The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Why?  (Read 1162 times)

Offline The_GMan

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • You haz, one new message. *bip*
    • Awards
Re: Why?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 08:22:51 PM »
Well, that's why we are here isn't it?
Talk without fearing to be judged.
Find people with the same likings.
And basically, we are here for everything, we are not only a furry forum, we are a TRUE community.

I really hope you get pass this level in your life very quickly. Sometimes I feel very depressed at school, but knowing that when I arrive home there are people that I can talk with just makes me get that push to go through the day :)

Seriously, you guys [removed] rock :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:30:38 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Foul language »
Hoo Wee! Makin' bacon!
I'm a gay(or bi) furry that lives on a pineapple under the sea! X3
Meh contacts :3

MSN*No e-mails here please*
E-Mail*Put e-mails here*
FaceBook
YouTube

I'm The GMan! I haz teleporting powers and I can freeze you in time and place in stasis for 20 years :D

TheLazyFur

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 08:41:07 PM »
My life is also horrible, ill keep you in my prayers ( yeah shoot me for being a christian with the good in my heart)

Offline The_GMan

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • You haz, one new message. *bip*
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 08:42:52 PM »
My life is also horrible, ill keep you in my prayers ( yeah shoot me for being a christian with the good in my heart)
No one is going to shoot you for being a Christian and who wants to can be hit with the ban hammer. Everyone should respect everyone's beliefs.
Hoo Wee! Makin' bacon!
I'm a gay(or bi) furry that lives on a pineapple under the sea! X3
Meh contacts :3

MSN*No e-mails here please*
E-Mail*Put e-mails here*
FaceBook
YouTube

I'm The GMan! I haz teleporting powers and I can freeze you in time and place in stasis for 20 years :D

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 09:23:48 PM »
I accept everyone, my mom's a christian and my dad's an atheist so I can live with pretty much everyone.

Well, that's why we are here isn't it?
Talk without fearing to be judged.
Find people with the same likings.
And basically, we are here for everything, we are not only a furry forum, we are a TRUE community.

I really hope you get pass this level in your life very quickly. Sometimes I feel very depressed at school, but knowing that when I arrive home there are people that I can talk with just makes me get that push to go through the day :)

Seriously, you guys [removed] rock :D
That's exactly how I feel, that's why I love the furry fandom so much is that every preson I've ever met is so friendly and willing to help

Thanks for the well wishes. :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:51:00 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Quoting foul language »
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 09:24:25 PM »
Thats what we're here for. *hugs Alexei*

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 09:24:46 PM »
friendly!! like drake!! *glomplicks alexei*
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 09:25:31 PM »
Thats what we're here for. *hugs Alexei*
Thanks Macid. *Hugs* :)

friendly!! like drake!! *glomplicks alexei*
Exactly! :D
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 05:08:14 AM »
I imagine someone has already spoken to you, if not, then here's my (more radical) advice.

I have felt all you are going through. I had no friends the entire time I grew up, from kindergarten through high school everyone made fun of me for liking different things, for looking different, for being shy and clumsy. Any friend I made moved away to another town. Every time. And after my friends moved away, there was no-one to protect me from the bullying. I couldn't stand up for myself. Things got better as I got older but I was still all alone and every day was awkward, hoping I'd fit in and not embarass myself so they'd tease me. Abuse at home coupled with bad grades led me to think my life was going nowhere, it was all over for me and there was no reason to live. I tried to kill myself several times...but failed.

As depressing as it is, it taught me something. That sometimes you've got to look out for yourself in this world, not others and what they think of you. Think of yourself! Have you ever done anything wrong to deserve being bullied? No! While they may think being bi is wrong, it's still your problem not theirs and they need to back off. Think of yourself! Don't feel bad when you've done nothing wrong.

They are the ones at fault and they are the ones who should suffer. If you can, try to rekindle the friendship. If not, be glad those idiots are not in your life, your circle. They are missing out on a good friend. You're not missing out, they are.

Don't feel bad. I am bi as well and if people started picking on me I'd tell them to back off before I hurt them. Brutal, but it works. I only want positive people and friends in my life. The rest can suffer in their stupidity for all I care, they don't deserve my friendship. 

i second this...i was the same. i never had a friend until i got into college, and even then i sorta kep myself away from people..cause i dont trust them.

you have weather some hard storms...and no this isnt fair. and how cruel of him to drag you this far along making you think you had something special then betray you that way..he doesnt deserve you.
you do what makes YOU happy, up theres.

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..