The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 15449 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
world war 3 ( rp)
« on: March 18, 2011, 08:22:02 PM »
It is the year 2217.The human race has reached over 12 billion. Earth is at war for its last remaining resources plutonium, oil, food( what little of it is left) and clean drinking water. nations  that have once been allayed are now at war. The UN is no longer, neutral Switzerland has gone to war for the first time. large parts of the earth are an uninhabitable do to the high radiation levels. global warming has meleted the north and south pole creating large desserts. the threat of radioactive rain and fallout as well as viral attacks are one of the biggest fears. human cannibalism is an epidemic. huge underground shelters where built know as vaults capable of supporting life for year.

As a solder you must fight to obtain Earths resources. 
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Caffeinated

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Barn Owl/Wolf Hybrid
  • Coloring: Gold, brown, white, grey, light goldish-yellow
  • Weight: Slim
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 08:09:41 AM »
Juneau cautiously walks down the dim-lit street.  The street lights had mostly blown out and the sky was filled with black clouds hiding the sun.  She carries her Olympia shotgun close to her chest as she quietly walks down the pitch plack road.  She thought she heard the rustle of something and swiftly points her shotgun in the direction of the noise.  She draws in deep hasty breaths and waits for a few moments.  It's...it's nothing... she tried to reassure herself.  With most of the food resources gone, most people have gone mad with hunger-and after years of having deadly fumes emmited in Eaths atmosphere, a new chemical formed which, if inhaled, does not kill you but makes you permanentely insane.  Luckily, Juneau had found a gas mask in a deserted bomb shelter she had found and was protected from the deadly fumes.  She proceeds down the black street, warily looking back and forth on either side of the street.  Suddenly, something leaps out from the shadows and lets out a horrible screech.  Juneau stumbles back and hastily aims her Olympia.  She fires and the thing drops dead.  She cautiously walks up to the corpse and kicks it's side.  Dead.  It was one of them.  The people who have gone insane.  Often times the survivors who haven't quite gone insane yet are killed by those who are insane.  Juneau was looking for a place to camp out for the night.  It wasn't safe to sleep in the streets.  She had to find some place to crash before night fall.
She walks farther down the street and occasionally sees eerie, yellow eyes staring at her from the sides of the streets.  They were people who haven't gone crazy, yet have given up on their lives.  Juneau sees how they look at her, begging for help, begging for her to take them with her, for them to be anywhere else but their apocolyptic world.  
She shovs a body out from the middle of the road.  Occasionally Juneau sees other soldiers such as her self, but she scarcely sees  many normal people, for most are at war.  She suddenly hears something.  
"Hello!"  someone yells.
 Juneau freezez.  
"Oh God, finally, someone whos not nuts!"
She points her Olympia at the voice.  
"Woah, woah, woah, put the gun down, chica.  I'm not crazy and I'm not going to rob you."  He points his M14 at Juneau.  
"Fine" she sais and they both put the guns down.  
She notices the stranger is also wearing a gas mask.
 "Who are you?" Juneau asks.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 08:13:22 AM by Löne Wolf »
If we're all different, then we're all the same.

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 11:26:26 AM »
Vulpa were horrible creatures before the war. With their taste for living flesh already prevalent and their disrespect for the dead many creatures shunned them. They were violent animals, killing anything that stood in their way and taking what they wanted before moving on. With bottom jaws that were split at the middle and opened like mandibles to reveal a secondary extendable mouth like some kind of alien. At first glance they looked like any other fox fur but the rows upon rows of shark like teeth and the German accents were normally a dead give away. In a street that resembled war torn Europe seven of them were behind a large piece of rubble that had fallen out into the street. Dressed in 1940s German black military uniforms and holding KAR98s they waited for a break in the firing as they held their position against a small band of armed individuals. "I'm falling back for sharp shooting. Cover me." One said before tucking his rifle close and running further back at a crouch. Six Vulpa leaned over their firing berm and unleashed a hail of bullets using their rifles and MP40s. Tier ran back to a blasted out building and took the broken stares two at a time to reach the second floor. Much of the walls and roof of the building was gone but he was not concerned with the ascetic value of the property. The point of his concern was that he could now see directly into the firing position of the resistance fighters. Crouching low behind a broken wall he took his rifle and rested his cheek on the butt stock as he took careful aim. The rifle bucked slightly with recoil and Tier worked the bold action to chamber another round. He selected another target and fired again and again. The fighters were beginning to panic as they soon found out a sharpshooter was thinning their ranks and aimed their weapons up at the buildings to initiate a responce. The one they received was not the one they wanted. Using short controlled bursts four Vulpa toting MP40s charged forward supported by two using their rifles back at the rubble and Tier in the building. They were upon them like a nightmare. The fighters didn't stand a chance as the Vulpa rushed up and mowed them down with the sub machineguns and stood grinning over their still twitching bodies.

