The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Battlefield: Bad Company 2  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Kite

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • ohai!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Black, White and Red
  • Height: 5ft 3"
  • Weight: Slightly underweight
  • Build: feminine
  • Currently: EVERYTHING
Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 12:52:18 PM »
I just love the game - all around love it! Just everything is nigh-on perfect about it, especially the sniping, and I can't wait for Battlefield 3! :D
Wait, what did I do again?

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 05:41:41 PM »
Battlefield 3 just looks incredible. I'm working on hitting level 50 in Bad Company 2's multiplayer before it comes out, cause I know when BF3 comes out, BC2 will be almost completely abandoned. :P
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 10:03:43 PM »
God I miss this game... I played on PC until it crapped out on me. I use shotguns and tanks like crazy. I even had two great rounds while I played:

16kills/1 death in Heavy Metal using only one MBT throughout the whole match. I got kills on about 10 tanks, five of those were actively engaging me, three Engineers, and one helicopter. I used the Enhanced Warheads upgrade and was playing as an Engineer. That was my best match so far.

13kills/ 1 death on Atacama Desert also just using one MBT. I got two helicopters, five tanks (all actively engaging me), three Engineers, and two humvees. One Helicopter and two tanks were engaging me at the same time and I took down the chopper and one of the M1A2s. The last guy came up behind me and ended my streak. Again using Enhanced Warheads and playing Engie.

All in all I have 106 199 kills in tanks and APCs. Here: http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Busterbuizel
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 10:06:10 PM by BusterBuizel »
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 04:51:05 AM »
Just the other day, I went 29 kills/6 deaths using primarily the UAV on Laguna Presa. Most of those kills I got with one UAV. The one at the very first attacker spawn. You throw Warheads on that UAV, those missiles do some crazy splash damage. I killed three people in one shot while they tried to disarm one of the charges. When it comes to vehicular combat these days, I'm rocking either armor or warhead.
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 04:56:56 AM »
WOW! Holy crap I could never get that much kills in a UAV. Nice!

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: A Nervous Wreck
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 02:57:30 AM »
God I miss this game... I played on PC until it crapped out on me. I use shotguns and tanks like crazy. I even had two great rounds while I played:

16kills/1 death in Heavy Metal using only one MBT throughout the whole match. I got kills on about 10 tanks, five of those were actively engaging me, three Engineers, and one helicopter. I used the Enhanced Warheads upgrade and was playing as an Engineer. That was my best match so far.

13kills/ 1 death on Atacama Desert also just using one MBT. I got two helicopters, five tanks (all actively engaging me), three Engineers, and two humvees. One Helicopter and two tanks were engaging me at the same time and I took down the chopper and one of the M1A2s. The last guy came up behind me and ended my streak. Again using Enhanced Warheads and playing Engie.

All in all I have 106 199 kills in tanks and APCs. Here: http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Busterbuizel

:o Wow.

I was never good with tanks (Or any type of vehicle for that matter). But I was pretty darn good with shotguns. I once got an 11 killstreak using the USAS-12 on the assault class. (Ammo box ftw).

On an unrelated note, has anyone else tried shotgun sniping? It's pretty hard to do but fun once you get the hang of it. Just get one of the pump-action shotguns, throw on the 12 gauge slugs and you got yourself a makeshift sniper rifle you can use in any class. :3
There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's
There's no right way to eat a Rhesus

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 07:09:06 AM »
Every person who has ever done that to me has subsequently taken a .50 cal round to the face from across the map. Shotty snipe me at your own risk.  :P

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: gray fur with white belly, chest, and paws.Tip of the tail is also white. Has green eyes.
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 11:54:11 PM »
Every person who has ever done that to me has subsequently taken a .50 cal round to the face from across the map. Shotty snipe me at your own risk.  :P

Fine then. I'll just shoot you with mah rpg.  >:3

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2011, 04:37:50 AM »
Tell that to the mortar strike that's about to drop onto your head. Mutually assured destruction. :P

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 02:54:56 AM »
Funny ass story about the RPG:

I had just captured the central CP on Panama Canal and see a sniper waaaay over at the Russian spawn. Luckily I had a tracer gun and RPG! Buuut here's the good part: I tagged the idiot sniper and locked on with my RPG. And just for giggles I did a trick shot and shot the rocket behind me. Guess what? I accidentally shot it EXACTLY behind me and it did a full 180 and came back straight at me. We lost the round...

Offline CrazyCat

• Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 12:44:45 AM »
I just got a double headshot with the GOL sniper rifle earlier today :o

Story: I was in Panama Canal sniping and I saw some sniper camping in a building, and right when I pulled the trigger, some idiot gets directly behind him and I ended up killing them both. No marksman headshot though :(

The end.  XD

(It was pure luck though but still pretty cool :3 )