The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wonderland? (OOC)  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Wonderland? (OOC)
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 04:17:06 AM »
Herpderp. I think I may make her male for the sake of the RP. :P
SO YEAH.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 07:22:16 AM »
I decided that I shall be the other characters on the list untill someone claims them, just to get the RP moving

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 01:46:30 PM »
I was going to ask if we were going to wait for people to fill in the characters. >_>

Offline Aatukateri

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Mostly white, with royal bllue hair and patches on her front right paw and her back left paw.
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: thin, but has some muscle
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 02:25:22 AM »
Name: Mirana of Marmoreal (More commonly refered to as the white queen)
description: Majestic looking arctic wolf, 5'8, kind silver eyes, beautiful inside and out
personality: Loving, motherly, has taken a vow never to harm a living creature

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 03:12:24 AM »
sure :3 go ahead

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 01:20:48 AM »
Eh, why not?

Name: Absolom
Description: Big, blue caterpillar with a pipe that when sucked on, allows the sucker (ha) to blow out mist and bubbles (I DON'T SMOKE)
personality: serious, yet fatherly; continuously cryptic

Name: Jack of Nines
Description: human form, but torso is armored and in the shape of a long rectangle, and head is shrouded in a oval-shaped helmet; arms and legs are also armored; mostly red, with the exception of 9 black hearts on his chest and a black 9 on his left shoulder. Has two glowing yellow eyes, and uses two modified elvish knives and a returning dagger (I have to have it in there! I love that thing!) along with the common spear weapon; is a reject of the Red queen's army because his appearance creeped the Queen out, but since he was already enchanted to life he was just thrown out, which was good for him since he didn't like the Queen's ideals anyway; is on the side of the White Gueen and the other good people of Wonderland; will be found when Alice meets Absolom.
Personality: Calm, meditated, and Zen-like, yet is understanding of everything, and willing to help Alice in any way he can.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 03:13:27 AM »
So am I allowed in?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 03:16:50 AM »
it kinda died...sorry

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 01:33:09 AM »
 :( That's a darn shame. It looked like it could have been pretty fun.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2011, 01:50:06 PM »
Yeah, I agree. :c