The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hotheaded Friend  (Read 362 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Hotheaded Friend
« on: March 10, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »
So, for this, I'm just gonna stick with names, since I don't want to spend time finding aliases x3.
So, awhile back, my friend Cossey got Harley to join up in the National Guard. At first it was fine, but Harley has now gotten wicked hot-headed and selfish, to the point where he doesn't even seem to think he can trust me, or that I'm a "good friend" since I'm not in the Guard. He even slammed military propaganda in my moms face, and claimed that her reaction was "immature" and "stupid."
So, what exactly do I do? We've been friends since, jeez, it's been at least nine years now? He's already been told what is what, but he's too just strung up with himself to even grasp it.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: Hotheaded Friend
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 10:12:57 PM »
tell your friend that hes acting wired and you dont like it, its not the real you. maybe he will realize it
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline MinxKitty

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Playful Kitty .. *pounce*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitten
  • Height: 5"10
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: Happily in love :3
Re: Hotheaded Friend
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 11:39:12 PM »
You've been friends for 9 years, in my experience, not much breaks a friendship like that!
So tell him how you feel and how much you think he's changed..
It may cause a massive argument between you both, but when he's calmed down he'll realise you're right and come back and apologise..
because thats what good friends do right?
maybe im wrong... :/ but
 xox
Just a cute lil kitty completely in love, but lacking any true friends :3 x