The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: a place and meeting  (Read 496 times)

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
Re: a place and meeting
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 11:49:11 PM »
And look at it this way, once you get out on your own, you don't have to tell anyone where you're going or what you're doing!  XD

Is moving out something that would be possible for you in the nearish future? I was 19 when I moved out.
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: a place and meeting
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 04:42:56 AM »
i know i would be happy if i did move out.... iam happy when iam by my self or with other people even people i dont know.

unforcently  its not a possibility ...... all i can do is lets my pups do what makes them happy... not what  makes me happy.

a few more years and then maybe ill be done collage have a job and move out then i can go where i want and do what i want. ill be happy
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code