The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warped (2nd Party)  (Read 34055 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: The Warped (2nd Party)
« Reply #840 on: December 21, 2011, 05:15:22 AM »
"He's not sure either... But our weapons are supposed to be the strongest..." She said scratching her head. She felt as uneasy and bad about everything as the others, though she did her best not to show it. "Either way, we need to keep going." She stood up and decided that she needed to give Constance some space, but she wasn't sure if it was because she was making herself uncomfortable or if she was actually concerned with Constance. She adjusted her bag and walked a little ahead of the others, looking outward. "When you're ready..." She muttered.

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
« Reply #841 on: December 21, 2011, 05:43:16 AM »
Septar had been awkwardly standing with the box that was left in Macid's place on his bed, and began to study it. It looked like it had maybe something that looked like an old rune on the front of it, but she wasn't sure. When Mortis moved forward, Septar sighed heavily as she walked past Constance looking at her with the most empathetic eye she could muster. She wished things were different, surely, but they were not. Moving forward was their only option.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #842 on: December 22, 2011, 01:37:59 AM »
Without saying anything else Constance continued on with the others, though behind them rather than in front of them this time. She silently wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'll kill them all...Even if...Even if it takes me a lifetime..." she thought to herself. She walked slowly, trailing behind until she noticed she was doing it and caught up.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #843 on: December 22, 2011, 02:34:20 AM »
Mortis plodded on silently. She wasn't quiet sure which direction she was going, but she assumed that Moon might correct her if she was wrong. She glanced over her shoulder occassionally to keep an eye on Constance. She wasn't entirely sure what she was thinking, but she didn't like the fact that she was lagging behind. "Constance, you need to keep up... We can't afford to split up as few of us as there are..." She said, a little upset.

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #844 on: December 22, 2011, 05:30:08 AM »
Septar walked alongside Moon and Mortis, and never questioned where they were going. The quest seemed to be so systematic, even if the attacks and encounters they had with beasts were random, or unpredictable at least. Though she had only been with them for a short time, this hit was something that sat like a rock in the pit of her stomach. She only glanced back at Constance when Mortis called her to keep up.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #845 on: December 24, 2011, 07:55:31 PM »
Constance didn't say anything when Mortis mention she needed to keep up. She only walked a little faster, she also payed more attention as to how far she was getting from the others. The distance she had been lagging behind was shortened to only a few yards or so. She wasn't exactly thinking, just walking lifelessly.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #846 on: December 27, 2011, 04:45:20 AM »
Since no one complained or commented about her new pace Constance remained at it. She sighed and stared down at her feet as she walked. One foot after the other, light tracks being left as she went. Looking up she noticed birds in the tree and turned to look at Moon. She had gotten so big in such a short amount of time, if she wasn't looking at it it would have been too hard to believe. She looked back ahead at Mortis and Septar, part of her thought at who would be next. They were down two members on their team, despite one being replaced. She then remembered about the other team, they were down a member, too. Both teams were between a rock and a hard place, though from looking at it they were better off at least since they had more people.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #847 on: December 27, 2011, 09:21:50 PM »
Mortis's mind seemed to trail off on its own tangent as she walked. She wondered if they would ever reunite with the other team. "We've been walking for so long... Filaduis said he was going to try to get in touch with the other team. I wonder if he's going to try to put us back together..." She muttered, poking her fingers together nervously and thinking outloud. She looked over to Septar, realizing that she had said that outloud and shook her head. "Sorry. I just... I won't deal with Kiral."

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
The Warped (2nd Party)
« Reply #848 on: December 28, 2011, 04:09:34 AM »
Septar felt the pit in her stomach drop and hit the bottom as Mortis turned to her. "I may be out of line in saying this, but at the moment I'm not sure I care to stay in line..." She muttered the last portion out as if she had sand in her throat, "for what it's worth I think that it's important that we do get back together with the other group..." Septar coughed a little bit because the words coming from her mouth tasted dry and hot, like fire.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #849 on: December 28, 2011, 04:12:10 AM »
Moon led the group the rest of the way to the town, with no real threats. The walk was long and awkward, and it was mid-afternoon by the time the group reached the village. Moon, like usual, did not get too close to the village, but was well within view, as the people of the village seemed cautious, but not hostile because she was a black dragon.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #850 on: December 29, 2011, 04:58:09 PM »
"You're not out of line for stating your opinion." Mortis stated, a little irritated that Septar seemed hesitant to say what was on her mind. "I'd rather you tell me outright than let it stew." For the rest of the way, the chameleon remained relatively quiet until the town came into view. By the time they got there, she was tired and hungry.

Offline [Sov]

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
The Warped (2nd Party)
« Reply #851 on: December 29, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »
Septars big ears flopped down beside her head, as she kept walking and let out a sigh of relief as the group reached the next town. She waved to Moon, knowing she wouldn't come in with them and feverishly hankered a hot meal, and somewhere to rest her aching feet. Not only that but her gauntlet was digging into her hand in the most unpleasant of ways because of carrying the box.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
And just in time
In the right place

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #852 on: December 29, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »
The village folk were weary, but after much examination, they allowed the group in. The village wasn't nearly as excited as all the ones prior, but they were humble and offered food and shelter for the night. They brought the group to a regular-sized guest hut that was next to the elder's. There, they had two beds in the hut with a table. After a brief welcome by the elder, they were told that food would be in in an hour.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #853 on: December 29, 2011, 09:56:33 PM »
Constance followed the others into the hut, not particularly taking note of the villager's "not as excited" reactions. She didn't say anything when the elder mentioned food in an hour. She just silently brooded, sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. Her bag was at her side and chin resting in her paws.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #854 on: December 30, 2011, 02:37:00 AM »
Mortis was quick to thank the villagers and flopped over on one of the beds, ready to have some food in her stomach. She was tired from walking, so getting the weight off her feet allowed her to sigh, heavily. Out of all the trips they made, she felt like this one had been the most relaxing despite everything that had happened so far. She was thankful that it had been uneventful so far.