The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Clingy girlfriend is clingy  (Read 298 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Clingy girlfriend is clingy
« on: March 14, 2011, 07:50:43 AM »
Yes, so I'm the clingy girlfriend in question. I'm having some romance problems in my head, so I HOPE my mate doesn't read this....which he will. He may indeed stumble upon it. Ya know, I'd like to speak about this with him, but I can't when he's not there. Go figure.

So me and Entaru hit it off right? Total match like B-I-N-G-O. Same thinking, same twisted enjoyments, yadda....We're cruising along, hit a few bumps, but pick ourselves up and get cruising again. It's been almost a year and I hope to meet him soon. He has made a few claims that seem to back up the way I only have one photo of him, why he's gone so much lately....see, this wouldn't be a problem for me because I'd understand. I've dissapeared on him a few times myself. (though I like to at least drop a note saying where I went the moment I get a chance...he has a phone but doesn't think to send me a text saying "hey, i can't talk this weekend"...he just up and goes)

That's not the issue. The issue is, is that I worry too much. I haven't met him yet. I don't know what he's really like. Until I meet him, I have no idea what's going on over there on his end...he doesn't seem to understand how it pains me when he is so distant. Distant even when we talk, not wanting to speak beyond a few words, and while I admit I don't talk much either I wish I could get something larger than "cool" or "what are you doing?" for a conversation.

It scares me. It scares me because I have fallen so hard for this man that I would do whatever he said, even if he said to shut up and stop worrying, and if he broke my heart I could NEVER repair the scar for I will never find an equal soul like his.

So....is clingy girlfriend being too clingy? Or is there something to my worrying? What should I do?
x

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: Clingy girlfriend is clingy
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 08:11:12 AM »
Just tell him what you have told us? That you'd like to see a note so you won't worry because you care so much.

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 08:16:06 AM »
 :S I would say don't worry, cuz you don't need the stress to make you more worried than you are already. Just have a bit of faith in him. If you messed up in the past there is nothing you can do to change that now, so don't worry about that stuff cuz it would be childish to be spiteful by this point. And if you love him, give him the time he needs to do what he must, so he can pay all his attention on you. ;)
But you should talk to him about what you both want from the relationship if you want it to further bloom in your partnership. But when you get the chance, for now give the man his time to clear his head and he'll come back when he's finished.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 08:31:31 AM »
I suppose I should give him more time, I only wish it was the first time . But I do have faith in him. It's just so hard because sometimes I stay up all night or this time for days waiting for him to say something, anything. I have in the past sent messages saying I was worried but they went unanswered.

I'm sure it will be okay. I'm just a major worry wort. And of course I want to tell him what I've told you, and maybe speak on more than that, just waiting until he comes back ^_^  ;
x

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 08:37:55 AM »
:Huggles: Don't worry you'll be just fine.  ^_^ You've got plenty of friends here to rant with if ya need somebody to talk to, to pass the time at least.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 08:50:38 AM »
thank you! *huggles back*

I iz not alone-ness...
x