The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry paradise inn  (Read 539199 times)

Offline Bastet666

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger Fox God
  • Coloring: Gray and black furr and Black hair but if angry Change's to Blood Red
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 70 kg
  • Build: Fast, Flexible, slim, Verry muscular and a lot of engery
Re: Furry paradise inn
« Reply #18750 on: January 10, 2008, 02:18:51 PM »
comes back into her dad`s room.. *dad are we going now? let Zero just sleep..  :-[*
walks to the door and lookms at her dad.. * its lovely wether for a walk:P mybe we can chat a bit or something*
giggels and runs out the door..off the stairs tru the front door.. there she stands stil..and listens to the birds
[its very lovely wehter!!! where is dad? he needs to hurry because i wanna run!!!!]

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
  • =^^= Don't Mess With us Furry's
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptile-Fox Supreme god
  • Coloring: Gray tinted black fur with Emerald green tinted sliver scales
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Weight: 72 kg can adapt with less kg for preforming G Focre move's
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #18751 on: January 10, 2008, 02:23:31 PM »
comes back into her dad`s room.. *dad are we going now? let Zero just sleep..  :-[*
walks to the door and lookms at her dad.. * its lovely wether for a walk:P mybe we can chat a bit or something*
giggels and runs out the door..off the stairs tru the front door.. there she stands stil..and listens to the birds
[its very lovely wehter!!! where is dad? he needs to hurry because i wanna run!!!!]

:-[ *Anubis Smiles * haha jep she's Full of energy  *Anubis Ultra Flash's stept just aside Bastet*oke im out so tell me =^^= what you wanna do ? Bestet train ? or some thing els ?

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Bastet666

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Gray and black furr and Black hair but if angry Change's to Blood Red
« Reply #18752 on: January 10, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »

:-[ *Anubis Smiles * haha jep she's Full of energy  *Anubis Ultra Flash's stept just aside Bastet*oke im out so tell me =^^= what you wanna do ? Bestet train ? or some thing els ?

*Catch me if u can!!*
runs off.. behind a tree en looks if her dad follows..

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #18753 on: January 10, 2008, 02:36:00 PM »

*Catch me if u can!!*

*Anubis laughs * hehe  oke  
*Anubis closes his eye's and feals her energy , he opens his eye's again and Flash steps behind her* " saying "
Boe

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Bastet666

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18754 on: January 10, 2008, 02:39:58 PM »

*Catch me if u can!!*

*Anubis closes his eye's and feals her energy , he opens his eye's again and Flash steps behind her* " saying "
Boe

Bastet screams an runs off.. *u did scare me!!*
*but u didnt catch me!* giggels and keeps on running..

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #18755 on: January 10, 2008, 02:48:13 PM »
Boe
[/quote]

Bastet screams an runs off.. *u did scare me!!*
*but u didnt catch me!* giggels and keeps on running..
[/quote]

ow Ctach YOU ey
*Anubis shifted a little back with his body while he bended his back a little  and Run's afther Bastet at the speed of sound *
"pouch hugging her while falling over the ground"

Offline Bastet666

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18756 on: January 10, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
begins to laugh and keep on laughing and rolling whit her dad.. *hihi we should do this more often!! hihi
Bastet stands up and climbs in a tree and looks around..*wow dad come a look here! its bautifull up here!!*

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #18757 on: January 10, 2008, 03:24:06 PM »
begins to laugh and keep on laughing and rolling whit her dad.. *hihi we should do this more often!! hihi
Bastet stands up and climbs in a tree and looks around..*wow dad come a look here! its bautifull up here!!*

*Anubis stands up while dusting hum self off*
*Looks at the tree Bastet got up into then Jumps into the tree sitting next to his Daughter* yeah it looks nice hunn  :-[

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #18758 on: January 10, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »

*Anubis stands up while dusting hum self off*
*Looks at the tree Bastet got up into then Jumps into the tree sitting next to his Daughter* yeah it looks nice hunn  :-[

*Anubis Jumps Down to the ground*
Bastet would you Come hir for a short second ?? "Anubis his hair Changed color"

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #18759 on: January 10, 2008, 04:41:40 PM »
comes out of her room reading a book but she doesnt pay attention to whats going on and trips over the mat in the lobby but just keeps readin
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #18760 on: January 10, 2008, 04:44:29 PM »
comes out of her room reading a book but she doesnt pay attention to whats going on and trips over the mat in the lobby but just keeps readin

Bastet comon come out of the tree pleas

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #18761 on: January 10, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »
her eyes just wonder the page as she reads on now and again she would get a small smile or a frown
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Bastet666

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18762 on: January 10, 2008, 05:13:34 PM »
jumps out of the tree and stands next to her dad
*why do u want me to come down?*
waits for response..*dad?.....dad?....dad!?!?!... DAD!!!!???!*
grabs her dad and shakes him
*DAD!!!!! talk to me!!!!* :'(

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #18763 on: January 10, 2008, 05:29:11 PM »
her eyes just wonder the page as she reads on now and again she would get a small smile or a frown

"Anubis Blinked out of Forces"suddenly in his mind
WHAT ?? WARE AM I
Calm down my son
Hwo is that show your Self !!!
haha your just as aggressive  as you were in the old day's my son
D-D-Dad?? *Anubis saw repilian warrior fully covert with wounds on his body  Came tru the mist *
i am your Father my Son i Finally found you,  
*anubis steps back* i don't even know your name dad " Anubis whiperd"
my Name is SupremeLordReptyle ..Don't be afraid my son im hire to give you and unlock you Tru Power so that i can finally rest after thousands of Years i found you
*don't leave me dad *Anubis run's up to his dad and wants to hugg him*
No don't my son im only hire to give you what you need then i will rest for eternal
oke father *Anubis Stands befor him*
*SupremeLordReptyle touches the head of Anubis letting out a gasp while he disrepairs*
"SUDDENLY ANUBIS COME'S Backfrom his mind in to Foces seeing Bestet looking at him" i- im oke Bastet
i just feal so...Stronger..

Offline Bastet666

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18764 on: January 10, 2008, 05:36:08 PM »
*are u okey? do u feel right? where were u? why didnt u speak? what happend?*
Bastet hugs her dad*i was so scared that u where gone.. dont do that again please..*