of vulture feathers and the body of a desert serval, claws are conciderably longer, and do not sheath completely.
clothing: A shirt with the left half torn off and made of various furs, and on the right half is a large sleeve that hangs loose from his arm. Pants with loose leggigns. A leather collar with metal rings and a single chain piece hainging from it. Cuffs on each risk and ankle following the same design.
weapons: Claws, fangs, Single dagger, a slender long sword with a single sharp edge.
personality: Curious, laid back, not so serious, non-existant temper, clever, a bit cheschire, riddler
Bio: Leo was born as a free anthro only to be captured by slavers and sold off to several owners. He was traded several times till he came to his last owner. He was used as a house servant as well as a gladiator within a fighting ring, facing off against other slaves alike. Now an escaped slave from one of the many communities who is now moveing on his own. He could remove the collar and cuffs on his own, but he chooses not to under the fear of killing himself, and another reason.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:20:22 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 10:18:20 AM »
me? no, these guys are just some other sides of me, using them against you is just me letting them have some fun.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 05:00:20 PM »
and you guys have no complete Idea of who I am, I am shrouded in Mystery, and so is my clan.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 06:23:33 PM »
So... we are in? o.o
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »
sure, no godmodding you two.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 09:49:55 PM »
Got it!

Post Merge: April 11, 2011, 10:00:10 PM
Say, is it okay with you if I enter the story by falling through Willow's roof?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:00:10 PM by Cifero Windtail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 10:34:11 PM »
absolutely not  >:(

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 10:24:13 PM »
Okay. Just wanted to know.

Is there any specific way that you want me to enter the storyline?

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 01:30:08 AM »
not Dramatic, and you dont know me

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 01:34:12 AM »
Got it.

How about I just randomly walk into your conversation?

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 03:05:34 AM »
how about I approach you