"Come on! We've secured this area!" One shouted back to the group and they all gathered over to the corpses. "That one looks nice." "I dunno, I've always favored heavier ones." They said as they gathered around the corpses and began to feed. Ripping and tearing flesh with their knives and teeth the Vulpa feasted upon the dead enjoying their kill and conversing over topics of the day. "So when do you think we will link back up with the main battle group?" "Dunno." Another said around a mouthfull of raw flesh. "But one thing's for certain,if they've already found Avalon Im'ma be pissed!" Avalon was the one place Vulpa spoke of that was untouched by the war. Resources were plentiful and everything one ever needed was at their disposal. Many Vulpa believed such a place existed and all of them quested to find this fantastical place though some were not too certain. Tier dropped the arm he had been chewing on and stood up with a sigh. "Hey, Tier... what's wrong dude?" "Nothing."Tier said flatly. The Vulpa who had spoken o him started to say something else but one sitting across from him raised a hand and shook his head. It wasn't worth persuing. Tier didn't believe in Avalon. He didn't believe that there was anything beautiful left in the world. Just killing and survival. "You all are nearly at the end of the city. The last few patroles I've helped through here said they were heading East to try to find Avalon. You can try the same. I'm staying here." He turned and nodded to them. "Someone has to stay behind to help the others through." He then bowed to them and walked away. One Vulpa was about to protest when another hushed him. "He's doing an honerable thing, he has chosen to stay behind to aid others. Let us hope his spirit finds the peace that he has aided us in being one step closer to find."

In truth Tier didn't care anymore. He didn't care about the Vulpa, he didn't care about the other creatures, he just didn't care anymore. No one and nothing had given him a reason, a real reason to carry on believing anymore. He walked the street noteing the skittering sounds of creatures that had seen them pass and were now hiding from him least he turn his wrath upon them. Tier sighed. He was just tired. Voices from up ahead drew his attention and piqued his intrest. He began walking toward their direction to see who... or what they belonged to. There were all kinds of creatures what crawled out of their holes and dark places of hiding. One could never be too careful.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 07:17:05 PM »
Hearing gun fire,Shade  runs down the deserted roads, passing by main store, some with broken windows other with there doors removed. looking around for something to use as well as his p-90,Shade sees a sledge hammer in the broken window of a hard where store. knowing that this could be a trap set by one of them he decides to approach it with caution. seeing a trap activated by a trip wire, he steps over the wire looking up to the street light he sees a rifle, aimed at his head. He steeps be hind it and climes the pole. reaching the top of the rusted and blood smeared pole Hunter takes the rifle off the pole. After getting back down to the ground Shade exams the gun, he determines that its not a rifle at all but a insinuator, a gun that doesn't use bulits but plasma. opening the guns chamber he sees its out of ammo. " grate, all that work for nothing. ill hold on to this it might be of some use to me or to my pack ". holding on to it Shade contuses  to the store. He shines his flash light in to the dark store, he sees something,Shade reaches for his p-90 and gets ready to fire. seeing how it did not move he gets closer to it. " one of them, this ones dead and its holding the sludge hammer." He reaches for the sludge hammer, picks it up and ties it to his back.

