Author Topic: Scars.  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Scars.
« on: March 29, 2011, 07:18:52 PM »
Show off your permanent scars using this handy dandy chart!   http://humon.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2hbzef
Or simply tell others about your scars, even if it's a boring story!

1. On both of my hands I have many scratches from my cat, most of them are pretty faded but they're there for sure.
2. That's from when I got my leg caught in the teeth of my bike chain, don't ask how it happened
3. Various scrapes from the bushes in the woods near my house, accumulated from numerous summers as a child.
4. Scar going directly through my eyebrow from when I tripped up and hit my head off a chair when I was 4.
5. Surgical scar from when I needed hip surgery
6. Various scars from a car accident I was in last February
7. Elbows that were skinned to many times to not have scars

That's all of mine, so tell us about yours!
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Scars.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 07:25:02 PM »
1.  on my left knee, theres a bigger patch of skin that was a scar from falling off my bike onto gravel during a camping trip

2. on my left wrist is one where my sister scratched my with her nails.

theyre not really that visible anymore, but theyre still there

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 07:27:27 PM »
Your sister caused a scar? :o
With her nails?
Wow.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline SplitPersonality

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Tips of ears , bottom of tail, Tummy, nose, and back of legs, are brown. All Else is white. His eyes are blue.
  • Build: avarage
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 07:41:33 PM »
1 - forehead - fell against an old couch, splitting my head open to my skull, needed stitches
2 - knees - skinned
 3 - side of foot - broken glass and nail
4 - various ones on arms from various things

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 07:55:43 PM »
1. On my wrist, cut with a steak knife when I was...2 i think.
2. A dent in my head. gave me amnesia as to where it came from.

Offline Mathais

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • DeviantArt ala LonelyKat
    • Awards
  • Species: Felidae (Feline)
  • Coloring: (Creamy)White, (Brownish)Orange see Bengal/Golden Tiger
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 200
  • Build: Blocky Build
  • Currently: Comme ci comme ca...
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »
1. When I was little, I got a chain link fence slammed in my face... close to eye and not really all that visible.
2. A friend of mine and i were wrestling and his was holding onto a dart and i sliced deep so left a mean scar
3. I broke my foot and I didnt get it looked at so it healed funny so had to have surgery
4. ... I dropped a bayonet....
5. Random me bumping/falling/general being clumsy (there are more just hard to put that much XD)
6. Now these are a little sensitive, but first off I want to say that I am not surfing for attention that I am simply just opening up to the forum more. These are all self-inflicted, I have always had a serious depression problem and these were me getting mad at myself for letting my thoughts get the better of me... I have pretty good control over it now but I still get that depression. But thats what the forum is for! :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
<ExplosiveNewToxin>

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 09:13:57 PM »
Here's mine!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 09:28:49 PM »
The computer wont let me use the chart, but I have a few.

My left index finger is screwed up, a flathead screwdriver ran its way down rhe side and split through the muscle.

My arm (left) has a rather interesting slash, I was swimming and a family dog mistook my breaststroke as drowning, and dived in to "save" me, and her claws werent trimmed.

My right eyebrow has a scar under it, a glass bottle was smashed on my face, I wont go into details on that.

My thighs are shredded, I fell off of a log a while back, and got them torn up. I tell people I was attached by a wild ferret.

My left ear also has a gash in it, due to a rather horrific incident at the $5 hair cut place when I was very, very young.

Yep, thats all that comes to mind, other than that I have about a quarter million smaller ones, but hey, doesent everybody?
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Mathais

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 09:37:22 PM »
Oh yeah lol i fogot some, i cut off the tip of my finger and had the nuckle exposed 3x (tip is on btw)
<ExplosiveNewToxin>

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »
This is an unusually painful thread :O
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Mathais

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »
yeah... lolz
<ExplosiveNewToxin>

Offline Craxis

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Tiger
  • Height: 6&quot; 8&quot;
  • Weight: 280
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 09:54:30 PM »
Ok I couldn't figure out how to work the scar mime. So here we go.
1. I spent some of my teenage years in the midwest. One winter we went over to my neibhbor's house to slide down their driveway after a big winter storm. I thought it would be a good idea to try running up the icy concrete. It wasn't I fell on my face and got knocked stupid. My friend pulled me up and asked what happened. Apparently in my stupor I said that my eye fell out. It didn't, but she freaked out when I pulled my hand away from my eye and eyebrow and she couldn't see anything other than blood. Got fifteen stitches to close the wound. Still see it separating my eyebrow nearly twenty years later.

2. I have two short scars on my right hand just above my left index knuckle from trying to punch my brother. He moved and my fist went through one of the windows of the house. Our parents still think the neighbor's children hit it with a baseball.

3. ON the left side of my head, just above my ear I have three scars going from front to back. When I was a PFC I went to bed early cause dad was coming down for the long weekend. A guy from another platoon drank too much came in my room and started getting loud. HE didn't want to leave, and when I made him, he hit me with an unopened beer bottle. It broke, cut me I threw him off the second deck balcony. (he lived). Dad showed up and took me to the ER out in town so it didn't get reported to the OOD (Officer of the day).

4. Afghan of 02. We were preforming a raid on a strong hold, and an insurgent got a few lucky shots off. Two hits from his AK impacted my chest. One was stopped by my SAPI plate, one wasn't and tore through my left lung, and exited my back, stopping in my plate carrier.

5. Iraq 05. We were in Fallujah just after we finished the push rolling down route mobile when an insugent detonated an EFP. It tore through the armored door of my HMMWV, through my driver's ribcage and came to rest in my left lung. Some of the spalling hit my left arm, and the radio between myself and my driver. The battery exploded and caught my arm, part of my neck, and the left side of my chest on fire.

6. The Horn 09. I was doing FID in the horn of Africa training indigenous forces. And we were on their AK range. One of the IF slung his rifle across his back without putting it on safe, and the trigger got caught up in his canteen. First hit impacted my thigh, and the second two were stopped by my vest. When the projectile that hit my thigh entered the muscle it fragmented and clipped my femoral artery. Doc stopped it, but required five surgeries to graft from my other leg to fix the artery.

Oh yeah I also have a small pinhole in my back from when my brother shot me with a BB gun.

Offline CormacCoyotecraft

• Boisterous Bear
  • Pic by KangaDrake
    • Awards
  • Species: Coyote.
  • Coloring: Grey with the occasional streak of brown on the muzzle and forearms
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 04:51:45 AM »
1.) Scar on my left foot from a surgery I had as an infant. When I was born, my left foot was twisted the wrong way, so the surgeon went in and rearranged everything and reattached some tendons so I could have more flexibility. My left foot has always been smaller than my right due to that fact.

2.) Scar on the inside of my cheek from when I split it open a little playing out in the backyard.

3.) Three across my left forearm from a dark time.