leaving the store Shade pass by a dead them, bends down to touch it. " still warm"  He thinks to him self " some one has been here, could be a foe better be carefuller ". along his way he sees a cloud of yellow gas. " great a gas attack". getting out his gas mask he quickly puts it on and waits for the cloud to pass. getting closer to his camp he sees some one there, raising his p-90 to the unknown fur he says. " raise your shot gun to the air barile pointed up. slowly  turn around. what are you doing here? and what do you want with my pack? are your friend or foe? answer quickly it will be night fall soon. and you don't want to be out when them are, if your friend then you may stay with us. but if your foe i suggest you leave. these bullets are to rare to waste on you... we will let them take care of you for us if your foe "
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:08:39 PM by icy wolf »
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 10:39:08 AM »
max ran down an abandoned street, well he hoped it was abandoned.... he quickly ran into a tall building through it's back door and heard gun shots from up stairs and hid. shortly after he looked out and saw a tall fox like creature leaving the building. "that was to close, i hope it doesn't come back." he ran up stairs and hid, he watched the creatures feast below through his binoculars untill one of them left. he moved into the next building and continued watching the creature, his rifle at the ready if anything happened. which he hoped it wouldn't.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 10:58:14 AM »
He paused when he drew near and heard the word "Shotgun" and waited behind the broken parapet to see what would happen. Nine times out of ten confrontations dealing with weapons tended to turn out bloody in this day and age. Patience He told himself in his mind. He would wait to see who the "winner" was out of this little incident and make a decision from there wether to attack or to give what aid he could. Tier occupied his time for the moment being checking around and making sure nothing was trying to sneak up on him. What a laugh it would have been had he allowed a situation where the sniper was the one who was gunned down.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 11:25:57 AM »
max watched as the creature stoped and watched something, he shifted the scope and watched at a small group of his allies stood face to face with one of the opposing groups he couldn't recignise. seconds later all hell broke loose as automatic fire moad down his allies. the highway thugs started searching the bodys and the local area for more things to shoot. max grabbed a spare clipp and got ready, he knew they would find the fox and that the fox would be overly out nombered and out gunned.....if only he had known it wasn't a fox.....
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 12:17:11 PM »
"ShiBe." Tier muttered crouching low upon hearing the staccato of automatics fire. He would have to check out these two squabbling creatures later. For now he had other things to do. Thugs, Raiders, Gang members, they went by several names but they were all the same. Scum. Tier eased his rifle forward and shifted his MP40 to where he could begin spraying lead when they would get too close. He zeroed in on a target and simply aimed center of mass. Nothing too fancy, a mundane kill shot was a lot better than a fancy miss. He squeezed the trigger and the 7.92 round tore through the thug ripping a gaping hole in it's chest. Tier smiled with satisfaction as he worked the bolt action and chambered another round and selected another target. The rifle bucked again and another thug went down before the rest of the group dove for cover and began shooting all around him trying to cause him to make a mistake. Only a small fraction of thugs had any previous weapons training. Most thought you just point and pull the trigger. Tier waited for the gunfire to slacken and eased back up to pick another off who had poked his head up to see if he was still there. No sooner than the corpse had hit the ground the bullets started flying again. Tier set his rifle to the side. He knew what was going on. Fire seemed to be directed more to his left which meant that they were moving to his right. Some of the thugs were creeping towards him shooting and walking hoping to overtake him. Tier readied his MP 40 and scooted as far into the rubble as he could to lessen his field of fire. He wanted the maximum effectiveness he could pull from the 9mm rounds and opened up the stock to use as a brace and to better aim the weapon. He thought there was only five or so thugs left but it really mattered not. He'd figure out later when he was policing the corpses for ammunition and supplies.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 01:19:16 PM »
as soon as the lead started flying max opened up, hoping to save the fox. he worked the bolt action as fast as he could, his hand almost bluring each time he reloaded the old rifle. at one point he saw what he thought was the fox feloading with an enimy about to get to him. the last bullet in the clip took out the thugs eye and droped him at the corner.

once the fight was over he quickly ran down to check on the fox. he ran into the street, springfeild across his back and a BAR in his hands. "hay, you ok over there? i saw you take on those thugs and thought you might need some help." he said walking up behind the fox like creature.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 01:50:05 PM »
Telling his "pack" members to tie her up and take her to our hide out, Shade left to go investigate the gun fire near by. " iam going to check what that gun fire was" he said as he ran off. Getting closer to of the furs he knew to be allies, he said " need some help with them? ". taking off his sledge hammer putting his p-90 back on his back Shade, stood be side his allies and  smiles saying  " The names Shade, how about you? ".
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:09:38 PM by icy wolf »
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 02:58:52 PM »
Tier heard the steady crack of a rifle and wondered if this was more Vulpine stragglers. "Their should not be any more Vulpa... I think that was the last patrole in this area...." Tier muttered confused. A pare of the creatures rounded the rubble to him and he let them have it with his MP 40. The weapon jammed in mid stride but both creatures went down. This confused Tier even more as he knew he had only hit one of them, the other he soon saw had a good sized hole in it's head from a rifle. He stood there for a moment to see this guardian angel of death and watched as he approached. The sniper was lean and fit, just as any good sharpshooter should be built, not looking like a holocaust victim like some of the wasteland trash. Tier nodded and bowed to Max. "I appreciate the assistance. I was planning on wandering around shooting thugs until someone finally got off a lucky shot but if there's anything useful I can do before I die I'm all ears." He turned suddenly upon hearing Shade approach and readied himself for another fight but lowered his weapon when the wolf appeared somewhat friendly. "Tier, of the 545th Antikorper. Well, what's left of it anyway." He added bitterly. Tier did the best he could to keep his mandibles together when he spoke as to not alarm his potential new allies. He already had a few old scars from altercations where someone who could have been a comrad in arms mistook him for a monster or something. Tier sniffed and looked to the corpses and excused himself to began looting them of ammunition and any medical supplies or drugs he could find. His pickings were pitifully slim as it seemed they spent most of their ammo during the initial ambush and the assault on Tier but he was able to gather some rounds for his rifle, SMG, and pistol none the less.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »
As shade looks at Tier he says " Are you hurt ?  and do if you want to join us ,  we have a healing pod in our hide out. as well as ammo, food and a water purifier." something shines near one of the dead thugs, shade goes over to investigate it gasping he says " A plasma cell, if our teck is right then this can power our hide out for months befor we can we need a new one." turning to Tier shade asks, " If you happen to come across these we can use them, there rare but you can find them in energy guns."  As night fall begins.  god offal sound are heard in the distance. " we better head back, be for them come. "
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 08:44:11 PM »
"names max, i'm the one who was in the house over there. up close theres soethng off about you, you don't look like a full blood, what spices are you?" max asked walking over then past tier and over to the other dead foxes in the street. he laid down his BAR and pulled out a small knife before opening a secret pocket on each of his hallen comerads. he pulled out a letter from ach of them and put them all in an identical pocket on his thigh, where these five joined about ten others. "letters home, whe wright when we can...not that many of us really have anyone to right to.." he slowly turned to the wolf, his one time enemy "and i think i might take you  up on that offer, i don't feel like sleeping in a long forgoten panic room like i have the last few nights. what did you say your name was?" (if you havn't guessed i'm a fox this time.)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 10:12:25 PM »
Tier blinked slowly and watched Shade retrieve the plasma cell. "Better than sleeping under a rock, no, I'm not hurt." He closed his eyes a moment and reopened them. "Ammunition would be nice. Some since of security but I probably shouldn't stay long. Trouble has a habit of following me." He said with a melancholy tone. There was something about his eyes... something off. Like he was deeply disturbed about something or depressed. He looked to Max and stared at him blankly. "I am a Vulpa. One of the alien or demon races, whichever you want to call it. Flesh eaters." He concluded with the generalized phrase most wastelanders had labeled them as. "And before anyone asks, no. I'm not going with the rest of my kind off on some fools errand, looking for some place that isn't even there. I don't follow some blind belief that there's anything nice in this world anymore. Herr I accept your offer on quarters." He said turning to Shade and nodding respectfully and shouldering his rifle. With the appearance of this stranger and his well armed accomplices Tier had little worry on an attack, though he had already planned out how he was going to show his naked if this turned out to be a doublecross.

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 12:19:29 AM »
Koda was hiding in a building he typically slept in at night. The place was rather damaged but loaded with well hidden rations and weapons. It was an old, decrepit, factory that made cardboard and steel boxes. Koda had created the perfect hiding place, with machines and boxes placed in huge piles that created a sort of maze.
He kept his revolver close to him as he heard sound from outside, and ducked into the farthest corner of his box paradise. If anyome were to come in he would bust out shooting and be sure to kill them. Just in case his revolver wasn't enough, he pulled out a couple flash grenades from under a box. Just in case. All this time hiding and fighting had really damaged him, and he yhad to move quick as his supplies were dwindling.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3